Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

Old February 19th 06, 08:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

"Dr. Why", the current sockpuppet of the
fake alien, wrote:

Extraordinary claims demand real answers.
oc

I agree with that, oc.
However, there are dozens of people on Usenet and in other media who claim
to be or who portray aliens.
Why is our claiming to be aliens so extraordinary?

Try standing in front of the mirror and repeating this question to
yourself while retaining a straight face.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003
Old February 19th 06, 09:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

"Kali" wrote in message
In article , posted Sun,
19 Feb 2006 14:09:26 -0600, Honest John
says...

"Kali" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
posted Sun, 19 Feb 2006 13:31:53 -0600, Honest John
says...

"Kali" wrote in message
.. .
In article , posted
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 07:21:28 -0900, Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)
says...

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 17:33:15 -0600, Kali wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

In article , posted Sat,
18 Feb 2006 15:30:36 -0700, Art Deco says...

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 21:43:52 GMT, "Greysky"

wrote:

I applaud your fearlessness in accepting that it would be
good to make FOC even if the death rate exceeds 12% by a large
margin. It
puts you and a few others in the Sean Minority, but you stick

your guns.

Greysky

Seconded by
Charles

:-Y

The saucerheads are high-fiving each other again.

I note Chuck gave the signal for f0rked tongue slurpage.

Kali

It's so he can slurp GaySky's balls and anus at the same time. The
Swiss are notoriously for their efficiency.
--
V.G.

Ut oh, I just gave Mr. Deco "the signal" *giggle*

If Art was proven to be in the 12%, would you "aliens" go ahead with

FOC
?

HJ

Attribution problem, John the Baptist? Or are you just
piggybacking?

Trying to find out if Dr. Why is human or not? Did I accidently post

this
to the wrong "person" ?

HJ

Just don't be calling me an alien, e.g. "you 'aliens'". See what
I mean, Earl?

It won't happen again, Carl.

HJ

Old February 19th 06, 10:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

"Honest John" wrote in message
et...

wrote:

I applaud your fearlessness in accepting that it would be
good to make FOC even if the death rate exceeds 12% by a large

margin. It
puts you and a few others in the Sean Minority, but you stick to

your guns.

Greysky

Seconded by
Charles

:-Y

The saucerheads are high-fiving each other again.

I note Chuck gave the signal for f0rked tongue slurpage.

Kali

It's so he can slurp GaySky's balls and anus at the same time. The
Swiss are notoriously for their efficiency.
--
V.G.

Ut oh, I just gave Mr. Deco "the signal" *giggle*

If Art was proven to be in the 12%, would you "aliens" go ahead with FOC ?

HJ

This is an unliklihood, HJ, because Art is one of the least fearful humans
we know.
Also, there is no way of telling who will be snap crackle popping when they
find out about FOC.
If there were such a way of telling, we would be able to contain at least
some of the carnage.

To answer your question, IF Art were more fearfully prone to be in the 12%,
and IF there were a way to predict this, and IF Art were proven to be in the
12%, then yes.
When the PSR reaches 12%, and other important factors also meet our
standards, we will initiate FOC.
We don't get to "pick the vics".

PS: I see you don't consider a *giggle* as profoundly idiotic as a hee
hee .
Are you improving? or merely sucking up! G

Old February 19th 06, 11:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

"Kali" wrote in message
In article Wm3Kf.41820$id5.19657@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net, posted Sun, 19 Feb 2006 19:08:38
GMT, Dr. Why says...

"Kali" wrote in message
.. .
In article MNYJf.425543$qk4.287129@bgtnsc05-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net, posted Sun, 19 Feb 2006 11:39:24
GMT, Dr. Why
says...

"Greysky" wrote in message
. net...

[...]

Alien violence has become well-entrenched in the human psyche.
No amount of logic and reasoning will overcome this, only a standard
reduction of fear, and the reminder that humans are fundamentally,
genetically fearless beings.

Incorrect.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&lr=&q=ledoux

Kali
--
A bore is simply a nonentity who resents his humble lot in life,
and seeks satisfaction for his wounded ego by forcing himself on

Please be more specific, Kali.
I have read all the websites and found nothing to indicate that I'm

believed
to be incorrect.
Perhaps I missed something?

Please provide evidence for your claim that "humans are
...genetically fearless human beings".

