God is mad

Old September 9th 06, 09:21 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default God is mad

I guess

For a long time I thought that different things fall at different
speeds. I have put a lot of proof about that on sci physics.

I think particles and things made up of particles fall at different
speeds.

I throw up an electron and a rubber ball at the same speed. Gravity
will slow down the electron and rubber ball. Tidal forces associated
with gravity will change the wave length of the electron. Some people
may say that the same thing happens for the rubber ball. I am talking
about the wave length - energy is connected to the wave length - speed
is connected to the energy. Tidal forces make the electron have an
increase of wave length and a decrease of energy - the speed of the
electron will need to change - because of this speed will decrease
extra compared to the rubber ball. The same thing is true for a photon
- if I throw up a photon - speed does not change - tidal forces extra
will decrease energy of photon.

I think gravity will attract electrons more than a rubber ball. I
think gravitons will get more negative momentum and energy when they
attract electrons, protons and neutrons as compared to a rubber ball.

Kurt Stocklmeir