Mutual Time Dilation is Impossible

Old June 17th 11, 02:50 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
R Downing

Default Mutual Time Dilation is Impossible

On 06/16/2011 10:40 AM, Koobee Wublee wrote:
On Jun 15, 7:33 pm, wrote:
"Koobee wrote:

The waves as a solution derived from Maxwell’s equations are not
probability waves but definitive and tangible waves that propagate
with a specific speed. You cannot seriously claim that light
propagation is a probability thing while sound is not.shrug

When Maxwell's equations are quantized...

You have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. Have a
nice day.shrug

Uh, dude, that shoe's on your foot, not his...
Old June 17th 11, 05:47 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Androcles[_44_]

"K_h" wrote in message

| "Koobee Wublee" wrote in message
| On Jun 15, 7:33 pm, "K_h" wrote:
| "Koobee Wublee" wrote:
|
| The waves as a solution derived from Maxwells equations are not
| probability waves but definitive and tangible waves that propagate
| with a specific speed. You cannot seriously claim that light
| propagation is a probability thing while sound is not. shrug
|
| When Maxwell's equations are quantized...
|
| You have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. Have a
| nice day. shrug
|
| Totally untrue.
|
| http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantiz...magnetic_field
|
| ~

"Photons are massless particles of definite energy, definite momentum, and
definite spin."

Energy is relative.
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde.../DeriveMC2.htm

Wackypedia has no idea what it is babbling about.

Old June 17th 11, 06:24 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Koobee Wublee

On Jun 16, 5:31 pm, "K_h" wrote:
"Koobee Wublee" wrote:
On Jun 15, 7:33 pm, "K_h" wrote:
"Koobee Wublee" wrote:

The waves as a solution derived from Maxwell’s equations are not
probability waves but definitive and tangible waves that propagate
with a specific speed. You cannot seriously claim that light
propagation is a probability thing while sound is not. shrug

When Maxwell's equations are quantized...

You have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. Have a
nice day. shrug

Totally untrue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantiz...magnetic_field

Such a set of electromagnetic waves serving as a solution to the waves
equations derived from Maxwell’s equations in free space is

** [E] = [E0] cos(w t – [k] * [s] + h1), electric field
** [H] = [H0] cos(w t – [k] * [s] + h2), magnetic field

Where

** [] * [] = dot product of two vectors
** k^2 – u0 e0 w^2 = 0
** u = permeability of free space
** e = permittivity of free space
** h1, h2 = phase constants
** [E0], [H0] = vector constants

Actually, w and [k] in both equations do not have to be the same, but
practically they must be. Reading harmonics out of these constants is
just too imaginary, manipulative, and wrong. Calling these harmonics
as quantization levels is just stupid and inappropriate. shrug
Old June 17th 11, 08:15 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
1treePetrifiedForestLane

yeah, h, s and k were not defined for the inner product. also,
why do you say that the wavefront cannot or should not or
doesn't "thin out" with distance?

remember, c is just a limit,
ne'er attained in no absolute vacuum,
that Pascal demonstrated with glassware & liquids.
Old June 18th 11, 05:27 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Koobee Wublee

On Jun 16, 10:37 pm, "Androcles" wrote:
"Koobee Wublee" wrote:

Such a set of electromagnetic waves serving as a solution to the waves
equations derived from Maxwell s equations in free space is

** [E] = [E0] cos(w t [k] * [s] + h1), electric field
** [H] = [H0] cos(w t [k] * [s] + h2), magnetic field

[E] = [E0] sin(w t)
[H] = [H0] cos(w t)

No h , no s, no k, no impossible aether and no bull**** needed.

The wave equations above pulled out of his ass by andro do not allow
light to propagate. shrug

True scholars of physics have to deal with crackpots from the self-
styled physicists as well as the types of andro and others. shrug
Old June 18th 11, 08:46 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Androcles[_44_]

"Koobee Wublee" wrote in message
| On Jun 16, 10:37 pm, "Androcles" wrote:
| "Koobee Wublee" wrote:
|
| Such a set of electromagnetic waves serving as a solution to the waves
| equations derived from Maxwell s equations in free space is
|
| ** [E] = [E0] cos(w t [k] * [s] + h1), electric field
| ** [H] = [H0] cos(w t [k] * [s] + h2), magnetic field
|
| [E] = [E0] sin(w t)
| [H] = [H0] cos(w t)
|
| No h , no s, no k, no impossible aether and no bull**** needed.
|
| The wave equations above pulled out of his ass by andro do not allow
| light to propagate. shrug

The wave equations above pulled out of Kinky Wobbly's arse doesn't allow
the electric motor to rotate.

Sound-equivalent model of a photon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyAyd4WnvhU
You really should get that shoulder tic fixed.

Old June 22nd 11, 08:33 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
1treePetrifiedForestLane

I like hte smoke-ring shooter;
to bad, that Newton ne'er had a theory
of light. (he did,
though, have "ray-tracing" viz index
of refraction .-)
Old June 23rd 11, 01:59 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 14, 1:37*pm, Koobee Wublee wrote:
On Jun 14, 11:05 am, waldofj wrote:

Vilas Tamhane wrote:
Medium is assumed.

not really. My understanding is Maxwell originally thought this way
but later on changed his mind when he realized a medium is not
required.

Well, your understanding is certainly faulty. *One of the solutions to
Maxwell’s equations in free space shows propagating waves where the
propagating speed of these waves depends on the following properties
and nothing else.

** *permeability
** *permittivity

Since free space has these properties, through reasonable deductions,
the Aether as a medium for light to propagate must exist. *shrug

The Aether frame of reference proves to be elusive. *It was just a few
years ago when that was found through the Doppler shift in CMBR.
Instead of celebration and awards a Nobel Prize to the research team
that found the Aether frame, the self-styled physicists have remained
in their ignorance. *shrug

Propagating waves always require a medium. *shrug

Construct this void for us.

In other words, what do photons (especially including those we can't
see) require in order to propagate?

(note: the original photon is never the same photon detected)

http://translate.google.com/#
Old June 23rd 11, 02:13 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
1treePetrifiedForestLane

so, how does one impliment refraction
with a God-am newtonian corpuscle?