Okay, I shall provide evidence, but please be patient now as I have other
duties that must come first.

I've provided references to a body of evidence that contradicts
your claim. Look up "visual cliff" experiments with 6 month old
infants, in which they fear a perceived drop-off. They didn't
learn to feel the fear, it is innate. In other words, we are
hard wired to experience fear. It is important to our survival.
If you say that we are genetically fearless, then you'll need to
back up your statement with sound reasoning about evidence.

Kali
--
A bore is simply a nonentity who resents his humble lot in life,
and seeks satisfaction for his wounded ego by forcing himself on
his betters. - H. L. Mencken

As usual, you and others are mistaking fear for something else.
Assume for the moment that I'm correct, please, Kali.
If they indeed are noting fear in these 6-mo. old infants incorrectly, what
else could it be?

Would you like a hint?

Drop a live mouse in a deep tub of water.
It scrambles in an attempt to escape drowning, and it eventually gives up.
As you may say, though not yet dead, it has resigned itself to its fate.

Now you reach in and save the mouse, let it run around a bit, then toss it
back in the tub.
What is the difference in the way the mouse behaves from its first attempt
to escape the tub?

Figure out why the mouse gave up the first time, and you will know what the
infants are really feeling.
Don't believe me?
Conduct the infant experiment yourself, but this time, after "saving" the
infant, subject the infant once more to the visual cliff.
You will note the same difference in behavior that you noted in the mouse.

Dr. Why

Old February 19th 06, 11:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Darla's on the way back! (was uhm, something else

Why Sorry I said "who" Why I made that mistake. Who knows,but that's
me. Coca Cola has a big bottling plant right on the Georgia Tect
Campus. Freud made heroin famous. I've tried that ,but its much to
expensive. In the Boston area the soft drink was Moxie and it had lots
of heroin in it. Heroin is literally "cool" and in the pass you were
not cool unless you tried cool stuff. In moderation I would rather
sniff a line than take hard booze or smoke. Moderation is the key.
Trebert

Old February 19th 06, 11:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:00:40 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

That was the good stuff with cocaine in it. Yum!

HJ

Sure! Too bad they had to leave that "substance X" out
of the melange :-
C.

Say I cruised by your web site (posted by your pal Carl). I didn't know you
hypnotized people. A shrink tried 3 times to hypnotize me but gave up. I
wanted to know what he could have found out.

HJ

Old February 19th 06, 11:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

wrote:

[...]

How do you figure that, he got so exited about me discussing theology on
another thread that he came over there personally to inform me that I hurt
the tender feelings of one of his croneys and nominated me for some crap.
Further, I think that he ****ed his pants.

Also, there is no way of telling who will be snap crackle popping when

they
find out about FOC.
If there were such a way of telling, we would be able to contain at least
some of the carnage.

To answer your question, IF Art were more fearfully prone to be in the

12%,
and IF there were a way to predict this, and IF Art were proven to be in

the
12%, then yes.

I knew that you had human qualities.

When the PSR reaches 12%, and other important factors also meet our
standards, we will initiate FOC.
We don't get to "pick the vics".

PS: I see you don't consider a *giggle* as profoundly idiotic as a hee
hee .
Are you improving? or merely sucking up! G

Probably sucking up since I ****ed off the "invisible power structure"
here.

HJ

Old February 19th 06, 11:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 22:44:13 GMT, "Dr. Why"
wrote:

If Art was proven to be in the 12%, would you "aliens" go ahead with

FOC ?

So sad she did not ask me ;-)
C.

I think that I know your answer if you was calling the shot.

HJ

Old February 20th 06, 12:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 17:41:13 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

Say I cruised by your web site (posted by your pal Carl). I didn't know

you
hypnotized people. A shrink tried 3 times to hypnotize me but gave up.

wanted to know what he could have found out.

HJ

Honestly speaking, Honest John, this link has NOTHING at all
to do with my work. I am a "Arbeits- und Betriebspsychologe",
I worked for DaimlerBenz AG but that's all in my past :-)

I stopped "working for the money" in 1992.

Fortunately I got along with my heritages for the last 13 years...

C.

I noticed that it didn't mention the city that you really live in, I thought
that was a little strange. I guess that it was bogus after all.

HJ