Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

Old December 19th 09, 08:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected] |

Default Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

I've never used "55 million years ago" (this only proves how totally
bogus you really are). *I've said multiple times, roughly 13,000 BP
for the last time our moon encountered Earth in a lithobraking and
seasonal tilt causing way. *Before then it was merely a near miss each
time. *The sky finally started to clear as of 11,711 BP.

*~ BG

This is shades of 4004 BC or perhaps suggestive Noah and crew?
It seems I've seen a website making this claim though its
date wasn't so absolutely precise.

The Earth Planetoid crash to Earth Moon system was surely
something like the early Hadean Aeon circa 4.5 bilion years ago?
And no I didn't check any source on this.
Old December 19th 09, 04:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 18, 11:52*pm, |"
wrote:
I've never used "55 million years ago" (this only proves how totally
bogus you really are). *I've said multiple times, roughly 13,000 BP
for the last time our moon encountered Earth in a lithobraking and
seasonal tilt causing way. *Before then it was merely a near miss each
time. *The sky finally started to clear as of 11,711 BP.

*~ BG

This is shades of 4004 BC or perhaps suggestive Noah and crew?
It seems I've seen a website making this claim though its
date wasn't so absolutely precise.

The Earth Planetoid crash to Earth Moon system was surely
something like the early Hadean Aeon circa 4.5 bilion years ago?
And no I didn't check any source on this.

Try this one out for size: The icy moon(Selene) encountered and
bounced off Earth roughly 12,600 ~ 13,000 years ago. There may have
been a few near misses before, and obviously lots of secondary
consequences shortly after. Supercomputer simulators could obviously
help refine this interpretation.

The Arctic ocean basin and the Antarctic antipode resulted from this
glancing icy encounter. Lots of panspermia transfers took place,
mostly from the icy moon(Selene) to us.

~ BG