"our mind is a virgin forest

Old September 24th 05, 05:12 PM
Twittering One

"I answered ~
It is possible to see the Shimmer Sea.

'They possess a secret, The Secret is this ~ A Secret rests in two
bodies of attraction, and knowledge hidden there. We must distinguish
two types of secrets, two differences of change, The Two Sequences.

The First Sequence, of an event taking place before our eyes, The
Second Sequence, of an event already produced.

In the first, we detect an event, as though by chance, randomly
dispersed, and in the second, it is the memory meant.

Imagine, if you can, by measuring the relative step of these two gulls
in their flights.

I looked out to sea to see by her window One, by intention, One
catching up with the Other, following in a regular and persistent
pattern, describing a model of her flight, of One, of The Other.

'We observe the space, the provision of space given beings and
things, and we follow their temporal succession.

But to perceive them moving through The Changes Rung, The Progression
of Steps, The Steps Ahead, requires The Directional Sense of Each One.
As for where their wings will take them and The Time When, each gull
follows the model determined in the search for her love.

In this direction,
All the creatures go.'"

~ Virginia Hooper,
From "Lamentation"

Old September 24th 05, 05:14 PM
Twittering One

"I answered ~

It is possible to see The Simmering Sea,
A chimera, or know ~ ?"
~ Twittering

Old September 24th 05, 05:32 PM
Twittering One

~ Crumbled Disbelief:
A Castle Not,
Just a Land of Alternity ~

My clock strikes noon.
I know not where to turn.
Now "The Noonday Demon" stings, as Mr.
Andrew Solomon so beautifully
Sings ~

"THERE IS SOME KNOWLEDGE THAT,
FOR ALL THAT IT TEACHES, IT WOULD BE BETTER
NOT TO GAIN..."

So, like, what now? Take a hike?
No Queen or King beckons as my patron.
Tell, please, Dear Reader ~

Is this another
Reality? My life, now,
How do I play? Time to go
So far away, never here another day?"
~ Twittering

"Really, those statues are not
the fragments. You yourself are the relic;
they haunt you with a strange virginity
at home, at the office, at receptions for the celebrated,
in the unconfessed terror of sleep;
they speak of things you wish didn't exist
or would happen years after your death,
and that's difficult because..."

~ "The statues are in the museum.
Good night."

~ George Seferis

Old September 24th 05, 05:36 PM
Twittering One

"Try Selenium
& Zinc,

Found on The Periodic Table."
~ Sir Cumference

Old September 24th 05, 05:46 PM
Twittering One

"I've learned
To just ~

Ask the right question, at the right time."
~ Faith Meade

"Which way,
The Egypitian wing ~ ?"
~ Folly

"For we seek The Mummies."
~ Twittering

"For we seek The Eternal Libraire."
~ Fobby

"For we seek to deliver further invitations."
~ The Annotator

"For we seek
Your Highly Esteemed Company."
~ Zoe

"Heck, yeah ~ !"
~ Capsicum

Old September 24th 05, 05:49 PM
Twittering One

"Heck, yeah ~ !
Which way, The Wine Cellar ~ ?

Which way did Merlot and Margaux
Go ~ ?"
~ La Crema

Old September 24th 05, 06:59 PM
Twittering One

*
~ * ~
Just One of
The Morning Wood Blew Books ~
"The Disenchanted Forest,
And Who Lived
In There..."

* ~ The Official Register
Of what happened, and O
So much more ~ *
Yes ~
A Forever Moore
Morning Wood Publication
* Dogging Arts * Fogging Minds * It's a Star *
*
~ * ~