electroneuclear force

Old August 26th 06, 03:36 PM posted to sci.astro
frodo

Default electroneuclear force

can any one let me know the equations and theory of electroneuclear
force?

Old August 27th 06, 03:21 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

frodo wrote:
can any one let me know the equations and theory of electroneuclear
force?

What's an "electroneuclear" force anyway? I've heard of an
electro*weak*
force, which is the unification of the electro-magnetic and weak
nuclear
force, is this what you mean?

Old August 27th 06, 09:46 PM posted to sci.astro
Igor

frodo wrote:
can any one let me know the equations and theory of electroneuclear
force?

There is the electromagnetic force and the nuclear forces, composed of
the weak and strong forces, but no force known as electronuclear.
Unless you're referring to the electroweak unification.

Old August 28th 06, 04:51 PM posted to sci.astro
frodo

Igor wrote:
frodo wrote:
can any one let me know the equations and theory of electroneuclear
force?

There is the electromagnetic force and the nuclear forces, composed of
the weak and strong forces, but no force known as electronuclear.
Unless you're referring to the electroweak unification.

thank u igor for your response.u r right i am talkin about the
unification of
electromagnetic force, strong and weak force.i found in abook that it
is done.
so i want to know the mathematical explanations of the procedure.
can pls give me the answere or reffer some books or something...?

-FRODO.

Old August 28th 06, 06:04 PM posted to sci.astro
Igor

frodo wrote:
Igor wrote:
frodo wrote:
can any one let me know the equations and theory of electroneuclear
force?

There is the electromagnetic force and the nuclear forces, composed of
the weak and strong forces, but no force known as electronuclear.
Unless you're referring to the electroweak unification.

thank u igor for your response.u r right i am talkin about the
unification of
electromagnetic force, strong and weak force.i found in abook that it
is done.
so i want to know the mathematical explanations of the procedure.
can pls give me the answere or reffer some books or something...?

-FRODO.

Probably the best thing to do is to look up the Standard Model of
Particle Physics. A good place to start is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_Model