Astronomy conspiracy of silence or just coincidence? Sleuths?

Old July 6th 04, 11:17 PM
Yoda

Default Astronomy conspiracy of silence or just coincidence? Sleuths?

Some people online have been saying for a while now that astronomers
know something that the rest of the world is not allowed to know
about. Such things include UFO sightings by credentialed astronomers
all over the world as well as sightings of mysterious objects which
some say is the so called Planet X or Nibiru returning to the inner
solar system. Malachi Martin, a famous Vatican physicist who worked
at the Vatican run observatory died less than a year after giving an
interview on national radio. He stated in no uncertain terms that
there was something approaching the earth from deep space, yet he
wouldnt elaborate on what was the object in question. And apparently
even a few Hubble images have shown deep sky objects that resemble
stars only to appear in a single imaging frame. When the same star
system was later re-imaged by the Hubble team, the deep sky objects
that resembled stars were no longer there where they should have been.
In fact they were not there at all, but seem to have completely
disappeared. Some say those "objects" in question was the technology
of a higher intelligence. I have seen only one image so far but more
are reputed to exist. Also many anomalous "objects" have been
imaged by the SOHO/LASCO telescope array since its been in operation.
Many are purported to be simple comets, but there are others which
defy description, save for the Higher Intelligence moniker. One such
image even appeared on the BBC web site with a silly caption and
reference to the Star Trek Klingon's mostly due to the object's
appearance to the Klingon starships.

However what intriques me the most, since I already know there is a
coverup of gigantic proportions by the government and by the media
(which is now almost entirely run by government goon squads and big
corporate worshippers anyways), is what has been happening in
Antartica. Rumours which sound remarkably like the old World War 2
stories of the expedition led by Admiral Byrd to Antartica to hunt for
escaping Nazi's and their Flying Saucer technology. But in Byrd's
case, he lost over 90% of both weapons, ships and soldiers upon
returning from the Antartic. (Kind of similiar to the deaths of those
physicists who worked on the Star Wars program. They either all died
under mysterious circumstances or were murdered in a such a way that
it looked as if they had committed suicide. Why would they be
murdered? Maybe they found out that lasers in space have nothing to do
with shooting down enemy nukes, but rather lasers in space are all
about shooting at/down UFO's. Or maybe its a bit more prosaic in that
they all discovered that lasers in space are an impossibility and thus
Stars Wars would never and could never work, and so the funding to
develop such impossible weapons is simply stealing from the taxpayers
and lying to them as well and they refused to shut up about it)

And now apparently many astronomers and physicists have been visiting
the continent of late....almost too many however unless there is
something so incredible that it needs many opinions to verify. Which
I find hard to believe that so many opinions would be needed. What
could it be? And why would some of them have to be rescued due to
some media endorsed 'medical emergency'? So what is going on down
south? Remnants of an alien civilization unearthed perhaps? Most
likely not. Maybe its simply to study the weather of earth's magnetic
field? Or maybe, just maybe there is an enormous "object" in deep
space which can only be seen from the south polar region? One guy
suggests that a comet is coming in from the south on a collision
course with earth, and this is the reason for all the meteor storms of
late (including large meteorites being found after spectacular
displays apparently). But who really knows. Maybe the goons
responsible for killing off astronomers know the truth, but something
tells me we arent about to find the truth so easily.

------

Many astronomers have been killed or have appeared to die under
peculiar circumstances. Harrington had devoted most of his life to
finding the "tenth planet" and was on his way to the southern
hemisphere to confirm it when he died of instant cancer. 20 at one
time (astronomers and staff) met their mysterious deaths in 1999. What
did they know that required their being killed? Or better yet? What
were they about to go public with?
http://www.ifyouski.com/news/newsarticle/?ObjectID=352

The above quote can be found in this post he
http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/....cgi?read=5487
Old July 7th 04, 01:09 AM
David Knisely

Yoda posted:

Some people online have been saying for a while now that astronomers
know something that the rest of the world is not allowed to know
about.

Yes, we know a troll when we see one.

--
David W. Knisely
Prairie Astronomy Club:

* July 18-23, 2004, Merritt Reservoir *
* http://www.NebraskaStarParty.org *

Old July 7th 04, 02:55 AM
Wally Anglesea

"Yoda" wrote in message
om...
Some people online have been saying for a while now that astronomers
know something that the rest of the world is not allowed to know
about. Such things include UFO sightings by credentialed astronomers

You are absolutely right. Furthermore, every one of the millions of amateur
astronomer in the world is part of the conspiracy. We all get a regular
monthly cheque to keep our mouths shut. Why do you think your taxes are so
high?

Did everyone else in this ng get their bonus for covering up the passage of
PlanetX last month? I'm spending my bonus on a new set of eyepieces.

Cheers,
Wally
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese...Astronomy.html

Old July 7th 04, 06:28 AM
Mac

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 01:55:41 GMT, "Wally Anglesea"
wrote:

. com...

