2 New Nibiru Photographs - January and February 2008

Old March 10th 08, 10:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Nibiru Shock 2012

Default 2 New Nibiru Photographs - January and February 2008

Can someone please take a look at these photos and tell me what gives? I
can't post them here, so I posted the link. The photos are posted from some
guy who claims the photos are coming from an observatory in Antarctica/south
pole.

The 2 pictures are found on page two. There are other pictures there, via
videos and stills that over all are quite concerning. I checked the threads
here before posting, and could not find anyone breathing a single word about
Nibiru. No matter what you say, I'm certain Nibiru is very real. Question is
where exactly is it right now, and what impact will it have on us as it gets
closer to us?

I know this post may start a fire storm of controversy, but threads like
this are great as minds get together to address issues like this,
scientifically.

Thanks in advance to all who help.

JB

PS: Is there anyone in this group who might be located well into the Sothern
hemisphere that could get some shots of Nibiru? Again, thanks in advance.

http://www.survivingnibiru.com

Old March 10th 08, 12:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Greg Neill[_5_]

"Nibiru Shock 2012" wrote in message

No matter what you say, I'm certain Nibiru is very real.

Well, what a nice cozy unscientific position;
The walls of your fortress of ignorance are
unassailable. Good luck with that.
Old March 10th 08, 07:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Nibiru Shock 2012

Link to Video and More Photos at:
http://www.smith-mountain-lake-visit...farm_homes.htm
"Greg Neill" wrote in message
m...
"Nibiru Shock 2012" wrote in message

No matter what you say, I'm certain Nibiru is very real.

Well, what a nice cozy unscientific position;
The walls of your fortress of ignorance are
unassailable. Good luck with that.

RESPONSE:
So you're saying that footage from NASA, the Arctic observatory, photos
taken by everyday citizens, as well as the historical records that forecast
this date are all fake?

What, you think it's just one massive world conspiracy? Talking about some
who's incontrovertible; how can you explain away the various countries and
civilizations that have historical records documenting this very event, as
well as the exact date of Nibiru's return?

Better to have an open mind than one shrouded with blinders.

Ask yourself this; if there is the slightest possibility that there is one
ounce of truth to this, are you willing to gamble you and your family's life
over this? How foolish are you?

It was that challenge from another that made me look into the matter to
PROVE them wrong. The more I looked into the matter, the more I realized
they were on to something.

Life is very short, however your ignorance gives you about 4 years to sink
or swim. Sadly you'll most likely sink.

Use those four years VERY carefully.

Good luck, for luck is all you have going for you now.

Old March 11th 08, 01:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

DOOM AND GLOOM FOREVER! lmao!

It's all nonsense, Shockie! If Nibiru existed, every time it came
into the inner Solar System it would destroy the symmetry of the
planet's orbits. Those orbits aren't stable for more than a few
million years anyway according to chaos theory. What returns those
orbits to symmetry is not understood I assume.

So, Nibiru doesn't exist, nor Planet X, nor that "strange" object that
IRAS found. The latter has been explained, but you continue to
stupidly claim it hasn't been.

You are a wacko nutjob. GET LOST!

Saul Levy

Old March 11th 08, 01:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

We get it already. YOU ARE A FOOL, Shockie! lmao!

There is NO POSSIBILITY of Nibiru existing or coming into the Solar
System anytime soon. There is NO GAMBLE! lmao!

You haven't proved anything! lmao!

Only 4 years huh? lmao! What about this month's death from above
vision of the WartPlugs? Or in 2009, or 2011 or 2012? Seems to me
we'll be long gone long before Nibiru ever gets here. lmao!

DOOM AND GLOOM FOREVER! lmao!

If DOOM AND GLOOM is so prevalent, then WHY ARE WE STILL HERE? lmao!

Saul Levy

Old March 11th 08, 03:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Nibiru

My request for information is serious. I'm not saying that Nibiru is coming
for sure, as that's why I was trying to see if anyone here is tracking the
southern hemisphere and might have some photos.

Because I have ZERO KNOWLEDGE of high end observatory scopes, can some one
here tell me who might operate such a telescope tell me what theses numbers
mean?

Again guys (and all you idiots who have been so down right disrespectful
towards me), tell me how these numbers might be used in finding heavenly
bodies? (Not women, smart asses).

(20)(8)(9)(19)
(9)(19)
(1)
(8)(15)(1)(24)

The numbers showed up at:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QXKn69dt1Zk

Like I said, some guy is posting pictures on YouTube that are supposedly of
Nibiru just posted numbers that might only make sense to professional
astronomers using cutting edge software typically used by large or even
highly classified observatories.

