Put Psychopath Alan Erskine out of his misery

Old August 3rd 03, 08:28 PM
Stephen Stocker

Default Put Psychopath Alan Erskine out of his misery

In article , Rhonda Lea
Kirk wrote:
A wave of laughter in the sea of mirth wrote:
Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:

Well, no. Not exactly. You're amusing me, driving Alan
nuts, and annoying the **** out of everyone else.

*ROFLMAO*.

Three out of three! Wow, I'm good!

Well, actually, I'm amused but jealous. You e-mail Alan. A
lot. You don't e-mail me.

Well, actually...looks chagrined I gained five pounds
last week.

I told you not to swallow when you go down on guys...

You want some nutrition links? You're misinformed if you
think that would do it, even if it were all I did all day.

Well, you can tell me what manual *you're* using, boy
toy. I can't figure out how floodiing groups where Alan
and I don't even post is achieving anything but ****ing
off and running off the regulars from groups where
neither Alan nor I are known.

You figure it out then.

Must be a random act of kindness.

You keep going back and forth on me. One moment you got
it, the next you're acting like you don't have a clue.

It's because I'm a girl.

rl

*Howling.*