What if (on What next)

Old February 2nd 09, 01:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if (on What next)

Painius Nice post(as usual) Yes ions are electrical charged atoms. yes
Max Planck gave us small size measurements for the micro realm. such as
in energy,mass,length, time, and I will throw in particle interactions.
I read that if we were to magnify an atom to the size of the known
universe,the Planck length would expand to about 100 feet. By
magnifying a region of space its ultramicroscopic properties can be
probed.But here is the kicker Painius we will come up against QM violent
quantum foam,at great magnification. My thinking is GR is blocked by
this foam,and I relate that to seeing a white car a mile away in a
violent snow storm. We can not probe in the micro realm no matter how
high we can bring up the level of magnification. I have to add this to
hammer home my point. QM space in Planck size takes away smooth spatial
geometry,and that is the heart of GR . Thus proving on ultramicroscopic
scales(Planck length) no seeing is possible(probing) Even the equations
of GR cannot handle the roiling frenzy of this quantum foam. Mother
nature is keeping us in the dark. TreBert