Which Newsreader do you use?

Old August 6th 05, 11:28 PM
richard schumacher

Default Which Newsreader do you use?

In article ,
"Gareth Slee" wrote:

Thought it might be an interesting exercise?

See
http//homepage.mac.com/gslee1/newsread.html

Well, let's get some Mac groups in on the action!

Old August 7th 05, 01:55 AM
Shawn

starburst wrote:
Gareth Slee wrote:

Thought it might be an interesting exercise?

Mozilla Thunderbird

Ditto

Which newsgroups do you massively crosspost to?
Oh, nevermind, I see.

Shawn
Old August 7th 05, 01:56 AM
Shawn

Shawn wrote:
starburst wrote:

Gareth Slee wrote:

Thought it might be an interesting exercise?

Mozilla Thunderbird

Ditto

Which newsgroups do you massively crosspost to?
Oh, nevermind, I see.

Shawn

That question was directed to Gareth of course.
Old August 7th 05, 02:46 AM
Martin R. Howell

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 18:55:47 -0600, Shawn wrote:

Which newsgroups do you massively crosspost to?
Oh, nevermind, I see.

Were I you, I would not be so quick to attempt to belittle Mr. Slee. Are
you aware of the tremendous service he provided for the members of this
group for so long (at his expense)?

To see it, go to:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gareth...._mugshots1.htm

My photo is in there. I used to post under the name "Starstuffed."

--
Martin R. Howell
"Photographs From the Universe of Amateur Astronomy"

Old August 7th 05, 04:59 AM
Jan Owen

"Shawn" sdotcurry@bresnananotherdotnet wrote in message
starburst wrote:
Gareth Slee wrote:

Thought it might be an interesting exercise?

Mozilla Thunderbird

Ditto

Which newsgroups do you massively crosspost to?
Oh, nevermind, I see.

Shawn

Go ahead, make my day...

--
Jan Owen

To reach me directly, remove the Z, if one appears in my e-mail address...
Latitude: 33.662
Longitude: -112.3272

Old August 7th 05, 07:18 AM
dave stanton

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 15:37:08 -0700, Mij Adyaw wrote:

Outlook Express.

Very obvious, you top posted!!!

Dave
Old August 7th 05, 12:31 PM
Red Winestain

tin
http://tin.org

(Although I'm on the road sans laptop so I'm temporarily using Google)

Old August 7th 05, 03:29 PM
Chris Brown

In article .com,
Red Winestain wrote: