The NASA 50th Anniversary...

Old July 29th 08, 10:38 PM posted to sci.space.history
Vincent D. DeSimone

Default The NASA 50th Anniversary...

....seems to me to have been somewhat under-celebrated today on their
website. An article here, a video there. Now, when we hit the 50th
anniversary of Sputnik last October, NASA put a "pre-webpage" in front of
their website for just one day that was just plain cool. So cool, that I
downloaded and installed HTTrack just so I could record it.

"Wake up, little Suzy, wake up..."

Old July 30th 08, 03:01 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Jul 29, 2:38 pm, "Vincent D. DeSimone"
wrote:
...seems to me to have been somewhat under-celebrated today on their
website. An article here, a video there. Now, when we hit the 50th
anniversary of Sputnik last October, NASA put a "pre-webpage" in front of
their website for just one day that was just plain cool. So cool, that I
downloaded and installed HTTrack just so I could record it.

"Wake up, little Suzy, wake up..."

Why intentionally exclude the Zionist/Nazi black heart of DARPA?

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old August 10th 08, 03:42 AM posted to sci.space.history
David Spain

"Vincent D. DeSimone" writes:

...seems to me to have been somewhat under-celebrated today on their
website.

The only NASA anniversary worth nothing will be the date when NASA
is restored to NACA.

I wish that date could have been a 50th worth remembering, Oct 1 2008....
Well maybe there's the 100th: March 3, 2015....

http://www.centennialofflight.gov/es...NACA/Tech1.htm

Dave
Old August 10th 08, 03:58 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 22:42:10 -0400, David Spain
wrote:

The only NASA anniversary worth nothing will be the date when NASA
is restored to NACA.

....Yeah, like they really need the Langley types running the show
again. For all their engineering ecumen, they have AbZero desire *or*
clue how to run a program designed to actually *implement* something.
They've always been and always will be an R&D facility geared towards
elegant solutions without actually implementing them.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old August 10th 08, 03:41 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Aug 9, 7:42 pm, David Spain wrote:
"Vincent D. DeSimone" writes:

...seems to me to have been somewhat under-celebrated today on their
website.

The only NASA anniversary worth nothing will be the date when NASA
is restored to NACA.

I wish that date could have been a 50th worth remembering, Oct 1 2008....
Well maybe there's the 100th: March 3, 2015....

http://www.centennialofflight.gov/es...chnology/NACA/...

Dave

What's the matter with NASA = DARPA?

At least honoring the 50th anniversary of DARPA would honor our
Zionist/Nazis (aka pretend-Atheists) that made most of everything
happen, as well as for whatever warlord was most in charge of global
domination of any given era.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old August 13th 08, 06:27 PM posted to sci.space.history
Eric Chomko[_2_]

wrote:

The only NASA anniversary worth nothing will be the date when NASA
is restored to NACA.

...Yeah, like they really need the Langley types running the show
again. For all their engineering ecumen, they have AbZero desire *or*
clue how to run a program designed to actually *implement* something.
They've always been and always will be an R&D facility geared towards
elegant solutions without actually implementing them.

That's because you live in a manned spaceflight area. Tell the people
at JPL that Viking, Voyager, MER and Phoenix were/are a waste. While
you're at it tell the folks at GSFC that HST is a waste. They'll tell
you that you're full of crap.

ISS? Heck, where are the folks at JSC telling us how great it is?

Don't judge NASA from your own back yard, unless you move out of
Texas. LOL!

Eric