Great missions STS-122 & Expedition 16

Old March 9th 08, 11:12 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Default Great missions STS-122 & Expedition 16

On Mar 9, 2:43*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Mar 9, 11:11 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

wrote:
On Mar 9, 7:55 am, BradGuth wrote:

On Mar 8, 9:50 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

wrote:
On Mar 8, 3:45 pm, BradGuth wrote:

I'll put my science data stream of 1.5+ million full resolution, full
spectrum and full DR frames per day of 18 MB each up against your
"STS-122 & Expedition 16" of limited resolution and essentially
doctored images any time.

Even those 1.5+ million frames/day isn't going to cost 10% of whatever
your wussy dozen or so frames per day have to offer, in that by way of
my efficient actions is why far fewer folks get to roast, freeze,
drown or starve to death, and that's not to mention my having
introduced far less global pollution to boot, as well as not one dead
astronaut.

With some added tracking and somewhat fewer frames per minute, my
robotic obtained images could get those moonshine or even starshine
illuminated FOV/shots of Earth's dark side.
. - Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

It appears you are unhappy with our nations spending, but instead
marketing your message in a positive manner, you are acting in a
malicious manner because I attract attention to a program you don't
like, so in essence what you are saying is "because brad cant have his
data, then nobody else can have theirs" that's called jealousy and the
actions of an immature person. So because of jealousy, you are
motivated to commit immature selfish malicious acts, and then attempt
to rationalize your actions when you're called for your bs by lashing
out at others, man you are not looking too good are you brad...

image, of the Esmark glacier on South Georgia Island.
"The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth."
Astronaut Photography of Earth - Display Recordhttp://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseop/photo.pl?mission=ISS016&roll=E&...
ISS016-E-13965
SOUTH GEORGIA IS.
ICE FIELD, ESMARK GL., MTS.
Center point Latitude: -54.2, *Longitude: -37.0
image comes from the Image Science and Analysis Laboratory, NASA-
Johnson Space Center. "The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth.."

Unlike your passive self, where the ongoing cost (including human
lives) and lost time is of no apparent consideration or consequences,
whereas instead I've become very positive and/or focused about making
changes in where our hard earned loot and valuable time gets spent, as
well as offering the least risk of losing further astronauts and of
their spendy fly-by-rocket machines in the process.

Twist and out-of-context rant or hype on behalf of ISS all you want,
because it doesn't change the cold hard facts or the bottom-line
truth. *I want to see the full worth of such photographic science, and
you only deliver selective eye-candy that's entirely deficient in
science, as well as damn spendy in more ways than loot.

BTW, unlike yourself, I only lash out at the bad and the ugly, or upon
those dumbfounded folks that obviously can't think for themselves,
much less think outside the box.

I hope each of your warlord(s) and rabbi are pleased with your Usenet
performance. *Previous warlords weren't always so forgiving, as they
often killed their own messengers if that message or level of minion
performance wasn't up to par or wasn't of what they wanted to hear of,
similar to those within your faith-based cult having also been known
to put their own kind on a stick, if only for a good PR stunt.
. - Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

Of course you see your actions in the self righteous manner you have
described, but you have already demonstrated you are not a good judge
on such matters, much less a good judge of anybody else, or their
actions so I don't take your posts personal. You have made illogical
guilt by association arguments that are not rooted in reality, while
standing on top of a crumbled foundation of fallacies, from which you
attempt drag down others down to your level of unhappiness, by
spreading intolerance and hate. *You're jealous and angry motivations
to do so are clearly shown in your illogical guilt by association
statements, which simply results in your failed misguided attempts to
present and articulate a logical argument, meaning your message of
intolerance has been busted into rubble just like your weakly
constructed foundation. *Now brad based on the patterns you have
shown, it is obvious that you choose to convey your message through
words that spread your hate, and anger, motivated by your jealousy,
while hiding behind your ego boosting white sheet of illogical
denials. *All of these posts contain your tactical attempts to market
your packaged information, shielded by your word salad posts which
present a hypocritical and disingenuous façade of noble intentions,
but really are intended to manipulate reader's emotions inciting them
to a reaction, of anger. *The interesting thing is nothing you have
stated even comes close to causing such a reaction from me, and your
jealous motivated hate filled illogical hypocritical malicious
attempts to reduce the relevance and validity of the information,
images, and research I have posted in this thread, all have failed
miserably....

This image is of a glacier, and the sediment flow in to a bay on the
southwest side of South Georgia Island.http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseo...ISS016&roll=E&...
"The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth."
Astronaut Photography of Earth - Display Record
ISS016-E-13956
SOUTH GEORGIA IS.
*ICE FIELD, GLACIERS, BAY, SED.
Center Point Latitude: -54.1 Center Point Longitude: -36.9
image comes from the Image Science and Analysis Laboratory, NASA-
Johnson Space Center. "The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth."

