wireless electricity transmission...

Old February 8th 12, 09:12 AM posted to sci.space.history
shahbaz alam

Default wireless electricity transmission...

I think first we need to understand that how we can make a good path
of electricity to flow.first we should make a sender by which
electricity can be send then we need a reciver by which electricity
can be recive for use.........i am trying to make these device n need
help of good engineers and scientists....
Old February 13th 12, 11:43 PM posted to sci.space.history
David Spain

shahbaz alam wrote:
I think first we need to understand that how we can make a good path
of electricity to flow.first we should make a sender by which
electricity can be send then we need a reciver by which electricity
can be recive for use.........i am trying to make these device n need
help of good engineers and scientists....

I would recommend Mr. Nikolai Tesla. However getting him to return your calls
won't be easy. You can Google him however....

There are also these folks out on the West Coast:

http://lod.org/

I think you are going to find the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to
be a major impediment to your plans. Unless of course you can perfect wireless
DC power.

Speaking of wireless electricity, I often "conduct" those experiments
accidentally in the winter time.

;-)

Dave
Old February 13th 12, 11:57 PM posted to sci.space.history
David Spain

Packaging that will self-heat your soup (wirelessly) in the not too
distant future...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJGSm...eature=related

Dave
Old February 14th 12, 04:20 AM posted to sci.space.history
Rick Jones

Might try http://www.powerbeaminc.com/

rick jones
--
It is not a question of half full or empty - the glass has a leak.
Old February 15th 12, 12:27 AM posted to sci.space.history
David Spain

Rick Jones wrote:
Might try http://www.powerbeaminc.com/

rick jones

Interesting and somewhat more practical as well...

Thanks for posting that.

Dave
Old February 15th 12, 01:46 AM posted to sci.space.history
Rick Jones

David Spain wrote:
Rick Jones wrote:
Might try http://www.powerbeaminc.com/

rick jones

Interesting and somewhat more practical as well...

Thanks for posting that.

You're welcome - for the sake of complete disclosure, I should
probably mention that I prepped with the founder, though I have no
financial interest in the concern.

rick jones
Old February 23rd 12, 03:01 AM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 8, 12:12*am, shahbaz alam wrote:
I think first we need to understand that how we can make a good path
of electricity to flow.first we should make a sender by which
electricity can be send then we need a reciver by which electricity
can be recive for use.........i am trying to make these device n need
help of good engineers and scientists....

Laser cannons make for a good focus of energy transfer. At some
wavelengths there's reasonably good atmospheric penetration.

Even from the Earth-moon L1 (Selene L1) and using km diameter
receiving stations that can also multitask as solar energy farms,
seems like a win-win.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#