LARSON -ian Binary-Star Formation

Old November 16th 06, 02:20 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,alt.astronomy.solar
[email protected]

Default LARSON -ian Binary-Star Formation

4
LARSONIAN Binary Star Formation

About half of all the stars in the galaxy in the
vicinity of the sun are binary or double. But orthodox
astronomers and astrophysicists still have no
satisfactory theory about how they form or why there are
so many of them.

But binary star systems are actually a LIKELY
CONSEQUENCE in the comprehensive GENERAL UNIFIED Theory
of the Physical Universe developed by the late Physicist
Dewey B. Larson.

I will try to summarize Larsons explanation, which
is detailed in Chapter 7 of his book "THE UNIVERSE OF
MOTION" and in some of his other books.

First of all, according to Larson, stars do NOT
generate energy by "fusion". A small fraction comes
from slow gravitational collapse. The rest results from
the COMPLETE ANNIHILATION of HEAVY elements (heavier
than IRON). Each element has a DESTRUCTIVE TEMPERATURE
LIMIT. The heavier the element is, the lower is this
limit. A star's internal temperature increases as it
grows in mass via accretion, and absorption of the decay
products of cosmic rays, gradually reaching the
destructive temperature limit of lighter and lighter
elements.

When the internal temperature of the star reaches
the destructive temperature limit of IRON, there is a
Type I SUPERNOVA EXPLOSION ! This is because there is
SO MUCH iron present; and that is related to the
structure of iron atoms and the atom building process,
which Larson explains in some of his books [better than
I can].

When the star explodes, the lighter material on the
outer portion of the star is blown outward in space at
less than the speed of light. The heavier material in
the center portion of the star was already bouncing
around at close to the speed of light, because of the
high temperature. The explosion pushes that material
OVER the speed of light, and it expands OUTWARD IN TIME,
which is equivalent to INWARD IN SPACE, and it often
actually DISAPPEARS from visual sight for a while.

Over long periods of time, both masses start to
fall back gravitationally. The material that had been
blown outward in space now starts to form a RED GIANT
star. The material that had been blown OUTWARD IN TIME
starts to form a WHITE DWARF star. BOTH stars then
start moving back toward the "MAIN SEQUENCE" from
opposite directions on the Hertzsprung-Russell Diagram.

The chances of the two masses falling back into the
exact same location in space, making a single lone star
again, are near zero. They will instead form a BINARY
system, orbiting each other.

According to Larson, a white dwarf star has an
INVERSE DENSITY GRADIENT (is densest at its SURFACE),
because the material at its center is most widely
dispersed (blown outward) in time. This ELIMINATES the
need to resort to MATHEMATICAL FANTASIES about
"degenerate matter", "neutron stars", "black holes",
etc..

LARSONIAN Solar System Formation

If the mass of the heavy material at the center of
the exploding star is relatively SMALL, then, instead of
a single white dwarf star, there will be SEVERAL "mini"
white dwarf stars (revolving around the red giant star,
but probably still too far away in three-dimensional
TIME to be affected by its heat, etc.). These will
become PLANETS!

In Chapter 7 of THE UNIVERSE OF MOTION, Larson used
all this information, and other principles of his
comprehensive GENERAL UNIFIED Theory of the Physical
Universe, to derive his own version of Bode's Law.
http://library.rstheory.com/books/uom/07.html .

A WEALTH of Information about the GENERAL UNIFIED
Theory of the Physical Universe developed by the late
Physicist Dewey B. Larson can be found at the web site
http://www.rstheory.com .

See also http://members.aol.com/GalactcFed/universe.txt
,
http://www.geocities.com/remspiral7/sunpart1.htm ,
http://www.geocities.com/remspiral7/sunpart2.htm .

Robert E. McElwaine
B.S., Physics and Astronomy, UW-EC
http://members.aol.com/rem547 PLUS
http://members.aol.com/rem460
Preserve BOTH on CD-R and PRINT-OUTS

P.S.: PASS IT ON !

"EVERYTHING you know is WRONG."
"The Truth IS STRANGER than fiction."
"The Truth is ALWAYS the FIRST CASUALTY OF WAR."
"OFFICIAL LIES are ALWAYS the BIGGEST LIES OF ALL."
"The more things change, the more they STAY THE SAME."

Old November 16th 06, 02:58 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,alt.astronomy.solar
Double-A[_1_]

wrote:
4
[...]

I take it Dewey wasn't a nuclear physicist.

