Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

Old February 17th 06, 04:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local

Default Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
ah wrote:

YINGbot wrote:
ah wrote in message

Snausages.

Grease stain reveals lost soul idolatrously clashes

jizz
queen.

Yup.
Yup.
Yup
Yup.
Yup.
Yup.
Yup.
Yup.
Yup.

Stop this!!1!

Gee whiz, it took you long enough to decide that !

Yup.

Are you playing a game of "last Yup" ?

I don't think so.

OK

HJ

Old February 18th 06, 03:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local

In article ,
"Honest John" wrote:

"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
ah wrote:

YINGbot wrote:
ah wrote in message

Snausages.

Grease stain reveals lost soul idolatrously

clashes
jizz
queen.

Yup.
Yup.
Yup
Yup.
Yup.
Yup.
Yup.
Yup.
Yup.

Stop this!!1!

Gee whiz, it took you long enough to decide that !

Yup.

Are you playing a game of "last Yup" ?

I don't think so.

OK

Yup.

Yip.

ydown

arf meow arf - nsa fodder
al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother
if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him
Old February 18th 06, 05:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local

"ah" wrote in message
Real Friendly Neiborhood Vote Ranger wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Real Friendly Neiborhood Vote Wrangler wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

"YINGbot" wrote in message
ah wrote in message

Snausages.

Grease stain reveals lost soul idolatrously clashes jizz
queen.

Fred and ah would love each other.

You are a Uni sock, AICMF?!

Where is Uni? Happy Valentine to her, not you.

*I* got a card!

*Uno*!

*YAHTZEE*

*Rook*

Pardon?

Never played Pardon, but Rook is a fun card game !

*glances sideways*

In your case it's better you wear sunglasses.

Explain yourself, Demon!!

Cross-eyedness sometimes is contagious.

Looking for doves in all the wrong places.

Don't shoot a dove that rests on your friend's face.

--
ah

Old February 18th 06, 03:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local

"Honest John" wrote:

"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

Honest John wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
ah wrote:

YINGbot wrote:
ah wrote in message

[...]

Never had it; never will.
--
ah
Old February 18th 06, 05:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local

"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote:
In article ,
"Honest John" wrote:

"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

Honest John wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in

message
ah wrote:

YINGbot wrote:
[...]

Sprite ?

HJ

Old February 18th 06, 10:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

"Dr. Why" wrote in message
news
"Art Deco" wrote in message
"Dr. Why", the current sockpuppet of the
fake alien, wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
"Dr. Why", the current sockpuppet of the
fake alien, wrote:

"Kali" wrote in message
.. .
In article , posted Sun,
12 Feb 2006 19:53:28 -0700, Art Deco says...

Kali wrote:

In article , posted Sun,
12 Feb 2006 16:10:15 -0700, Art Deco says...

Lamie, the current sockpuppet of
the
fake
alien, wrote:

[...]

PS: As I'm sure you know by now, I was born on Earth, so I'm
not

an
alien.
I'm as indigenous to this planet as you are, sweet human.
But if calling me an alien floats your boat, I'm sure I

can
continue
the role.

Your other sockpuppets claim to be millions of years old, so
this
little hedge is meaningless.

PPS: Things go better with koak! hee hee

Another kooksign.

On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 10:08:23 GMT, "Lomie"
wrote:
Kiyo was born in Okinawa, Japan, on November 22, 1921...
and now she's pregnant with triplets (girls girls girls
hee hee ).

I believe the Sil and Darla socks fall into the gazillions old

claim
bucket.

Unbelievable!1!! Really.

Kali

We've made many claims, few of which are believable without better
evidence.
Your own claim above is, of course, Not unbelievable.
Unfortunately, this believability issue seems to be important to a
lot

of
people.
Don't take this wrong, dearest Kali, but doesn't this all stem from

fear?

Still mistaking laughter for fear, fake alien?

No, I'm not.

So what is it that you allege I'm afraid of, fake alien?

You have the normal human fears to one degree or another, Art.
Darla seems to think you're "fearless".
I'm not ready to go that far, yet.

