Booster Crossing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 3rd 03, 01:29 AM
Paul Maxson

Default Booster Crossing

"Moe Blues" wrote in message ...
In article , "John Maxson"
wrote:

You're a liar.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

Moe Blues wrote in message

Uh, not to put too fine a point on things, but you've NEVER
explained in even vague concepts how the boosters crossed.

See--right here is the absolute classic. The intelligent, rational
response would have been, "Well, I posted this back on XX/XX/XX, and,
for the record, here's my explanation of how the boosters crossed."

Instead, what you serve up as a response is the above. John, you could
have the absolute, rock-solid, cast-in-gold, engraved-by-God answers to
what happened to Challenger. But as long as your response to ANY
question on ANY point is "You're a liar," or "You're abusive," or any
of your other stock responses *NOBODY* can take you seriously or even
begin to consider your points.

Moe

Moe,

You have been around long enough to know where to find the answers, my dad
doesn't play games like you want him to do that is quite clear to me.
Prove he isn't a "liar" or go find the data, it's quite simple!

PM