Additionally: Those two pictures that are supposedly of Nibiru I mentioned
about, can be seen at:
http://uk.youtube.com/user/NibiruShock2012

Again, I have ZERO KNOWLEDGE about top level scopes costing millions that
use some of the most advance computer tracking software in the world. Most
of you here may also lack such knowledge. So...

Can any one be of help here? Sorry, (assholes need not respond.)
My request is sincere and I'm seeking the truth, not your wise ass,
dumb-down remarks.
Guess there are very few adults actually here, as any real professional who
knows his stuff does not have the time of day to hang around those who act
like teenagers, let alone act the way some of you have here.

Please for gods guys, how about a serious, professional response. Sorry,
but I was not trying to be a fear mongering fool posting just any old crap
here.

Thanks in advance, nonetheless.

James

PS I've toned down my handle to read just, Nibiru. Besides, NibiruShock2012
is already being used on YouTube.com by the man who I keep telling you about
that you keep razzing me for. Please stop!

Old March 11th 08, 04:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Nibiru

The Washington Post,
31-Dec-1983,
Front Page Story
ARTICLE: Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through.

"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology said in an interview.

The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it casts no light and has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant gaseous planet, as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 billion miles. While that may seem like a great distance in earthbound terms, it is a stone's throw in cosmological terms, so close in fact that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto.

"If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system," said Dr. James Houck of Cornell University's Center for Radio Physics and Space Research and a member of the IRAS science team. "If it is that close, I don't know how the world's planetary scientists would even begin to classify it."

The mystery body was seen twice by the infrared satellite as it scanned the northern sky from last January to November, when the satellite ran out of the super cold helium that allowed its telescope to see the coldest bodies in the heavens. The second observation took place six months after the first and suggested the mystery body had not moved from its spot in the sky near the western edge of the constellation Orion in that time.

"This suggests it's not a comet because a comet would not be as large as the one we've observed and a comet would probably have moved," Houck said. "A planet may have moved if it were as close as 50 billion miles but it could still be a more distant planet and not have moved in six months time.

Whatever it is, Houck said, the mystery body is so cold its temperature is no more than 40 degrees above "absolute" zero, which is 459 degrees Fahrenheit below zero. The telescope aboard IRAS is cooled so low and is so sensitive it can "see" objects in the heavens that are only 20 degrees above absolute zero.

When IRAS scientists first saw the mystery body and calculated that it could be as close as 50 billion miles, there was some speculation that it might be moving toward Earth. "It's not incoming mail," Cal Tech's Neugebauer said. "I want to douse that idea with as much cold water as I can."

Then what is it? What if it is as large as Jupiter and so close to the sun it would be part of the solar system? Conceivably, it could be the 10th planet astronomers have searched for in vain. It also might be a Jupiter-like star that started out to become a star eons ago but never got hot enough like the sun to become a star.

While they cannot disprove that notion, Neugebauer and Houck are so bedeviled by it that they do not want to accept it. Neugebauer and Houck "hope" the mystery body is a distant galaxy either so young that its starts have not begun to shine or so surrounded by dust that its starlight cannot penetrate the shroud.

"I believe it's one of these dark, young galaxies that we have never been able to observe before," Neugebauer said. "If it is, then it is a major step forward in our understanding of the size of the universe, how the universe formed and how it continues to form as time goes on."

The next step in pinpointing what the mystery body is, Neugebauer said, is to search for it with the world's largest optical telescopes. Already, the 100-inch diameter telescope at Cerro del Tololo in Chile has begun its search and the 200-inch telescope at Palomar Mountain in California has ear-marked several nights next year to look for it. If the body is close enough and emits even a hint of light, the Palomar telescope should find it since the infrared satellite has pinpointed its position.

Washington Post, 31-Dec-1983

Old March 11th 08, 04:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Nibiru

Default The Washington Post, ARTICLE: Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered! (non-html)

[...]

END.

*Not sure how some of you here breathe with your head stuck so far down in
the sand.

You may also want to go to:
GROUP: alt.binaries.pictures.astro
SUBJECT: 2 New Nibiru Photographs - Since you can't take a picture of a
lie, than these must be real.
To view the latest photographic evidence of Nibiru that I have posted there.

Old March 11th 08, 07:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On Mar 10, 2:05*am, "Nibiru Shock 2012" wrote:

No matter what you say, I'm certain Nibiru is very real. Question is
where exactly is it right now, and what impact will it have on us as it gets
closer to us?

Gads, how eerily reminiscent of the 'Heaven's Gate' doomsday cult and
its perceived portent of the Hale-Bopp comet.