Does somebody at NOAA finally get it?

Old March 23rd 06, 04:13 AM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.global-warming,sci.geo.geology

Default Does somebody at NOAA finally get it?

[note follow-ups]

In sci.space.policy Scott Nudds wrote:

"Brian Thorn" wrote

So much for the "tolerance" and "nonviolent solutions" that the
Liberal Left loves to preach. Someone doesn't share your point of
view, and you want him to die.

Let me make this clear for you since you are obviously too stupid to
comprehend.

It's too bad that you weren't killed by the people you claimed to be your
enemy.

They are not my enemy.

It's funny you should say that, because they want you dead.

Mike

-----
Michael Kent Apple II Forever!!
St. Peters, MO

Old March 23rd 06, 05:00 AM posted to sci.space.policy

"Michael Kent" wrote in message
It's funny you should say that, because they want you dead.

Doubtful. I am not an AmeriKKKan. Hence I am not an enemy of truth and
freedom.