***************************************
You are absolutely right. Furthermore, every one of the millions of amateur
astronomer in the world is part of the conspiracy. We all get a regular
monthly cheque to keep our mouths shut. Why do you think your taxes are so
high?
Did everyone else in this ng get their bonus for covering up the passage of
PlanetX last month? I'm spending my bonus on a new set of eyepieces.
Cheers,
Wally
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese...Astronomy.html

I bought some really good coffee, a couple of books, and am heading up
to the SF-Museum in Seattle with side trips to the Aquarium and the
Market... where there are lots of things to buy with that bonus
check!!
Poor Yoda, he is so behind the times with Planet-X and the trolling of
whatshername and her "Advice"...
---Mac

Old July 7th 04, 02:23 PM
Yoda

Mac wrote in message . ..
On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 01:55:41 GMT, "Wally Anglesea"
wrote:

"Yoda" wrote in message
. com...
[...]

I am not behind the times in anything and especially talk of Planet X.
It was the astronomical community who first coined the name. It
originally referred to perturbations in the orbit of Pluto which
required a massive body to explain anomalies in the orbit of the said
planet now called a planetoid due to its size. Frankly I couldnt care
less what Nancy over on Zeta talk has to say
about anything, because she works through "channeled" information.
And everything she has to say comes through the filter of the so
called "grays". For those who dont know who the "grays" are, they
refer to a class of aliens commonly known for abducting people in
their sleep. All I have found concerning her is contradictory
information, and outright fabrications such as her pathetic attempt at
predicting the future. I am also not a fan of Zitchin's work although
he has written quite an exhaustive review of ancient Babylonian and
Assyrian manuscripts. Nevertheless, I believe his line of reasoning
is seriously flawed.

Furthermore, dont you people realize that in order to see the southern
hemisphere you have to be in the southern hemisphere. Fact is many
astronomers and physicists have been to Antartica. Fact is Malachi
Martin is real though now deceased. Fact is he did say something is
approaching us. Fact is I have seen the Hubble image that purportedly
depicts higher star intelligence, and which is now no longer
available. Fact is I have spoken first hand with extremely high level
government insiders, and the facts speak louder than anyone's pathetic
cat calls.

Fact is I have also encountered Higher Intelligence, have witnessed
their vehicles first hand, and know more than your average lay person
about the nature and beauty of the cosmos. I have seen with my own
eyes extraterrestrial worlds, and I have also seen with my own eyes
super-super galaxies as they are now. I have seen with my own eye the
nature of the atom and was shown how to construct an artificial
quantum molecule on the nanoscale. I was also shown how the link
between gravity, electromagnetism and time can be theoretically
ascertained. The Max Planck Institute in Europe didnt laugh at my
suggestions when I first proposed it, and my suggestion was proven
correct....which resulted in the first "crack in the Standard Model"
to ever be recorded. My suggestion to the astronomical community that
our sun is a binary star with a brown dwarf companion wasnt laughed at
either. My suggestion that that faster than light speed is possible
however was laughed at when I first proposed it in the early 90's.
Mind you times have changed alot since then. Ofcourse I already know
that faster than light speed is regularly achieved by the vehicles of
Higher Intelligence. In fact their vehicles are able to travel more
than 9 times the speed of light in our spectrum universe.

I have witnessed first hand the conscious nature of the cosmos and in
fact was given the gift of mind over matter so as to affect not only
space weather (such as when I did call for a solar storm in 89) but
also weather on our planet. I have on a few occasions requested that
even SOHO be knocked out of operation by the Higher Intelligence but
only if and the key wording of my request was that IF the governments
are hiding the truth of the reality of Higher Intelligence from public
knowledge, then knock out their satellites that regulary see their
vehicles. I also requested on a couple of occasions of the Higher
Intelligence that the Mars probes be knocked out as well. The first
incident was the Russian Phobos which all serious people know
encountered an object of Extraterrestrial origin. If you dont know
this FACT, then you really arent in the know about a whole lot of
other things, so do everyone a favor, and just ignore my posts and go
back to what you probably do best anyways, which is sleep. I have
also witnessed first hand while attending an astronomy "party" where
there had to be more than 50 people present, among the directing
Astronomers from the local observatory and university, the appearance
of vehicles of Light which astounded the entire crowd! The
"astronomers" immediately ended the gathering as soon as the objects
appeared and refused to talk about the obviously-not-satellites which
were making extraordinary maneouvres above the gathering.

So please believe me when I state for the record that I dont wish to
debate what is true from what is false. You may have your opinions
but I have actual experience and experience wins every time. So I
have no interest whatsoever to debate the higher nature of reality,
especially with those whose understanding and knowledge is 70 years
behind the times and have really no concept of the words coverup,
conspiracy, top secret, alien agenda, hover craft, mothership,
archeoastronomy, ultraterrestrial, higher dimensions, etc. Do
everyone a favor and roll over and return to your deep sleep state.
My original request is for those who have more information on what is
happening in Antartica. Ofcourse dummies need this spelled out for
them.

Old July 7th 04, 03:04 PM
Dave

So please believe me when I state for the record that I dont wish to
debate what is true from what is false. You may have your opinions
but I have actual experience and experience wins every time. So I
have no interest whatsoever to debate the higher nature of reality,
especially with those whose understanding and knowledge is 70 years
behind the times and have really no concept of the words coverup,
conspiracy, top secret, alien agenda, hover craft, mothership,
archeoastronomy, ultraterrestrial, higher dimensions, etc. Do
everyone a favor and roll over and return to your deep sleep state.
My original request is for those who have more information on what is
happening in Antartica. Ofcourse dummies need this spelled out for
them.

Why not just get your alien friends to fly over Washington or London a
couple of times; then we'll have all the proof we need of their existance.
And of course we needn't cover up what we see in our telescopes anymore.

DaveL