President Obama given Nobel Peace Prize

Old October 13th 09, 07:12 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.politics
J0nathan

Default President Obama given Nobel Peace Prize

"kT" wrote in message
Sylvia Else wrote:
J0nathan wrote:
Truth is always stranger than fiction.

The nobel peace prize is, and always has been, higly political. It should be
abolished. Then they could give more prize money to the winners in other
areas.

Actually, I wish they would politicize the science prizes too.

The have the power to wield, so they should use it.

Kinda looks like that's what they're doing.

Sylvia.

Old December 17th 09, 02:47 AM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.politics
Dr.Smith

After the flight there on Air Force One, the also awarded him the Norwegian
Distinguished Flying Cross.

Old December 17th 09, 04:31 AM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.politics
Bert Byfield

After the flight there on Air Force One, the also awarded him the
Norwegian Distinguished Flying Cross.

Whoop de doo.

Old December 17th 09, 05:06 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.politics
Eric Chomko[_2_]

On Dec 16, 11:31*pm, Bert Byfield wrote:
After the flight there on Air Force One, the also awarded him the
Norwegian Distinguished Flying Cross.

Whoop de doo.

Just as long as he doesn't claim "Mission Accomplished" anytime soon...