When the internal temperature of the star reaches
the destructive temperature limit of IRON, there is a
Type I SUPERNOVA EXPLOSION ! This is because there is
SO MUCH iron present; and that is related to the
structure of iron atoms and the atom building process,
which Larson explains in some of his books [better than
I can].

Trouble is, the "destructive temperature limit of IRON" has never been
demonstrated in an experiment, but hydrogen fusion has.

When the star explodes, the lighter material on the
outer portion of the star is blown outward in space at
less than the speed of light.

Only at less than c?

The heavier material in
the center portion of the star was already bouncing
around at close to the speed of light, because of the
high temperature. The explosion pushes that material
OVER the speed of light,

There ya go!

and it expands OUTWARD IN TIME,
which is equivalent to INWARD IN SPACE, and it often
actually DISAPPEARS from visual sight for a while.

Over long periods of time, both masses start to
fall back gravitationally. The material that had been
blown outward in space now starts to form a RED GIANT
star. The material that had been blown OUTWARD IN TIME
starts to form a WHITE DWARF star. BOTH stars then
start moving back toward the "MAIN SEQUENCE" from
opposite directions on the Hertzsprung-Russell Diagram.

The chances of the two masses falling back into the
exact same location in space, making a single lone star
again, are near zero. They will instead form a BINARY
system, orbiting each other.

Well, I've never heard anything so "wild".

According to Larson, a white dwarf star has an
INVERSE DENSITY GRADIENT (is densest at its SURFACE),
because the material at its center is most widely
dispersed (blown outward) in time. This ELIMINATES the
need to resort to MATHEMATICAL FANTASIES about
"degenerate matter", "neutron stars", "black holes",
etc..

Good! Who needs all that math?

[...]

Well it's good that SOMEONE lived long enough to complete his Unified
Theory!

,
http://www.geocities.com/remspiral7/sunpart1.htm ,
http://www.geocities.com/remspiral7/sunpart2.htm .

Robert E. McElwaine
B.S., Physics and Astronomy, UW-EC
http://members.aol.com/rem547 PLUS
http://members.aol.com/rem460
Preserve BOTH on CD-R and PRINT-OUTS

P.S.: PASS IT ON !

"EVERYTHING you know is WRONG."
"The Truth IS STRANGER than fiction."
"The Truth is ALWAYS the FIRST CASUALTY OF WAR."
"OFFICIAL LIES are ALWAYS the BIGGEST LIES OF ALL."
"The more things change, the more they STAY THE SAME."

No doubt all that's true, but the question is whether Dewey had any
special corner on truth?

What did Dewey think about de Sitter's observations?

Double-A

Old November 16th 06, 06:03 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,alt.astronomy.solar
GeekBoy

Glen Larson, the same one who produced Battlestar Galactica and Knight
Rider? ;-)

wrote in message
ups.com...
4

Old November 16th 06, 06:34 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,alt.astronomy.solar
Sorcerer[_4_]

Whenever I see someone using exclamation marks! and CAPITAL letters
to excessively stress something, I know it's a RAVING LUNATIC!

ups.com...

Old November 16th 06, 06:54 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,alt.astronomy.solar
Sorcerer[_4_]

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...
What did Dewey think about de Sitter's observations?

Double-A

You still don't have a grip on deSitter, do you?

Look carefully at this orbit.
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/wheel.gif

Periastron is at one of
A) 12:00 o'clock
B) 7:00 o'clock
C) 4:00 o'clock
D) Other?

Explain your answer.

Old November 16th 06, 09:00 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,alt.astronomy.solar
Double-A[_1_]

Sorcerer wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...
What did Dewey think about de Sitter's observations?

Double-A

You still don't have a grip on deSitter, do you?

Look carefully at this orbit.
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/wheel.gif

Periastron is at one of
A) 12:00 o'clock
B) 7:00 o'clock
C) 4:00 o'clock
D) Other?

Explain your answer.

C. That's where it "looks" closest to the center, if that's what you
mean.

Old November 16th 06, 11:34 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,alt.astronomy.solar
Sorcerer[_4_]

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

| Sorcerer wrote:
| "Double-A" wrote in message
| oups.com...
| What did Dewey think about de Sitter's observations?
|
| Double-A
|
| You still don't have a grip on deSitter, do you?
|

| Look carefully at this orbit.
| http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/wheel.gif
|
| Periastron is at one of
| A) 12:00 o'clock
| B) 7:00 o'clock
| C) 4:00 o'clock
| D) Other?
|
| Explain your answer.
|
| C. That's where it "looks" closest to the center, if that's what you
| mean.

