How cool is VL2

Old April 15th 07, 04:01 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

Default How cool is VL2

On Apr 14, 6:19 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message

... wrote:

A required repost in order to cover just the original/proper cross-
posing.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

That's the exact phrase that Michael Jackson used to say when he talked a
boy into staying-over!

Birds of a feather...............

HJ

They do like to fornacate, don't they.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 15th 07, 04:04 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

On Apr 14, 6:16 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message

The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

In sci.physics, Art Deco

wrote
on Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:41:45 -0600
:
wrote:

BTW; the GOOGLE/Usenet gauntlet of spermware/****ware is running
extremely hot and nasty these days, as my poor old PC keeps getting
nailed to death by an extra butt-load of their nasty crapolla, as it
deploys yet another tonne of their damage-control flak.

Poor Brad, soooo clueless.

It's all Google Groups' fault that he's being inundated with malware??

My brain hurts.

Mind control beams and computer virii are both transmitted via usenet.

Deco, you're trying to pull his third leg!

But our warm and fuzzy Deco is nothing but a "third leg", and Jewish
Third Reich none the less.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 15th 07, 04:20 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

In spite of all the ongoing gauntlet of topic/author stalking and
orchestrated bashings, Venus L2(VL2) is most certainly cool enough for
the Bigelow Aerospace / Nautilus (aka POOF) to coexist without
overheating.

That's an extremely important factor, plus that other one of not
having our gamma and Xray dosage of a moon anywhere in sight is simply
another win-win while spending so much time at VL2, for salvaging the
old DNA gipper of such an extended mission.

As for accomplishing Venus, such as via the composite rigid airship,
is also doable for many valid reasons. The first such efforts would
likely be fully robotic, while easily remote controlled from the
relative safety of VL2 (aka POOF city).

Leaving VL2 for the planet Venus may get more than a bit touch and go
for getting that composite rigid airship safely through those thick
and robust clouds, plus layers of haze that's mostly an acidic bath of
and environment until getting well enough below 35 km, efficiently
cruising well enough above that geothermally toasty deck.

There's actually a vast amount of demanding R&D, plus an ongoing need
for the very best of expertise, none of which seems remotely available
within this anti-think-tank of Usenet, of mostly applied naysayism
upon anything that doesn't 100+% support their Old Testament status
quo, or perhaps it's just a normal gay Jewish thing.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 15th 07, 04:28 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
The Ghost In The Machine

In sci.physics,

wrote
on 14 Apr 2007 17:02:04 -0700
. com:
Unlike those claiming to know all there is to know (the likes of Art
Deco and of his bed wetting partner Phineas T Puddleduck), usually
insisting that all others are worth far less than village idiot
status, whereas I simply do not know everything, and therefore I ask
those pesky questions that tend to go unanswered, whereas then I have
to make due with my exploratory research and deductive reasoning
that's often easier said than accomplished, so I've unavoidably made
my fair share of honest mistakes, that which anyone with half again as
much brain should have been able to easily correct, and without their
having to make such a big fuss.

On Apr 14, 9:44 am, The Ghost In The Machine
wrote:
Assuming a scale height of 9 km (Google is being
maddeningly unclear on the matter), I get 6.3 * 10^19
moles for the entire atmosphere. Sulfuric acid would then
be 1.89 * 10^11 moles or 1.85 * 10^10 kg, again assuming
the 0.0000003%.

Why is it allowed for others and yourself to assume, and not for the
likes of myself?

The first 9 km worth of that thick and robust Venus atmosphere is
sharing almost nothing to speak of. It's called cover thy butt
science, whereas up unitl fairly recently they had been using the
first 15 km worth, and thereby taking their revised 9 km worth of
scale height is what makes their old numbers look as though they'd
actually been honestly derived by way of the best available science.
The true scale height of the Venus atmosphere is actually worth a
little better than 150 km, and possibly worth as great as 175 km.

