Liars In The Afterlife - FAQ

Old November 2nd 03, 04:22 AM
Al

Default Liars In The Afterlife - FAQ

"Davoud" wrote in message
Jackie Leder:
Perhaps this writer does not comprehend the job and duty of a criminal
defense attorney. Perhaps it is easier for him that way. It is not an

easy
job, but it is a necessary job for the rule of law as we have sustained

it
in the U.S. Prior to a trial where the evidence is presented and a

verdict
by judge or jury, as the case may be, there is a presumption of

innocence
which is always with a named defendant in a case. That is that. If you
need a further lesson in our system of justice, do not hesitate to ask.

Where have you been!? The system of justice you describe is all but
gone. Now we have "unlawful combatants" and other Enemies of the State
-- held offshore, of course -- who have been held for years without
charges and without legal representation.

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com

Hey Davoud...you're making me cry! How would you like to adopt about a
dozen of these nice guys whom we call, "unlawful combatants?" I don't think
you would make it through the night...you would be hamburger meat before
morning. Nevertheless, I'm willing to let you have a go at it...hamburger
may be a step up for you.

Al