Ares 1-X Pad Avoidance Maneuver only ....1 Degree???

Old December 9th 09, 01:10 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
Jonathan

Default Ares 1-X Pad Avoidance Maneuver only ....1 Degree???

"Matt Wiser" wrote in message
news
Derek, you forgot to add egotistic, self-centered, and all-around pain in
the ass in describing the...creature.
"Derek Lyons" wrote in message
"Jonathan" wrote:

A troll is someone that tries to make fools of others
just for the fun of it, mean spirited practical jokes.

Maybe in parallel universe where you reside. But here on planet
Earth, the accepted internet definition is contained in:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet). (Since that comes
through mangled... try http://preview.tinyurl.com/2bjua8.)

According to Wiki....

" a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, extraneous,
or off-topic messages .....with the primary intent of provoking other
users into an emotional response[1]"

I am not here to provoke other posters, but the lame policies
and practices of a specific government agency. I'm sorry you
can't tell the difference and take my criticisms and opinions
personally, but that is your weakness, not mine.

And btw, childish name calling is a troll by your own definition, and
far off topic.

Jonathan