Physics of the Full Moon

Old June 24th 11, 08:00 PM posted to alt.psychology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.psychology.misc
E.D.G.

Default Physics of the Full Moon

"hanson" wrote in message
The gravitational effects of the Moon onto Earth are well known and need
not be discussed here.
But less known are the moon's electromagnetic
effects onto living entities, including humans.
Why does this one light source at night generate more effects onto humans
then does a camp fire or a light bulb or a LED screen?

Posted by E.D.G. June 24, 2011
http://www.freewebs.com/eq-forecasting/128.html
http://www.freewebs.com/eq-forecasting/161.html

Sun And Moon Position Related Moods And Health Effects

Perhaps one of the strongest impacts that the phase or position of
the moon (and the sun) has on humans and even animals is indirect rather
than direct.

The gravitational pulls of the sun and the moon on the crust of the
Earth contribute to the ocean tides and something often referred to as the
“Solid Earth Tide.” In response to sun and moon gravity related forces the
Earth’s crust will actually roll with waves something like ocean waves.
However, the Earth Tide waves have much smaller amplitudes than those of the
ocean tides.

One of the forces that physics experts discuss related to these
phenomena is the “Tide Generating Force.”

Through a variety of processes, those gravity interactions with the
Earth’s crust, the oceans perhaps, and the Earth’s geomagnetic energy field
cause energy fields to be generated that can interact with biological
systems in both humans and some animals. Mood shifts for people and animals
that are especially sensitive to those energy fields are common, especially
near large bodies of water and earthquake fault zones. The same is probably
true for people living near active volcanoes.

Totally debilitating headaches and other aches and pains are some of
the other symptoms of these energy field interactions with people. The
headaches can last for hours and even days at a time. And in some cases
people can experience severe, life and health threatening depression when
these energy fields are being generated.

Curiously, in spite of the fact that these effects have probably been
observed and reported on since the beginning of human history and the
possibility that they might be quite important to human health, it appears
not too much is actually known about the energy fields or the physical
processes involved with their interactions with biological systems.

At the top of this report there are several URLs for Web pages where
these effects are discussed in more detail.

The information in this report represents expressions of personal opinion.

Old June 25th 11, 12:38 PM posted to alt.psychology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.psychology.misc
Frisbieinstein

Damn that's amazing. I read the original post and thought of a
mosquito biting an arm. Then in the second post I read this

On Jun 25, 3:00 am, "E.D.G." wrote:
"a mosquito sitting on our arm exerts a more
powerful gravitational pull on us than the moon does.

And no, the second post was not visible at all while I was reading the
first.

Old June 25th 11, 01:44 PM posted to alt.psychology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.psychology.misc,alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 25, 3:00 am, "E.D.G." wrote:

"a mosquito sitting on our arm exerts a more
powerful gravitational pull on us than the moon does.

And no, the second post was not visible at all while I was reading the
first.

The physically dark moon gives off 1220+ watts/m2, as well as it is
always charged up for giving us gamma, plus those hard and soft
secondary/recoil X-rays from the sun are not exactly insignificant.
It's also always modulating and thereby distorting our entire planet
with the 2e20 N force. So why shouldn't that affect us, especially
when at full moon?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#
Old June 25th 11, 01:56 PM posted to alt.psychology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.psychology.misc,alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 25, 3:00 am, "E.D.G." wrote:

"a mosquito sitting on our arm exerts a more
powerful gravitational pull on us than the moon does.

And no, the second post was not visible at all while I was reading the
first.

The physically dark moon gives off 1220+ watts/m2, as well as it is
always charged up for giving us gamma, plus those hard and soft
secondary/recoil X-rays from the sun are not exactly insignificant.
It's also always modulating and thereby distorting our entire planet
with the 2e20 N force. *So why shouldn't that affect us, especially
when at full moon?

*http://www.wanttoknow.info/
*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Because of stealth moderation, the context of E.D.G. and hanson is
only available he
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...=en&scoring=d&

I haven’t been able to include the original topic context, because
it’s still getting systematically blocked or banished by whomever
doesn’t like hanson or E.D.G..
Old June 25th 11, 02:08 PM posted to alt.psychology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.psychology.misc,alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 25, 3:00 am, "E.D.G." wrote:

[...]

You may also need to sort by date in order to see this recent stuff.
http://www.freewebz.com/eq-forecasting/128.html
http://www.freewebz.com/eq-forecasting/161.html

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Old June 25th 11, 02:38 PM posted to alt.psychology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.psychology.misc,alt.astronomy
American

On Jun 25, 3:00 am, "E.D.G." wrote:

"a mosquito sitting on our arm exerts a more
powerful gravitational pull on us than the moon does.

And no, the second post was not visible at all while I was reading the
first.

The physically dark moon gives off 1220+ watts/m2, as well as it is
always charged up for giving us gamma, plus those hard and soft
secondary/recoil X-rays from the sun are not exactly insignificant.
It's also always modulating and thereby distorting our entire planet
with the 2e20 N force. *So why shouldn't that affect us, especially
when at full moon?