Try looking up "scale height". It's a rather artificial
concept, but useful for approximation purposes. Briefly
put, the scale height is what one gets when one divides
an infinite column by the cross sectional area times the
sea-level pressure.

This is far too much handwaving for my liking, admittedly, and
this acid would be distributed Venus-wide, making extraction
of all of it difficult.

Basic laws of physics blows most of your "handwaving" out the window.

Your naysayism and anti-think-tank mindset is per usual spoken like a
good little Third Reich minion. There's still a little too much brown
on that silly nose of your's, isn't there.

Those interesting and most likely extremely acidic clouds don't hardly
begin until getting well enough past the 40+ km mark (somewhat mostly
haze worthy below 45 km), and there's still a good deal of a top side
haze that's going past the altitude of 100 km. At 150+ km there's
even a layer of what's mostly O2 to work with. By far the best part
of the Venusian atmosphere has been systematically excluded or
otherwise banished from what should have been the hot topic of
understanding why so little of that solar IR energy gets down to the
deck.

At a given altitude it's roughly a 1 bar environment of what's most
extensively S8 in the atmospheric realm of 50 km. The element of S8

Element? There are about 120 elements, give or take, known to the
periodic table. What is S8's atomic number and atomic weight?

If S8 is a compound, not an element, what is its chemical composition?
For example, ethyl alcohol has C2H5OH or CH3CH2OH; benzene is C6H6,
toluene C6H5OH; nitroglycerin (NO2)3(CH2)2CH, if I'm not mistaken.

Are you referring to SO2? That *is* a known constituent of the Venusian
atmosphere, though it's not an element as such.

has a SG worth of 2 g/cm3, and as you continue upward it's obviously
getting even cooler (less vapor and more of S8 solids to deal with),
and that ratio of elements should thereby become more worthy of
becoming mostly Co2 that's clearly a less massive element than S8.

CO2 isn't an element either.

Just a few km below that 50 km mark (especially if we're going by that
long season of nighttime), there's a fairly robust layer of
concentrated S8 to deal with. Of course h2o and S8 makes for a rather
nasty acid, that's likely to being wet anywhere near or above the 50
km mark.

John Ackerman offers a reasonably good interpretation of the best
available science, thereby shares his honest review and subsequent
analogy of what's available, and as such it's not nearly as slight or
otherwise insignificant as we've been informed. There's simply more
of that Venusian water to behold, of what's likely formulated within
those acidic clouds and extensive zones or layer of haze, than
otherwise given credit by the likes of whatever's suggested by way of
our NASA and of having obtained their mostly Jewish peer review's
stamp of approval.

BTW; the GOOGLE/Usenet gauntlet of spermware/****ware has been running
extremely hot and nasty these days, as my poor old PC keeps getting
nailed to death by an extra butt-load of their nasty crapolla, as it
deploys yet another tonne of their damage-control flak that's intended
to foil or otherwise terminate my PC. Also notice how these
infomercial spewing rusemasters seldom if ever constructively share
anything that could be used against them, whereas again keeping very
Jewish Third Reich need-to-know worthy.
-
Brad Guth

This would appear to be the third time you've posted this.

#191,

Useless C++ Programming Idea #12995733:
bool f(bool g, bool h) { if(g) h = true; else h = false; return h;}

Old April 15th 07, 04:44 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
The Ghost In The Machine

In sci.physics, Phineas T Puddleduck

wrote
on Sun, 15 Apr 2007 01:14:47 +0100
:
In article ,
"T Wake" wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
Unlike those claiming to know all there is to know (the likes of Art
Deco and of his bed wetting partner Phineas T Puddleduck),

do you have a list of who these people are?

I have achieved omniscience!!

Last I looked that didn't include bedwetting. :-) Of
course I highly doubt Brad has any evidence of either that,
or S8 (whatever that is) in Venus' atmosphere.

