Not alone in the visible universe, not even in our own galaxy

Old June 24th 07, 01:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Not alone in the visible universe, not even in our own galaxy

Home alone in such a vast universe could be reality. I do not think
so,but who am I? It could very well be another of the great questions
mankind can not ever answer. So far no aliens are detected. We know
what to send. We have great radio detectors. We know the best areas in
our galaxy to look. Even if we could send space ships at the speed of
light to a likely solar system,I dought if we would go even in two
million years from now bert

Old June 24th 07, 05:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jun 24, 5:38 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Home alone in such a vast universe could be reality. I do not think
so,but who am I? It could very well be another of the great questions
mankind can not ever answer. So far no aliens are detected.

Ten-Hut, Officer Bert! Have you forgotten you are an Earth Science
Officer in the Sean fleet?

We know
what to send. We have great radio detectors. We know the best areas in
our galaxy to look. Even if we could send space ships at the speed of
light to a likely solar system,I dought if we would go even in two
million years from now bert

It's already been done, Officer Bert. Darla only recently returned
from Andromeda!

Double-A

Old June 25th 07, 03:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A yes we have Darla of great beauty and wit. We however must not
forget she keeps herself in the virtual realm. I know she is real. I
know virtual particles are real. I want to give my Darla a hug bert

Old June 25th 07, 03:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BOB Nice to take stuff out of content. You have no wit,and using my own
description as Beeert proves it. get some wit. You are a witless wonder
of the universe. beeeert

Old June 25th 07, 03:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

Default Bob Officer smooches Art's booty.

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
BOB Nice to take stuff out of content. You have no wit,and using my own
description as Beeert proves it. get some wit. You are a witless wonder
of the universe. beeeert

Bob is Art's new Phuneas T. Duckie-Boi.

HJ

Old June 25th 07, 06:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jun 25, 7:33 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

BOB Nice to take stuff out of content. You have no wit,and using my own
description as Beeert proves it. get some wit. You are a witless wonder
of the universe. beeeert

Bob is Art's new Phuneas T. Duckie-Boi.

HJ

Bob is an AUK coffee boy from way back. But he always puts "no
archive" on his posts to conceal how active he's really been. Best to
put him on the alt.astronomy silent treatment/don't respond list or he
will just keep quacking nonstop!

Double-A

Old June 25th 07, 08:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jun 25, 11:15 am, Bob Officer wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:54:55 -0700, in alt.astronomy, Double-A

wrote:
On Jun 25, 7:33 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

BOB Nice to take stuff out of content. You have no wit,and using my own
description as Beeert proves it. get some wit. You are a witless wonder
of the universe. beeeert

Bob is Art's new Phuneas T. Duckie-Boi.

HJ

Bob is an AUK coffee boy from way back.

Really, I have been active in sci.astro, sci.astro.amatuer and
alt.astronomy for well over 20 years. I have been an observer for
over 40 years. I have made about 40 mirrors or 8 inches. I have built
or helped build about 15 different amateur observatories.

That's not hardly a coffee boy activity.

What have you saucerheads done? Obsessed of darla and a star fleet
like organization. Gotten made when anyone pointed out you poor
ability to tell fact from fiction. You have collect some real mental
cases like Clockbrain, Drunken sot Bert, Hagar, Warhol and Brad Guth.

But he always puts "no
archive" on his posts to conceal how active he's really been.

That's not the reason. But you are stupid to give all the copyrights
away to Google. What do you get in exchange... Nothing worthwhile, it
seems.

Best to
put him on the alt.astronomy silent treatment/don't respond list or he

That's commonly called a kill file.

I have a question how does a killfile work on Google? That's right
you are not smart enough to use a real newsreader.

Stupid saucerheads.

--
Ak'toh'di

Bob Officer has been an AUK associate since 1998, and probably proud
of it.

Question: Did you guys all go to the same Don Rickles school of
posting?

Double-A

Old June 25th 07, 08:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

ups.com...

wrote:
On Jun 25, 7:33 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
[...]

There is a minimum "wit" requirement at Don Rickles school and the k00ker
coffeebois done have a whit of wit, the ignoramuses.
Their idol is Art Deco .... nuff said

Old June 25th 07, 08:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BOB I drink early every day WebTV makes it possible for me to be 21
feet from the EM radiation.(not just sitting in from of the screen.
You BOB are a computer chip bigot. How dare you put down my webtv with
its 27" flat screen. My web might not have "Intell" inside ,but it
has a heart,and brain. All the stuff a low life like you lacks
beeeeert

Old June 25th 07, 10:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

Default Official Notice!

"Double-A" wrote in message

Bob is an AUK coffee boy from way back. But he always puts "no
archive" on his posts to conceal how active he's really been. Best to
put him on the alt.astronomy silent treatment/don't respond list or he
will just keep quacking nonstop!

I agree totally!

With Sir Nightbat's permission we need to declare that Bob "Duckie-Boi"
Officer be ignored from this day forward along with his "lover" Art Deco!

C.H.J.