ASTRO: Advice- Think I should bite?

Old September 12th 07, 03:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
G[_2_]

Default ASTRO: Advice- Think I should bite?

Got this from a buddy in my astro group what do you guys think?????
__________________________________________________ __

If anyone here is interested I will be selling my Canon 300D. I am
expecting to get 300$ for the camera setup. I would sell it to
someone local that is interested in getting into DSLR
astrophotography. I dont think you could get into it any cheaper than
this.

The camera details a

300D Digital Rebel Modified with clear glass filter
TRing and 2" adapter
Battery Grip
3 Batteries and battery charger
USB Cable
Camera bag

What I dont have are the manuals and software cd's box etc that come
with the camera. The driver software is available to download at the
canon site.

Old September 12th 07, 04:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Edward Erbeck

"G" wrote:

Got this from a buddy in my astro group what do you guys think?????
__________________________________________________ __

If anyone here is interested I will be selling my Canon 300D. I am
expecting to get 300$ for the camera setup. I would sell it to
someone local that is interested in getting into DSLR
astrophotography. I dont think you could get into it any cheaper than
this.

The camera details a

300D Digital Rebel Modified with clear glass filter
TRing and 2" adapter
Battery Grip
3 Batteries and battery charger
USB Cable
Camera bag

What I dont have are the manuals and software cd's box etc that come
with the camera. The driver software is available to download at the
canon site.

Bet you can get the Manual he
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...&tabact=Downlo
adDetailTabAct&fcategoryid=314&modelid=9430

If I recall the Chip in the 350 was a jump beyond the 300's in
performance.

Crazy Ed

Old October 11th 07, 01:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Robert Price

G ,
Did this buddy ever sell his old 300S?

Robert Price