Buzz Aldrin - American Coward

Old July 21st 09, 09:03 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Buzz Aldrin - American Coward

Buzz Aldrin - American Coward

Check out the American cowards posting over at NASAWatch :

http://www.nasawatch.com/archives/20..._video_so.html

Here is my response (from memory), posted using my real name (my IP is
banned) which Keith Cowing may or may not have the courage to post.

"Any man who would step up to another man and call him a coward should
expect a punch in the face as rebuttal."

You are a coward.

Freedom of thought, speech and expression are constitutionally protected
rights in the United States of America, and physical assault is a
prosecutable criminal felony. You figure it out.

A braver and more courageous human would be able to understand the need
to exercise his or her physical restraint in the face of mere words, and
only respond verbally, if inappropriately.

I am embarrassed that you people call yourselves Americans. This is my
real name. I have previously posted here using the pseudonyms
'Engineering Lead' and 'Rocket Science'. You may click on my link in
order to read my positions.

Thomas Lee Elifritz

http://webpages.charter.net/tsiolkovsky/

------

So, Buzz, you cowardly American retard, tell us about your theory of the
severity of future global warming because of retards JUST LIKE YOU.
Old July 21st 09, 09:08 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
[email protected]

On Jul 21, 4:03 pm, kT wrote:

So, Buzz, you cowardly American retard, tell us about your theory of the
severity of future global warming because of retards JUST LIKE YOU.

Girl friend kick you out?
Old July 22nd 09, 01:36 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Jonathan

"kT" wrote in message
Buzz Aldrin - American Coward

"Any man who would step up to another man and call him a coward should expect
a punch in the face as rebuttal."

You are a coward.

Freedom of thought, speech and expression are constitutionally protected
rights in the United States of America, and physical assault is a prosecutable
criminal felony. You figure it out.

A braver and more courageous human would be able to understand the need to
exercise his or her physical restraint in the face of mere words, and only
respond verbally, if inappropriately.

Ah, a punch in the nose isn't an obvious over reaction. For all we know this
guy might've physically cornered Aldrin while browbeating him, and if
Aldrin felt threatened he has every right to punch the guy.

I live in Florida, and here we're allowed to shoot to kill if cornered
Even if the other guy is unarmed. The law here doesn't require someone
to back down or retreat, or use the minimum force. Here you can use
whatever force is required to hold your ground.

I am embarrassed that you people call yourselves Americans. This is my real
name. I have previously posted here using the pseudonyms 'Engineering Lead'
and 'Rocket Science'. You may click on my link in order to read my positions.

Embarrassed? America is the most diverse and free country in the world.
Such a true and large democracy should display the widest range of all things.
The fact America has an example of everything, good, bad and the ugly
should be a source of pride, as this diversity and freedom is a basic source of
strength.

Without the opposite extremes, from all angles, constantly competing, there
can be no life. You must always remember the ultimate source of all order
is a system structure where the parts 'tremble' or behave chaotically
while the whole self tunes 'as if by invisible hands" where the output becomes
predictable and stable.

This is The Fundamental Law of Reality.

Chaos/fractal instability at the part level leads to ...order at the system
level.
Order at the part level leads to ....chaos at the system level.

Oh, it just occurred to me, this is the fundamental relationship
between quantum motion and classical motion.....LIFE.
The quantum and classical realms interact....through...a self
organizing or evolving system. You can't join the two opposite
realms of reality without going through the messy world of naturally
evolving systems. What we're they thinking, how could anyone
possibly imagine a direct or deterministic mathematical relationship
between classical and quantum realms? How can any thinking person
try to put an equal sign between //two entirely different things//
like quantum and classical behavior? Only the third realm of
nature, dynamic behavior, can be both and neither at once.
So that one can't tell which-is-which. As in a cloud or an emotion.

So, the persistent competition between Newton and Heisenberg yields
Darwin, if you like. That's The Fundamental Law. Reality
isn't all that difficult after all.

