Where Is Major Bert?

Old January 16th 07, 04:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
greysky

Default Where Is Major Bert?

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Major Bert reporting in. Been 83F every day,and I went to Daytona beach
to cool of and look at the bikinis. Embarq my house phone carrier shut
my phone off. They did not get a check I sent.about 10 days ago No
check no phone. They found the check,but still want to charge me for the
interruption go figure. With the help of FCC I hope to find out who
the CEO of Embarq is??? Could it be another Mafia company? For years
it was Sprint. Well thanks for thinking about me. Still on my MSP
diet,so I'm OK for an old bugger that will be 79 on 2/9/07 I even swam
300 feet. Water was 72F reality is I like it colder. Very few girls on
the beach. Watched the Sun come up out of the water,and for those that
have never seen the Sun coming up out of the ocean "you just don't know
what your missing.' Bert PS If Embarq is Mafia and my phone goes dead
I'm OK. Better the phone than me

Glad you're back, Bert. And, Happy Birthday! Nothing like looking at all
those bikini clad beauties strolling their stuff on the beach to keep a body
warm, so your hiatus is quite understandable.

Greysky

Old January 16th 07, 06:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

nightbat

Very good Major glad to see you back on duty. The Captain was
concerned since Officer Warhol had indicated he was leery that perhaps
the heated exchange of words you both last had might have caused you
some negative health problems for the worst. He stated he never meant
you no harm or ill wishes being a profound fellow Science Officer nor
any curse and hoped you weren't in hell because there is no bud there. I
found it quite interesting his concern for you seeing how you two have
been at odds at times.

Well good to have you back and glad you beach enjoyed yourself while we
have had to deal with clueless ducky, Saul, and mentally challenged
coffeeboys. You may have missed the daylight comet and Officer Warhol's
prediction came to pass. The US President now agrees with us about
planet warming and oil boys busted on their disinformation by league of
scientists.

Thanks for your report

carry on,
the nightbat
Old January 16th 07, 07:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

Well good to have you back and glad you beach enjoyed yourself while we
have had to deal with clueless ducky, Saul, and mentally challenged
coffeeboys. You may have missed the daylight comet and Officer Warhol's
prediction came to pass. The US President now agrees with us about
planet warming and oil boys busted on their disinformation by league of
scientists.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

--

Saucerhead lingo #2102 "However, since PTP is in reality NOT a budding
astrophysicist..." ... "Perhaps if we try distraction as a tactic people

Old January 16th 07, 03:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
honestjohn[_1_]

"Phineas T Puddleduck" Pulled Art's root
out and screamed:

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

Real intelligent comment Deco-Ducky! What is your vocabulary now, 50 words?

H.J.

--

Art_Deco ( a.k.a. Phineas the Duck ) can't distinguish models from
intrinsic reality. He usually tells me something like:

You're a kook ! you're a kook ! you're a kook !
If time is truly a _Spatial_ dimension ( i.e. falsely directional )
then why don't all _Models_ describe it that way ?

Old January 16th 07, 10:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Thank You HJ I bought that HP laptop so I could post when not at
home. It was junk and sent it back to HP. My credit card people told me
I have a 90 day return policy on every thing I buy. I like that,but like
to keep what I buy. I only paid $450 for it and it goes for about $775
Still my web is 100 times faster in every feature that I use it for,and
I've spilt Bud on it (no problem) Plus Gates has thrown in a few bucks
to keep me as one of his best customers Bert

Old January 16th 07, 11:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

nightbat Don't believe in "Hell" I do believe in heaven on Earth,for
it has Bud. Daytona beach has parking right on the sand. I took a nap
and the sound of the waves reminded me when I slept on Revere Beach. It
was a piece of heaven. plus that rising Sun Bert

Old January 17th 07, 01:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

nightbat Don't believe in "Hell" I do believe in heaven on Earth,for
it has Bud. Daytona beach has parking right on the sand. I took a nap
and the sound of the waves reminded me when I slept on Revere Beach. It
was a piece of heaven. plus that rising Sun Bert

nightbat

Let's hope so Major Bert and that only heaven awaits us with
all those beautiful naked Sean Star virgins, MSP, and bud in the sky.
Five or more Star babe virgins for every Star Officer. I visited
Huntington Beach last year and oh are you right! I bought the Team some
nice post cards and never got to send them cause I was a little tied up
on shore leave, you know what I mean. I got a nice blond girl writing to
me from there now and I'm oh so tempted to go back and see her. Those
pier restaurant heavenly girls were so hot and cute in their short
skirts and all, every one of them gave me their winked eye. I made a
secret bat appearance there and I guess they just knew the Captain was
about. Florida Daytona Beach is also nice cause you can drive right up
to and along the beach. The girls gone wild during Spring Break are
beyond belief there. Even my high school son ran away from home once
just to get back there, ha, ha. You know my cosmic Sean beauty Sil is
the one I really wait and long for but you got me California dreaming
all right.

Sean duty heaven awaits,
the nightbat

Old January 18th 07, 02:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_5_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

Well good to have you back and glad you beach enjoyed yourself while we
have had to deal with clueless ducky, Saul, and mentally challenged
coffeeboys. You may have missed the daylight comet and Officer Warhol's
prediction came to pass. The US President now agrees with us about
planet warming and oil boys busted on their disinformation by league of
scientists.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

frootbat has to be a script, no one can actually be this unplugged from
reality.
Old January 18th 07, 04:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
nightbat Don't believe in "Hell" I do believe in heaven on Earth,for
it has Bud. Daytona beach has parking right on the sand. I took a nap
and the sound of the waves reminded me when I slept on Revere Beach. It
was a piece of heaven. plus that rising Sun Bert

If you want to go to beer heaven, you should come to Portland. It is
now dubbed "Beerhalla"! It has the most breweries of any US city now!
While the one major traditional brewery, Blitz-Weinhardt, was bought
out and turned into a mere warehouse and shipping depot some years ago,
scads of microbreweries have sprung up here, collectively gaining
significant space on store shelves. They now have beer festivals here
and everything. Maybe they will turn into another Octoberfest-like
tradition! I know you drink only bud Lite, Bert, and I used to drink
it myself, but let's fact it, Bud Lite is a bland uninteresting beer in
the tradition of such beers developed by the mega brewers for mass
appeal to the largest number of unsophisticated American beer drinkers.
There are much more flavorful and interesting beers available today.
Also the low alcohol content of major brands like Bud comes out of post
prohibition laws.

Double-A

Old January 18th 07, 05:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell
Art Deco[_5_]

Double-A wrote:

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
[...]

What does the low alcohol content of major brands like Bud have to do
with astronomy, AA?

Double-A

Hi Bert. G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 0 October 5th 06 01:13 PM
Bert et al ~ Twittering One Misc 1 March 2nd 05 12:18 PM
predicting 4 major hurricanes in Florida 2005 and 5 major hurricanesin 2006 nightbat Misc 6 January 17th 05 01:28 PM