Liberal Atheists *HATE* 'Battle Hymn Of The Republic'! `~

Old September 12th 06, 04:23 AM posted to alt.prophecies.nostradamus,alt.religion.clergy,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.politics.liberalism,sci.astro.amateur
V[_1_]

Default Liberal Atheists *HATE* 'Battle Hymn Of The Republic'! `~

You are aware that a Lesbian wrote this song, are you not?

"Republicans *RULE* Under God Almighty!" wrote:

The viciously Anti-Christian Liberal Atheists of the DNC, ACLU,
NAMBLA, PTA, Board of Education & other Anti-American *garbage*, `
they are absolutely *infuriate* over this morning's singing of
'Battle Hymn Of The Republic' during the memorial tribute held `
at the Pentagon by VP Dick Cheney, SW Don Rumsfeld, and others `
in attendance -- a song written explicitly to the glory of God
and His first-begotten Son, our LORD and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

As a reminder, here are the complete lyrics to this great song `
[ref. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_...The_Republic]:
__________________________________________________ __________________ `

"Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord:
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored; `
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword: `
His truth is marching on. `
(Chorus)
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Glory, glory, hallelujah! `
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
His truth is marching on
I have seen Him in the watch-fires of a hundred circling camps, `
They have builded Him an altar in the evening dews and damps;
I can read His righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps:
His day is marching on. `
Chorus
I have read a fiery gospel writ in burnished rows of steel:
"As ye deal with my condemners, so with you my grace shall deal;
Let the Hero, born of woman, crush the serpent with His heel, `
Since God is marching on."
Chorus `
He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat; ``
He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment-seat:
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him! be jubilant, my feet! `
Our God is marching on.
Chorus
In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea, ``
With a glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me:
As He died to make men holy, let us die to make men free,
While God is marching on.
Chorus ` `
He is coming like the glory of the morning on the wave, `
He is Wisdom to the mighty, He is Succour to the brave,
So the world shall be His footstool, and the soul of Time His slave, `
Our God is marching on.
Chorus"

*VOTE* Republican! (send the God-hating Liberal *garbage* to HELL!) `
Daniel Joseph Min
`
*Download Min's Banned (Freeware) Books: `
http://www.2hot2cool.com/11/danieljosephmin/

`

--
"I remember how the meaning of words began to change. I remember how "different" became dangerous. I
still don't understand it, why they hate us so much. ...the first time we kissed I knew I never