How cool is VL2

Old April 17th 07, 04:09 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

Default How cool is VL2

"Art Deco" wrote in message

A wise warning, thank you. I shall take steps to prevent further
outbreaks.

So you're going through with your plan to blow your (small) brains out?

HJ

Old April 17th 07, 05:43 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
[email protected]

On Apr 17, 8:09 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
A wise warning, thank you. I shall take steps to prevent further
outbreaks.

So you're going through with your plan to blow your (small) brains out?

HJ

Their blowing of brains out is similar to their blowing of other
private parts. (as a borg collective, it's what they do best)
-
Brad Guth

Old April 17th 07, 05:54 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
[email protected]

On Apr 17, 8:11 am, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
In article .com,

wrote:

What "bigotry"?. Remember that I'm apparently the one and only good
and honest guy within this entire Usenet cesspool of yours.

The incessant use of the word Jewish as a derogatory term. Stop playing
the innocent.

If there were any such "innocent" Jews within this infomercial spewing
Usenet of your's, that for the most part summarily sucks and blows,
whereas I'd be glad to stop with my truth telling and/or that of my
having to return the warm and fuzzy topic/author stalking and bashing
favor.

Are you and others of your kind suggesting that Muslims or perhaps
some other faith-based or atheistic cults are at fault?

How innocent is your Skull and Bones (aka Third Reich) cult?
-
Brad Guth

Old April 17th 07, 07:43 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
John \C\

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 17, 8:09 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
A wise warning, thank you. I shall take steps to prevent further
outbreaks.

So you're going through with your plan to blow your (small) brains out?

HJ

Their blowing of brains out is similar to their blowing of other
private parts. (as a borg collective, it's what they do best)
-
Brad Guth

That is correct, Sir.

HJ

Old April 17th 07, 07:46 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
[email protected]

On Apr 17, 9:59 am, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:

How about actually discussing the issue (if you have one) without the
incessant bigotry of ANY faith?

I'd started this one off on the right foot (w/o faith-based
anything). How about yourself?

How cool is VL2? w/m2 = ?

Station-keeping at VL2 is as much or as little of a halo orbit as
you'd care to expend the necessary energy that's available.

Per given tonne of station-keeping within a reasonably tight halo
orbit of perhaps as little as +/- one km, what's the best analogy or
swag of applied rocket fuel or whatever demands upon ion thrusters
utilized for this POOF city application?
-
Brad Guth

Old April 17th 07, 09:13 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
T Wake

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 16, 12:34 pm, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
In article .com,

wrote:
Obviously the mostly Jewish mainstream status quo is not a very happy
camper these days, but then not much of anything made their Hitler all
that happy, and the likes of their resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush)
certainly isn't a happy camper, especially as long as those pesky
Muslims were sitting on all of that nifty oil that had been divided up
years ago, and thus prior to their hocus-pocus war on Iraq.

Too bad that VL2 simply isn't worthy of that location ever becoming as
our perpetrated cold-war and cloak and dagger stuff, as if it were
we'd be right there as of decades ago.

Drop the bigotry, loon.

What "bigotry"?.

Have you stopped reading your own posts now? I can't say I blame you.

Remember that I'm apparently the one and only good
and honest guy within this entire Usenet cesspool of yours.

Incorrect.

Old April 17th 07, 09:14 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
T Wake

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 17, 8:11 am, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
In article .com,

wrote:

What "bigotry"?. Remember that I'm apparently the one and only good
and honest guy within this entire Usenet cesspool of yours.

The incessant use of the word Jewish as a derogatory term. Stop playing
the innocent.

If there were any such "innocent" Jews within this infomercial spewing
Usenet of your's, that for the most part summarily sucks and blows,
whereas I'd be glad to stop with my truth telling and/or that of my
having to return the warm and fuzzy topic/author stalking and bashing
favor.

Are you and others of your kind suggesting that Muslims or perhaps
some other faith-based or atheistic cults are at fault?

Re-read that sentence. It sets a new nadir for your coherence.

How innocent is your Skull and Bones (aka Third Reich) cult?

Mine is very innocent thanks. How innocent is your lunatic rambling cult?

Old April 17th 07, 09:15 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks
T Wake

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 17, 8:09 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
A wise warning, thank you. I shall take steps to prevent further
outbreaks.

So you're going through with your plan to blow your (small) brains out?

HJ

Their blowing of brains out is similar to their blowing of other
private parts. (as a borg collective, it's what they do best)

Awww, k0okl0ve blossoms.

very cool ROC Amateur Astronomy 2 June 28th 05 06:00 AM
COOL www.ultravideo.fr.st Astronomy Misc 0 March 29th 04 04:44 AM
COOL www.ultravideo.fr.st Amateur Astronomy 0 March 29th 04 04:44 AM
Cool! Sally Misc 3 November 27th 03 01:21 PM
Cool! Sally UK Astronomy 2 November 27th 03 12:56 PM