Not quite what I mean. By the shadow of the wheel it looks like
12 o'clock is closest to the centre, doesn't it?
What else do you know about perisatron?

Old November 17th 06, 01:30 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,alt.astronomy.solar
Double-A[_1_]

Sorcerer wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

| Sorcerer wrote:
| "Double-A" wrote in message
| oups.com...
| What did Dewey think about de Sitter's observations?
|
| Double-A
|
| You still don't have a grip on deSitter, do you?
|

| Look carefully at this orbit.
| http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/wheel.gif
|
| Periastron is at one of
| A) 12:00 o'clock
| B) 7:00 o'clock
| C) 4:00 o'clock
| D) Other?
|
| Explain your answer.
|
| C. That's where it "looks" closest to the center, if that's what you
| mean.

Not quite what I mean. By the shadow of the wheel it looks like
12 o'clock is closest to the centre, doesn't it?

Maybe the shadow is closest to center.

What else do you know about perisatron?

It's the location in double star's orbits where they are closest
together.

But what does this have to do with de Sitter mirages?

Double-A

Old November 17th 06, 05:32 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,alt.astronomy.solar
Sorcerer[_4_]

"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

| Sorcerer wrote:
| "Double-A" wrote in message
| oups.com...
| |
| | Sorcerer wrote:
| | "Double-A" wrote in message
| | oups.com...
| | What did Dewey think about de Sitter's observations?
| |
| | Double-A
| |
| | You still don't have a grip on deSitter, do you?
| |
| |
| | Look carefully at this orbit.
| | http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/wheel.gif
| |
| | Periastron is at one of
| | A) 12:00 o'clock
| | B) 7:00 o'clock
| | C) 4:00 o'clock
| | D) Other?
| |
| | Explain your answer.
| |
| | C. That's where it "looks" closest to the center, if that's what you
| | mean.
|
| Not quite what I mean. By the shadow of the wheel it looks like
| 12 o'clock is closest to the centre, doesn't it?
|

| Maybe the shadow is closest to center.
|

| What else do you know about perisatron?
|

| It's the location in double star's orbits where they are closest
| together.
|
| But what does this have to do with de Sitter mirages?
|
| Double-A

Maybe you are not a thinker, maybe you want to be spoon-fed.
Maybe anyone can spoon-feed you bull**** and you'll swallow it.
Maybe you simply don't know enough to work it out.
Is science about "maybe", "could be", "might be", "I guess"?

Periastron is the fastest part of the orbit.
Periastron is at one of
A) 12:00 o'clock
B) 7:00 o'clock
C) 4:00 o'clock
D) Other?

What does this have to do with deSitter?
We'll get to that, there are no easy answers. You are not going to
learn unless you think.

Old November 17th 06, 05:51 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,alt.astronomy.solar
Double-A[_1_]

Sorcerer wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

| Sorcerer wrote:
| "Double-A" wrote in message
| oups.com...
| |
| | Sorcerer wrote:
| | "Double-A" wrote in message
| | oups.com...
| | What did Dewey think about de Sitter's observations?
| |
| | Double-A
| |
| | You still don't have a grip on deSitter, do you?
| |
| |
| | Look carefully at this orbit.
| | http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/wheel.gif
| |
| | Periastron is at one of
| | A) 12:00 o'clock
| | B) 7:00 o'clock
| | C) 4:00 o'clock
| | D) Other?
| |
| | Explain your answer.
| |
| | C. That's where it "looks" closest to the center, if that's what you
| | mean.
|
| Not quite what I mean. By the shadow of the wheel it looks like
| 12 o'clock is closest to the centre, doesn't it?
|

| Maybe the shadow is closest to center.
|

| What else do you know about perisatron?
|

| It's the location in double star's orbits where they are closest
| together.
|
| But what does this have to do with de Sitter mirages?
|
| Double-A

Maybe you are not a thinker, maybe you want to be spoon-fed.
Maybe anyone can spoon-feed you bull**** and you'll swallow it.

Is that what you're trying to feed me now?

Maybe you simply don't know enough to work it out.
Is science about "maybe", "could be", "might be", "I guess"?

Periastron is the fastest part of the orbit.

Which would be identical to the part were the stars are the closest,
just like I said.

Periastron is at one of
A) 12:00 o'clock
B) 7:00 o'clock
C) 4:00 o'clock
D) Other?

In your animation, the star also moves the fastest at 4:00 o'clock. It
seems to take sort of a quantum leap everytime it gets there.