Summer Skywatch Ready (finally)

Old August 2nd 05, 02:38 AM
RMOLLISE

Default Summer Skywatch Ready (finally)

Yeah, but better late than never. I think you'll be happy with this
one, considering the fact that those two characters, Tropical Storm
Cindy and Hurricane Dennis, threw monkey wrenches into the works!

This time:

"The Dummy's Guide to Deep Sky"

The first in a series of reviews/overviews/user's guides for my
favorite variety of software, planners. I hope to "do" Skytools 2 and
Astroplanner in the near future.

"Celestron Touch Up" by Don Gallian. Make that orange tube look all
spiffy-nice.

"The Best Finder Scope?" Those EVIL green lasers. By Joe Rome.

"Utterly Alien" by Tony Phillips.

Plenty of Rod's usual foolishness.

To get it just go to: http://members.aol.com/RMOLLISE/index8.html

Or to my home page...

It's free. IOW, don't cost nuthin. ;-)

As always...I need your articles, drawings, poems, fiction, you name
it...for NEXT time. ;-)

See you then!

Peace,
Rod Mollise
Like SCTs and MCTs?
Join the SCT User Mailing List.

See my home page at
http://skywatch.brainiac.com/astroland/index.htm
for further details!

For Uncle Rod's Astro Blog See:
http://journals.aol.com/rmollise/UncleRodsAstroBlog/

Old August 9th 05, 09:15 PM
Alen K

A good read as always Rod! Love that gumbo astronomy. :-)