I'll admit to some curiosity as to how Brad is going to
float something in the 100,000 Pa portion of the Venusian
atmosphere. Best I can do there is a large helium balloon;
the helium would be replenished (if such is the word)
from radioactivity.

http://nova.stanford.edu/projects/mod/profile.html

gives measured temperature and pressure profiles,
in graphical form. The pressure 50 km in altitude is
1000 millibars -- about that of Earth. The temperature,
unfortunately, is 325 K, or 52 degrees C, though if one
can tolerate a slightly lower pressure the temperature
falls off rapidly until at 60 km it's well below water's
triple point. Unfortunately, 60km is only 100 mbar.
We'd want at least 200 mbar of oxygen partial pressure.

#191,

Old April 15th 07, 04:48 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_6_]

wrote:

wrote:

BTW; the GOOGLE/Usenet gauntlet of spermware/****ware is running
extremely hot and nasty these days, as my poor old PC keeps getting
nailed to death by an extra butt-load of their nasty crapolla, as it
deploys yet another tonne of their damage-control flak.

Poor Brad, soooo clueless.

It's all Google Groups' fault that he's being inundated with malware??

My brain hurts.

Is that why you folks continually topic/author stalk, bash and
otherwise hijack in order to post your infomercial crapolla into your
Third Reich cesspools of alt.fan.art-bell and alt.usenet.kooks?

Poor baby, whine some more.

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Old April 15th 07, 06:26 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

In spite of all the ongoing gauntlet of topic/author stalking and
orchestrated bashings, Venus L2(VL2) is most certainly offering a cool
enough environment for the Bigelow Aerospace / Nautilus (aka POOF) to
coexist without ever overheating. That's actually an extremely
important space station factor, plus that other one of their not
having our gamma and Xray dosage of a moon anywhere in sight is simply
another win-win while having to spend so much time at VL2, for
salvaging the old DNA gipper on behalf of such an extended mission is
after all a mission requirement unless having a POOF full of dead
clients and the loss of whatever crew isn't very good PR.

As for the more daunting deed of accomplishing Venus, such as via the
composite rigid airship, is also doable for many valid reasons. The
first of such efforts would likely be fully robotic, while easily
remote controlled from the relative safety of VL2 (aka POOF city).

Leaving VL2 for the planet Venus itself may get more than a bit touch
and go for getting that composite rigid airship safely through those
thick and robust clouds, plus a few pesky layers of haze that's mostly
an acidic bath of an environment until getting well enough below 35
km, whereas efficiently cruising above that geothermally toasty deck
(say 25 km) wheere it's somewhat retrograde and otherwise clear
sailing, fairly calm and only slightly warm to the Ovglove touch (sort
of speak) of what's outside of thos composite rigid airship.

There's actually a vast amount of extremely interesting and demanding
R&D, plus an ongoing need for the very best of expertise, none of
which seems remotely available within this anti-think-tank of Usenet,
of mostly applied bigotry, arrogance, greed and loads of all the usual
naysayism applied upon anything that doesn't 100+% support their Old
Testament status quo, or perhaps it's just a normal gay Jewish thing
among all these Usenet minions doing their MI/NSA job.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 15th 07, 10:09 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
T Wake

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"T Wake" wrote:

Thats the worst excuse I've ever heard for a loon being unable to keep
his machine stable. Buy a Mac or something, loon.

Better still, pencil and paper...

Pencils are sharp....

Fair one.

Crayons and wax paper. (we may have to just bear the risk of paper cuts)

Old April 15th 07, 02:51 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

"Art Deco" wrote in message

Poor baby, whine some more.

Pedo Deco gets all touchy-feely.

HJ

very cool ROC Amateur Astronomy 2 June 28th 05 06:00 AM
COOL www.ultravideo.fr.st Astronomy Misc 0 March 29th 04 04:44 AM
COOL www.ultravideo.fr.st Amateur Astronomy 0 March 29th 04 04:44 AM
Cool! Sally Misc 3 November 27th 03 01:21 PM
Cool! Sally UK Astronomy 2 November 27th 03 12:56 PM