*http://www.wanttoknow.info/
*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

During the full moon phase, IMO the only way to balance the
circadian rhythm other than additional sleep time, might be to
use white noise generation as a backdrop, in order to decrease
the effects of "increased nocturnal activity" during the full
moon phases.

IMO since the "nocturnal effect" could become amplified
during long periods of space travel, so the addition of a white
noise generator over thought waves (5764.6047 THz),
might become paramount to the way that the circadian
rhythm's cellular stability loop proceeds (1.5 days/1.5 nights).

Any thoughts on providing an A.I. assist to consciousness other
than for purposes of circadian balance, is an escape into either
mind control or fantasy.

American

"Masses are always breeding grounds of psychic epidemics."

- Carl Jung
Old June 25th 11, 08:23 PM posted to alt.psychology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.psychology.misc,alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 24, 12:00*pm, "E.D.G." wrote:
"hanson" wrote in message

[...]

Most dysfunctional humans of our era that are currently living on the
streets, and typically can’t read nor write or accomplish much of
anything else productive or constructive, can still manage to draw and/
or carve things in 2D that include round items like our moon, and they
certainly notice those ocean tides and have associated those along
with our seasonal tilt because for them summer is always a whole lot
different than winter, and they each in fact perceive the moon has
having something to do with those ocean tides without their ever being
K12 taught about such things. Now go figure why much smarter and
higher skilled survivors of the last ice-age either had no ability to
draw or carve anything remotely round and/or crescent, and clearly
failed to notice anything extremely vibrant enough to cast strong
shadows and affect the oceans, as well as simply failing to notice
anything so visually significant as the moon, or at least they were
all totally oblivious until some time after 12,600 BP, or perhaps
after 11,712 BP when the last ice-age suddenly terminated.

Oddly those individual of 13,000 to 15,000 BP were actually darn good
at their art and depictions of most everything that mattered and/or
impressed them, which oddly didn’t seem to include seasons, tides or
any sort of moon. Go figure how they managed to survive at all when
such absolutely significant worldly matters of our moon were either
unnoticed and/or ignored.

Was Earth of that era before 12,600 BP always 100% clouded over and
thus whatever moon just couldn’t be noticed?

Were global seasons of that era before 12,600 BP extremely moderate
and simply not the least bit stressful or much less traumatizing to
mostly naked humans?

Before the rather significant termination of the last ice-age, those
winter nighttime skies must have been absolutely crystal clear
spectacular and seriously star spangled like ten fold better than any
nighttime sky nowadays, certainly because of lower atmospheric water
vapor and otherwise having no artificial soot or other human caused
pollution factors. So, why couldn’t these highly survival intelligent
folks as of prior to 12,600 BP that clearly had terrific painting and
carving skills not manage to draw or carve any moon, or take any
notice of ocean tides or seasons?

http://translate.google.com/#

Old June 25th 11, 11:02 PM posted to alt.psychology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.psychology.misc,alt.astronomy
American

On Jun 25, 12:23*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

How much of human DNA has "geolocation" programmed all
over it, as to surviving at various heights above sea level
during snow storms and the like? Wouldn't their ability
to weather these types of climates have something to
do with having more of an instinctive drive that they could
actually "hear" their DNA talking to them? And wouldn't
having this ability also have something to do with the way
in which their bodies were used as instruments of survival,
based upon what their parents had taught them, as well as
adding their own modifications to boot? Were climbers more
apt to wear footwear that would last, in order to hunt their
prey, rather than eating from the ocean and sloshing
around barefoot in the sand?

IMO the ones that would survive are the ones who would
stick together, and no doubt rival tribes would form enemies,
based upon the natural wealth (food, climate, water) they
were trying to protect for themselves. This is why commun-
ication became important. The ones who could communicate
the best with other tribes, would form alliances against
smaller tribes that remained belligerant, and refused to
communicate. Perhaps the best kind of communication
towards a superior tribe would be a passive listener, but hard
worker. In that sense, it would be the way that hierarchies
or classes were formed between and within tribes.

Naturally, any species that would arrive from off-world,
would either be worshipped as "gods" and have helped
the "resident species" in ways for creating improved commun-
ication skills between themselves, or they would have avoided
contact, in order to establish a base of operations for either
supply or rendezvous with their own "species specific planet".

There would be absolutely no need to "conquer" a new,
primitive planet, if they had already had conquered their
own, and so the perogative for anything off-world, in terms
of garnering the experience, would be to make sure that
there was an opening channel for communication, if the need
should ever arise in the future.

What is never understood is that the channel of communication
with and between those in IMO influential positions in our world,
was always open for the same opportunity that a more advanced
species might have had, but those who have currently been allowed
into power, have been successful at recreating primitive opportunity
both at home and abroad, rather than opening channels of commu-
nication for advancing the species spacewise. Most of earmarked
capital in this country seems to get sidetracked into environmental
causes, which become based more on psychological geolocative
perogatives of the mob, and mob rule, rather than instinctive and
intuitive collaboration of the wise and prudent.

American

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you
are heading."

- Lao Tzu