However, I Am inclined to think your personal level of fear is much Lower
than normal.
You seem to have overridden your fear-teachings.
And this of course means that you've given the subject a lot of thought, a
Lot of thought.
So much thought, in fact, that by now you are probably thinking that you
think about fear far too much.

I submit that there is one more aspect which you could dwell upon a bit:
Fearlessness has a solid foundation in the human genome, while fearfulness
has no such base.

At your low level of fear, your thoughtful conclusions will lead you right
up to the next step.
And that would be "controlling your fearlessness".

Just as fear can be controlled by committing acts of bravery/courage,
fearlessness also must be controlled so that one doesn't wind up easily
dead, mamed, in trouble with law enforcement, or in some other undesirable
quandary.

I would be interested to know how you eventually decide to proceed with
this.

People appear to be as afraid to believe in advanced aliens as they

are
afraid Not to believe in a deity.
Why do you suppose this is?

The question is silly because it assumes a false premise.

Is it?

Yup.

Very well, then, you either don't believe that people are afraid to
believe
in advanced aliens, or you don't think that people are afraid Not to
believe
in a deity.
Or both.

The first part of this potentially false premise must be obvious to you
since you deal with it fairly consistently.
There are several people in your life who claim to be aliens, are there
not?
And you respond to them with a total lack of belief as well as the
branding
you love most: kook.
You do this fearlessly.
But you must have noticed how others have dealt with these "aliens".
Many of them totally "lose it" in the manner of Michael B. Baldwin's and
Kadaitcha Man's posts.
Those were fearful posts, purely and simply.
And they represent the feelings of the vast majority of humans on your
planet, and how THEY would respond to very different sentient beings from
elsewhere in the galaxy.

So whether you agree with me or not, there is overwhelming evidence that
humans will do ANYTHING rather than to believe in advanced aliens.
And this is one factor that makes the prospect of first alien contact so
difficult to begin.

The second part of the premise may not be so obvious.
And it is also very difficult and time-consuming to prove.
I could cite the great number of scientists who believe in a deity WITH
FULL
KNOWLEDGE that such belief goes against the scientific method they've
learned and cherished for a lifetime.

Or I could cite the ratio of atheists to those who believe in some form of
deity.
This ratio is essentially zero, because there are so few atheists in the
world that their number cannot even begin to compare with the quantity of
deity believers.

If you do not also draw the conclusion that humans are "deathly" afraid to
not believe in a deity, then there is little I can do about it.
Except perhaps to repeat my question to Kali targeting you also.

For your part, I ask you to briefly, temporarily accept that the premise
is
not false.
Just for the sake of argument.
And then please answer the following question.

If people were made to believe that Fear is what ages them and eventually
kills them, and they were given an easy, step-by-step foolproof method to
become fearless, to live their lives absolutely without fear, nearly all
would decline to learn the method.
Why, in your opinion, would they turn down the opportunity to learn how to
live their lives fearlessly?

Yubiwan

Because, Dr. Y, then they would have to take full responsibility for their
lives. It is much more fun to let responsibility slide onto the backs of
others -- humans are experts at playing the blame game. Why do you suppose
it is so hard for people to admit you may be advanced aliens? Sure, part of
it is ego - the 'we are the center of the universe' crap- but a large part
of it is self blame. Would we be better off blaming 'Aliens' for the current
miserable state of our lives? But they also know that you wont let them get
away with it. So that forces them to look directly into the casm of darkness
which to them is the fture knowing they are inadequate. Now, a truly
fearless response would be to acknowledge the current problems, roll up
their sleeves and begin to work industriously toward making the future
better. But there are currently very few fearl-less humans who are willing
to look the tiger in the face and whip it into submission. I would say you
are currently interacting with a goodly percentage of those humans both here
on the 'net, and in your personal contacts. The vast majority would prefer
to continue to play the blame-game, and keep the current status quo. This is
one of the reasons I applaud your fearlessness in accepting that it would be
good to make FOC even if the death rate exceeds 12% by a large margin. It
puts you and a few others in the Sean Minority, but you stick to your guns.

Greysky