Q0957+561 with the Milky Ways galactic nucleus in Sagittarius A have

Old May 19th 09, 07:48 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
[email protected]

Default Q0957+561 with the Milky Ways galactic nucleus in Sagittarius A have

Apparently we have three great leaders in astronomy
that will lead this science out of its century old quagmire
folly of black-holes and replace it with true science-- MECO
dynamics. MECO theory is borne of Dirac Radioactivities
where Space itself is the Dirac Ocean of Positrons.
Schild, Robertson and Leiter did it with quasar Q0957+561
and found it to have a magnetic moment to dispell the
black-hole fakery. Now all we need is a Magnetic Moment
for Sgr A and dispell the folly of the Milky Way having a
black hole nonsense.

In other words, these brilliant scientists are going to get rid
of the black-hole fakery that has crippled astronomy for the
last century. To clean up astronomy and the physics that has
fostered this fakery and folly over the past century.

--- quoting from this website ---
http://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/0603746
Does Sgr A* Have an Intrinsic Magnetic Moment Instead of an Event
Horizon?
Authors: Stanley L. Robertson, Darryl J. Leiter

Additional future tests for the presence of an intrinsic magnetic
moment for Sgr A* will require global solutions for electron density
and magnetic field distributions in a Bondi accretion flow into a
compact, rotating magnetic dipole. These will provide for definitive
tests in the form of detailed calculations of spectral and spatial
luminosity distributions and polarization maps for direct comparison
with high resolution images of Sgr A*.
--- end quoting ---

We have three brilliant scientists working on Sgr A, but because
Sgr A is in the zone of avoidance of the Milky Way center that
is hard to observe, we do not yet have the conclusive data as
we have of quasar Q0957+561, but I am confident the data
of Sagittarius A will be the same conclusions that were for
quasar Q0957+561, both of them MECO objects.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old May 20th 09, 07:18 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
[email protected]

Default news tonight of Hubble telescope repaired; Sagittarius A have a

There was good news tonight that the Hubble space telescope in orbit
was repaired
and good for another 5 years of operation. I hope what they do with
that 5 years
is focus the telescope on Sagittarius A and find out its Magnetic
Moment and thus
revealing that it is not a black-hole and thus, ridding all of
astronomy and physics
with the obnoxious fake theory of black-holes.

Let the special mission of the Hubble telescope be to that of
collecting the data
of Magnetic Moments to any and all suspected black-holes, and one by
one
dismissing them as MECO objects.

Also, it was reported that the Hubble is now able to penetrate beyond
the Sloan
Great Wall to that of the quasar belt. What the Atom Totality theory
predicts the
Hubble will reveal is a newer, more dense great Wall than the Sloan
beyond the
Sloan. So the further we penetrate in observation, the more and more
we find
a more dense wall clusters. Because we are approaching the Nucleus of
the
Atom Totality.

So when the report comes in from Hubble of what is beyond the Sloan
Great Wall,
is going to be another Great Wall that is more dense than the Sloan.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Dynamic Galactic Nucleus Zanthius Misc 0 December 18th 07 06:44 PM
ASTRO: Milky Way - Sagittarius thru Scutum George Normandin[_1_] Astro Pictures 3 November 22nd 07 06:57 PM
Teaching the white hole theory in galactic nucleus [email protected] Astronomy Misc 25 March 19th 06 08:02 PM
The jet theory in galactic nucleus [email protected] Astronomy Misc 15 March 15th 06 11:41 PM