nightbat To Sil Now That I Started How Do I Stop?

Old January 16th 06, 03:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default nightbat To Sil Now That I Started How Do I Stop?

Hey H.J. do you run a used car lot by any chance? :-)
Seriously, if you are indeed 'honest', or 'good' or
honorable or whatever, you simply are what you are. You have no need to
shout it from the housetops. Take the self-proclaimed Moral Majority or
the prez dude who hollered "I am not a crook!"
Remember the parable of the whited sepulchres that were
all fancified on the outside, but inside were full of all kinda raunchy
stuff. oc

Old January 16th 06, 05:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message

"You have no need to shout it from the housetops."

I thought that I was just responding to nightbat's blasphemous statement.
Have you ever responded to nightbat's crap before and did anyone jump on you
for it ? Is there a double-standard here in this N.G. ?

H.J.

Old January 16th 06, 08:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy

From H.J.:

I thought that I was just responding to
nightbat's blasphemous statement. Have you ever responded to

nightbat's crap
before and did anyone jump on you for
it?

'Ol NB has been a denizen here for more years than even i can
remember.g Then
the 'Darla'(a.k.a.Sil) alien gag appeared about 3 years ago. It was
kinda fun for a little while, especially pokin' fun at clueless 'Darla'.
But NB got more and more enamored with the gag, seeming to believe it
'real'. It was suggested to him more than once that the gag's run its
course and enuff is enuff aready. But he continues to run with it,
saying it's still "all in fun". So i don't bug him anymore about it.
OTOH, when some interloping newcomer comes flouncing in
acting as if he owns the place, attacking oldtime members and
proselyting religion, he shouldn't be surprized to draw a little hazing.
oc

Old January 16th 06, 08:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message

" attacking oldtime members"

I didn't intend to attack anyone, just set nightbat clear on his blasphemous
statement, if I attacked anyone else, then I'm sorry. Three years of this
crap ?!? My sympathies to the N.G.

H.J. ( turning it down a notch )

Old January 17th 06, 12:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy

From H.J.:

I didn't intend to attack anyone, just set
nightbat clear on his blasphemous
statement, if I attacked anyone else,
then I'm sorry. Three years of this crap
?!? My sympathies to the N.G.

H.J. ( turning it down a notch )

Yeah, you're a kinda fun dude after all, and relatively benign.. unlike
several other recent interlopers who are certifiably rabid sociopaths.
These mutts are not worth clicking on, and remain consigned to the
'kennel'.
oc

Old January 17th 06, 01:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message

Yeah, you're a kinda fun dude after all, and relatively benign.. unlike
several other recent interlopers who are certifiably rabid sociopaths.
These mutts are not worth clicking on, and remain consigned to the
'kennel'.
oc

Thanks, arf...arf...

H.J. ( getting let outside to pee )

Old January 18th 06, 01:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Bill Sheppard wrote:

From H.J.:

I thought that I was just responding to
nightbat's blasphemous statement. Have you ever responded to

nightbat's crap
before and did anyone jump on you for
it?

'Ol NB has been a denizen here for more years than even i can
remember.g Then
the 'Darla'(a.k.a.Sil) alien gag appeared about 3 years ago. It was
kinda fun for a little while, especially pokin' fun at clueless 'Darla'.
But NB got more and more enamored with the gag, seeming to believe it
'real'. It was suggested to him more than once that the gag's run its
course and enuff is enuff aready. But he continues to run with it,
saying it's still "all in fun". So i don't bug him anymore about it.

Just another demonstration that saucerheads will believe anything.

OTOH, when some interloping newcomer comes flouncing in
acting as if he owns the place, attacking oldtime members and
proselyting religion, he shouldn't be surprized to draw a little hazing.
oc

You can haze me anytime, saucerhead.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003
Old January 18th 06, 01:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Bill Sheppard wrote:

From H.J.:

I didn't intend to attack anyone, just set
nightbat clear on his blasphemous
statement, if I attacked anyone else,
then I'm sorry. Three years of this crap
?!? My sympathies to the N.G.

H.J. ( turning it down a notch )

Yeah, you're a kinda fun dude after all, and relatively benign.. unlike
several other recent interlopers who are certifiably rabid sociopaths.
These mutts are not worth clicking on, and remain consigned to the
'kennel'.
oc

Saucerhead lexicon --

mutt (n): anyone that pokes holes in the flowin-space saucerhead
technobabble "theory".

Old January 18th 06, 07:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Ain't it the truth, AD?

I was amazed by the kook (James McCanney) on Hoax to Hoax last night.
Everything that Velikovsky and Sitchin wrote was the absolute truth!
Nothing that astronomers know about the Solar System is correct!

What utter nonsense!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:40:05 -0700, Art Deco
wrote:

From H.J.:

Old January 19th 06, 10:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Bill Sheppard wrote:

From H.J.:

I didn't intend to attack anyone, just set
nightbat clear on his blasphemous
statement, if I attacked anyone else,
then I'm sorry. Three years of this crap
?!? My sympathies to the N.G.

H.J. ( turning it down a notch )

Yeah, you're a kinda fun dude after all, and relatively benign.. unlike
several other recent interlopers who are certifiably rabid sociopaths.
These mutts are not worth clicking on, and remain consigned to the
'kennel'.
oc

Saucerhead lexicon --

mutt (n): anyone that pokes holes in the flowin-space saucerhead
technobabble "theory".

No, I think Sheppard was referring to you and the other coffeebois, Arthur.
And none of you are qualified to poke holes in his theory.
Nor have you even tried.
Nor could you if did try.
It's such a hard thing to do while foaming at the mouth. G

Silouen