I'll see your block of silly words with my fewer words of the whole
truth and nothing but the truth, and I'll even raise the anty of this
bet by at least one remorse.

Oops, terribly sorry about that, after realizing you never had a speck
of remorse to wager, means that I'm not playing fair. *MY mistake.
. - Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

oh you mean im spot on, and you need to run and hide, behind your
childish words on top of your illogical hypocritical malicious
attempts to reduce the relevance and validity of the information,
images, and research I have posted in this thread, all of which have
failed miserably....
Old March 9th 08, 11:31 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

wrote:
[...]

No, I mean that we did learn a little something from our COLUMBIA
fiasco, and to think it will likely happen again for similar or
possibly different reasons. Unlike yourself, I highly value human
life and that of our environment.

How much of LEO space debris does ISS need to encounter, in order to
be called a bad day?

How about SBLs and ABLs, doing their DoD friendly fire testing?

How much of IR laser cannon fire can ISS take?
. - Brad Guth
Old March 9th 08, 11:35 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station

wrote:
[...]

oh you mean you want to say more of your words that are intended to
manipulate reader's emotions inciting them to a reaction, of anger.
Nope none of that here from me, just your illogical hypocritical
malicious attempts to reduce the relevance and validity of the
information, images, and research I have posted in this thread, all of
which have failed miserably....
Old March 9th 08, 11:55 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

wrote:
[...]

present a hypocritical and disingenuous fa�ade of noble intentions,
[...]

What's wrong, have you already run out of those few EV images?

In your good book, no matter what the cost in our hard earned loot or
in human souls that have to pay the ultimate price doesn't count for
squat, much less is there any room for remorse. I on the other hand,
whereas I tend to appreciate the best of technology that doesn't cost
an arm and a leg, and functions 24/365 like most all good robots do
year after year.

The laws of physics and of the best available science that's peer
replicated does not "fail miserably", as do those telling us lies and
otherwise excluding evidence so that their good ship LOLLIPOP doesn't
rock.
. - Brad Guth
Old March 10th 08, 12:08 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station

wrote:
[...]

Center point Latitude: -54.2, Â*Longitude: -37.0
image comes from the Image Science and Analysis Laboratory, NASA-
Johnson Space Center. "The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth."

Unlike your passive self, where the ongoing cost (including human
lives) and lost time is of no apparent consideration or consequences,
whereas instead I've become very positive and/or focused about making
changes in where our hard earned loot and valuable time gets spent, as
well as offering the least risk of losing further astronauts and of
their spendy fly-by-rocket machines in the process.

Twist and out-of-context rant or hype on behalf of ISS all you want,
because it doesn't change the cold hard facts or the bottom-line
truth. Â*I want to see the full worth of such photographic science, and
you only deliver selective eye-candy that's entirely deficient in
science, as well as damn spendy in more ways than loot.

BTW, unlike yourself, I only lash out at the bad and the ugly, or upon
those dumbfounded folks that obviously can't think for themselves,
much less think outside the box.

I hope each of your warlord(s) and rabbi are pleased with your Usenet
performance. Â*Previous warlords weren't always so forgiving, as they
often killed their own messengers if that message or level of minion
performance wasn't up to par or wasn't of what they wanted to hear of,
similar to those within your faith-based cult having also been known
to put their own kind on a stick, if only for a good PR stunt.
. - Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

Of course you see your actions in the self righteous manner you have
described, but you have already demonstrated you are not a good judge
on such matters, much less a good judge of anybody else, or their
actions so I don't take your posts personal. You have made illogical
guilt by association arguments that are not rooted in reality, while
standing on top of a crumbled foundation of fallacies, from which you
attempt drag down others down to your level of unhappiness, by
spreading intolerance and hate. Â*You're jealous and angry motivations
to do so are clearly shown in your illogical guilt by association
statements, which simply results in your failed misguided attempts to
present and articulate a logical argument, meaning your message of
intolerance has been busted into rubble just like your weakly
constructed foundation. Â*Now brad based on the patterns you have
shown, it is obvious that you choose to convey your message through
words that spread your hate, and anger, motivated by your jealousy,
while hiding behind your ego boosting white sheet of illogical
denials. Â*All of these posts contain your tactical attempts to market
your packaged information, shielded by your word salad posts which
present a hypocritical and disingenuous fa�ade of noble intentions,
but really are intended to manipulate reader's emotions inciting them
to a reaction, of anger. Â*The interesting thing is nothing you have
stated even comes close to causing such a reaction from me, and your
jealous motivated hate filled illogical hypocritical malicious
attempts to reduce the relevance and validity of the information,
images, and research I have posted in this thread, all have failed
miserably....

This image is of a glacier, and the sediment flow in to a bay on the
southwest side of South Georgia Island.http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseo...ISS016&roll=E&...
"The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth."
Astronaut Photography of Earth - Display Record
ISS016-E-13956
SOUTH GEORGIA IS.
Â*ICE FIELD, GLACIERS, BAY, SED.
Center Point Latitude: -54.1 Center Point Longitude: -36.9
image comes from the Image Science and Analysis Laboratory, NASA-
Johnson Space Center. "The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth."