So, if you focus on the parts, if you look at America piece by piece
you'll see only chaos and ugliness. (quantum-like behavior).
If you look at the natural result of this complex interaction of multiple
components, the output, you'll see only simplicity and beauty.(classical
behavior).

This is the basic difference between a linear and non-linear frame of
reference. Reducing to parts gives us a modern science devoid of
the higher level system properties such as direction, purpose and
meaning.

The ideal person/system/decision/goal etc would be equal parts of these
two opposite extremes in frame of references.

And just in case anyone that reads has forgotten, the meaning of the word
'complex' as defined by complexity science reflects this fundamental
difference between linear and non-linear frames.

It takes one realm of science, classical-like mechanics, to deal with the
classical behavior. So classical attractors define simplicity.
It takes one realm of science, quantum-like mechanics, to deal with the
quantum realms of behavior. So it also defines simplicity, and equal
but opposite form of simplicity.

The dynamic attractor requires both classical-like and quantum-like
realms of science at once. Which means the evolving or thermodynamic
realms requires... TWO forms of science at once.

TWO is more than ONE. Hence The Complex realm is that which is
both and neither classical and quantum-like behavior at once.

You guys live in the simple linear world of either/or.

I live in the dynamic evolving complex world of both and neither.

Old July 22nd 09, 02:27 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA

Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 20:36:41 -0400, "jonathan"
wrote:

I live in Florida

You and Elfnazi should get together, then. Find a room. Breed more
little bigots.

Archived for posterity.

Old July 22nd 09, 03:15 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Jonathan

wrote:

I live in Florida

You and Elfnazi should get together, then. Find a room. Breed more
little bigots.

I thought you kill filed me? Oh wait, it's your alt that still reads my posts.

You guys should all know something about me when I read a post.
I go out of my way not to read the name of the sender. I like to
let the words stand on their own. Of course three or four people
stand out from their styles/grudges/obsessions/profanity etc.
But aside from those three or four I typically (deliberately) don't
know who it is I'm responding to, or is responding to me.

I try not to remember if I do know.

I deliberately 'clear' my internet posting history from my mind
each night as much as humanly possible. And I generally have
forgotten what I wrote more than a couple days ago.

Just think of it as a self induced state of Alzheimer's
(insert punch line here.....)

No really, there's nothing you can say that will bother or
stop me from spouting as I like as a result.
That's also why I'm so repetitive and one-track.
I'm just practicing on you all with my posts.
Practicing in what I believe...that is.

My posts aren't meant for the regulars anyway for the
most part, but for those passing through.

Old July 22nd 09, 04:19 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article
,
" wrote:

On Jul 21, 4:03 pm, kT wrote:

So, Buzz, you cowardly American retard, tell us about your theory of the
severity of future global warming because of retards JUST LIKE YOU.

Girl friend kick you out?

No -- 10 year-old boyfriend.

Old July 22nd 09, 04:23 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article
,
" wrote:

On Jul 21, 4:03 pm, kT wrote:

So, Buzz, you cowardly American retard, tell us about your theory of the
severity of future global warming because of retards JUST LIKE YOU.

Girl friend kick you out?

No -- 10 year-old boyfriend.

Tell us more about your retard scientific theories, retard.
Old July 22nd 09, 02:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"OM" wrote in message

...Isn't that a bit old on the estimate? I figured he preferred them
with diapers still on. Just like Nana makes him wear.

See, this is why I think Elfriz and you are one and the same.

Old July 22nd 09, 03:30 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Robert Mosley III - American Taliban

wrote:

I live in Florida
You and Elfnazi should get together, then. Find a room. Breed more
little bigots.

Archived for posterity.

The only fear your threats have is that you and "jonathan" might
*just* get together and have little inbreds together.

Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA publically threatens my murder on
the usenet and then posts my address, and then claims he's a Christian.

After 30 years of conservative republican Christian evangelical
politics, America has irreversibly become a fascist theocracy.

America, the Taliban Afghanistan of the West.