Some troubling assumptions of SR

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 10th 07, 07:20 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,comp.ai.philosophy,sci.logic,sci.math
[email protected]

Default Some troubling assumptions of SR

On Feb 10, 8:42 am, Lester Zick wrote:
On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 00:05:08 +0000, Phineas T Puddleduck

Lester Zick wrote:

Yes it was much too long for me mainly because you don't know what
you're talking about.But that's okay because you're British and aren't
expected to know what you're talking about before you talk about it.
Ho ho.

Ok for now you escaped my killfile as your lunacy was funny. Now the shtick is
just old and boring, plonk.

Come, come, Phin. Are you British too or am I just no longer as funny
as used to be? Bit of a thin skin, what? Certainly my Nielsen ratings
must still be higher than DvdM's who can be amusing at times except
when he's wrong which in the case of SR seems to be pretty much all
the time. I mean do you read my posts for content or just the cartoons
as you would the New Yorker?

Extraneous mockery and rhetorical hyperbolic irony are certainly
perfectly acceptable forensic modalities when opponents refuse to
explain themselves which empirics are wont to do because they aren't
expected to know what they're talking about but nonetheless expect
others to know what they're talking about.

How about if I promise never ever to do it again? Of course it
wouldn't be so funny but I mean if these empirics would just
condescend to proffer reasons for their disagreements instead of
egregiously andecdotal disparagements at least I would have something
humorless to work with instead.

Alas I fear noncewise the most I can offer is that in your absence I
shall miss your pithy critiques of my humorous efforts. So in the
interegnum pith on you.

~v~~

A great enrager of Srians are mild questions about the energy
(kinetic) which vanishes
or miraculously appears depending on which "frame" they chose to place
the particle(s) in.
............mostly in the form of the pathetic wail "You just don't
UNDERSTAND SR!!!!!!!!!!
Especially bring it into arguement regarding "velocities don't add"; I
love it when they totally disregard conservation of energy.

Jim G
c'=c+v