I'll see your block of silly words with my fewer words of the whole
truth and nothing but the truth, and I'll even raise the anty of this
bet by at least one remorse.

Oops, terribly sorry about that, after realizing you never had a speck
of remorse to wager, means that I'm not playing fair. Â*MY mistake.
. - Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

oh you mean im spot on, and you need to run and hide, behind your
childish words on top of your illogical hypocritical malicious
attempts to reduce the relevance and validity of the information,
images, and research I have posted in this thread, all of which have
failed miserably....

No, I mean that we did learn a little something from our COLUMBIA
fiasco, and to think it will likely happen again for similar or
possibly different reasons. Â*Unlike yourself, I highly value human
life and that of our environment.

How much of LEO space debris does ISS need to encounter, in order to
be called a bad day?

How about SBLs and ABLs, doing their DoD friendly fire testing?

How much of IR laser cannon fire can ISS take?
. - Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

oh you mean you want to say more of your words that are intended to
manipulate reader's emotions inciting them to a reaction, of anger.
Nope none of that here from me, just your illogical hypocritical
malicious attempts to reduce the relevance and validity of the
information, images, and research I have posted in this thread, all of
which have failed miserably....

What's wrong, have you already run out of those few EV images?

In your good book, no matter what the cost in our hard earned loot or
in human souls that have to pay the ultimate price doesn't count for
squat, much less is there any room for remorse. Â*I on the other hand,
whereas I tend to appreciate the best of technology that doesn't cost
an arm and a leg, and functions 24/365 like most all good robots do
year after year.

The laws of physics and of the best available science that's peer
replicated does not "fail miserably", as do those telling us lies and
otherwise excluding evidence so that their good ship LOLLIPOP doesn't
rock.
. - Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

and so once again your above post falls under the category of
justifying your illogical hypocritical malicious attempts to
manipulate reader's emotions inciting anger, and even more attempts to

Old March 10th 08, 12:28 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Mar 9, 4:10 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
wrote:
[...]

If that's what the whole truth and nothing but the truth represents to
your mainstream mindset, then so be it.

BTW, I never once said those EV images were worthless. In fact, I'd
said they were rather spendy for what little resolution and otherwise
limited spectrum worth of DR they had to offer. Too bad that's the
best Kodak imaging can muster, with only 12 db/RGB and no photon
pushing or extra saturation allowed because that would only mess
everything up if ther were so much as one over-saturated pixel.
.. - Brad Guth
Old March 10th 08, 12:39 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
columbiaaccidentinvestigation

On Mar 9, 4:28*pm, BradGuth wrote: "BTW, I never
once said those EV images were worthless. "

another fallacy, so stop right there and keep your attempts to reduce
the relevance and validity of information, images, research in this
thread limited to logical statements on your part, as you still are
failing miserably...

Old March 10th 08, 03:24 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Mar 9, 4:08 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
wrote:

and so once again your above post falls under the category of
justifying your illogical hypocritical malicious attempts to
manipulate reader's emotions inciting anger, and even more attempts to
reduce the relevance and validity of the information, images, and
research I have posted in this thread, all of which have failed
miserably...

Wow! are you good at this tit-for-tat game, or what. It's almost as
though I'm replying to a robot, or worse yet to another brown-nosed
minion of the status quo.
.. - Brad Guth

Old March 10th 08, 03:56 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
columbiaaccidentinvestigation

On Mar 9, 7:24 pm, BradGuth wrote:" Wow! are you
good at this tit-for-tat game, or what. It's almost as though I'm
replying to a robot, or worse yet to another brown-nosed minion of
the status quo. . - Brad Guth"

Actually it is quite easy to show how your jealousy and anger are the
motivating drivers, in your illogical hypocritical malicious attempts
to reduce the relevance and validity of the information, images, and
research I have posted in this thread. And don't blame me if you are
to lazy to become a better marketer for your ideas, as it is obvious
of how desperate you are to make the sell, when you need to resort to
words of intolerance that are intended to manipulate a reader's
emotions inciting them to a reaction, of anger if they don't buy from
you. Now the reason you feel you are in a game, is that i aint
playing by your rules, as you run a single dimensional game that is
very easy to crush, from various angles that you don't expect, just as
i have in this thread. And so I don't care about your frustrations,
and your words representing your actions are nothing more than a thin
white sheet of denial that only convinces the person who you see
reflected back at you when you turn off your monitor, brad.

This image is of Viedma glacier entering lake Viedma in Argentina
http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseo...=E&frame=24737
"The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth."
Astronaut Photography of Earth - Display Record
ISS016-E-24737
ARGENTINA
VIEDMA GLACIER, LAKE,ICE FIELD
Center Point Latitude: -49.5 Center Point Longitude: -73.0