Freedom To Worship `~

Old February 21st 06, 01:26 AM posted to alt.astrology,alt.education,alt.astronomy

Default Freedom To Worship `~

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

"Anno Domini" wrote in message
.. .
Gray Shockley wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:16:01 -0600, Anno Domini wrote
(in article ):

Cary Kittrell wrote:

In article Anno Domini
writes:

DTA wrote:

"Jd" wrote in message
news Gary Duncan wrote:

Jd wrote:

So according to the bible, "faith" itself is evidence.

So once again we find this bible to be in error.

Then why have you been eating turkey every Thanksgiving Day

since
it
is a Christian day of thanksgiving

And why do you adhere to pagan naming conventions for the days of

the
week
and month?

Because I'm a real tolerant guy from Alabama who has realized that

the
Christian Era has been upon the earth for 2006 years.

In other words, quite a brief period of time compared to the

worship
of the Moon, which the entire world acknowledges when they
refer to today as "Monday".

-- cary

Like I said, I'm real tolerant.

Why ain't you? Don't you think your labor has been in vain seeing

that
it will take billions of years to get the calendar reset to Darwins
birthday? Or to Elton Johns birthday? Or to Dr. Phils birthday? Or

whoever produces your meds birthday?

Take another Zoloft and don't call me in the morning. Call S.
Squirrel, the known pedophile, F.N.C the known feminazi lesbo, or

Bob
your false prophet who denies the existance of races.

Jd

"The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the

kingdom
of God is preached, and every man presseth into it." - Jesus Christ
(Luke 16:16)

He didn't even know John Knight.

Gray Shockley

Sure he did. He foreknew every Christian who has ever lived and even
predestined them to be witnesses to\of the TRUTH.

And no one can stand in their way and get away with it......

Romans 8:30-31 "Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also
called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he
justified, them he also glorified. What shall we then say to these
things? If God be for us, who can be against us?"

Jd

Amen brother!

HJ

False Christian hypocrite.

Your opinion only, dickhead!

HJ

Official Head giver of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy
Official Agent of Defecation
Co-Winner, alt.(f)laming faggot War, December 2005

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming
from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell

me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003

Old February 21st 06, 01:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:26:51 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

Gray Shockley wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:16:01 -0600, Anno Domini wrote
(in article ):

Cary Kittrell wrote:

In article Anno

Domini
writes:

DTA wrote:

"Jd" wrote in message
news Gary Duncan wrote:

Jd wrote:

[...]

If you look through the various threads, you won't find many people
saying what a wonderful Christian you are, but a heck of a lot
agreeing with Art.......

There has only been one person agreeing with Art Dickhead and that's his
bitch dog Wally the Mutt!
I told you to go and lay down before I beat you with a rolled-up newspaper!

HJ

Old February 21st 06, 01:48 AM posted to alt.astrology,alt.education,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:

Gray Shockley wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:16:01 -0600, Anno Domini wrote
(in article ):

Cary Kittrell wrote:

In article Anno Domini
writes:

DTA wrote:

--
Maj. General, Fanatic Legions.
Commander of Southern Hemisphere Forces.

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm
Old February 21st 06, 02:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell

wrote:

Gray Shockley wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:16:01 -0600, Anno Domini wrote
(in article ):

Cary Kittrell wrote:

In article Anno

Domini
writes:

DTA wrote:

"Jd" wrote in message
news Gary Duncan wrote:

Jd wrote:

[...]

More fruit from your spirit, hypocrite?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

Old February 21st 06, 02:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:

Gray Shockley wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:16:01 -0600, Anno Domini wrote
(in article ):

Cary Kittrell wrote:

In article Anno

Domini
writes:

DTA wrote:

"Jd" wrote in message
news Gary Duncan wrote:

Jd wrote:

[...]

That's right, Dickhead!

Old February 21st 06, 02:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

[cowardly snecked froups restored]

Gray Shockley wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:16:01 -0600, Anno Domini wrote
(in article ):

Cary Kittrell wrote:

In article Anno

Domini
writes:

DTA wrote:

"Jd" wrote in message
news Gary Duncan wrote:

Jd wrote:

[...]

I hope you don't pee on the carpet, projectorboi.

Got on them Star Trek PJs yet?

Old February 21st 06, 03:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell

Honest John wrote:

wrote:

Gray Shockley wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:16:01 -0600, Anno Domini wrote
(in article ):

Cary Kittrell wrote:

In article Anno
Domini
writes:

DTA wrote:

"Jd" wrote in message
news Gary Duncan wrote:

Jd wrote:

[...]

Another fine self-spank.

HJ

Official Head giver of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy
Official Agent of Defecation
Co-Winner, alt.(f)laming faggot War, December 2005

Lamer.

Old February 21st 06, 03:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell

Honest John wrote:

Gray Shockley wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:16:01 -0600, Anno Domini wrote
(in article ):

Cary Kittrell wrote:

In article Anno

Domini
writes:

DTA wrote:

"Jd" wrote in message
news Gary Duncan wrote:

Jd wrote:

[...]

Projecting again, false Christian hypocrite.

Old February 21st 06, 03:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

wrote:

Gray Shockley wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:16:01 -0600, Anno Domini wrote
(in article ):

Cary Kittrell wrote:

In article

Anno
Domini
writes:

DTA wrote:

"Jd" wrote in message
news Gary Duncan wrote:

Jd wrote:

[...]

Thanks, Spanky

Old February 21st 06, 03:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

Gray Shockley wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:16:01 -0600, Anno Domini wrote
(in article ):

Cary Kittrell wrote:

In article Anno

Domini
writes:

Freedom To Worship `~ Honest John Misc 1 February 21st 06 02:44 AM
Freedom To Worship `~ Honest John Misc 0 February 21st 06 01:23 AM
Freedom To Worship `~ Bill Sheppard Misc 1 February 18th 06 07:52 PM
Free Commodities Are Abused Len Policy 46 December 5th 05 06:21 AM