Age of Universe Edges Closer to Officer Bert's Prediction!

Old January 5th 07, 02:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Age of Universe Edges Closer to Officer Bert's Prediction!

Panius I was asked how close I thought my 22 billion year age for the
universe was?. I replied it was just an approximation. I was then asked
how close is this approximation to reality? I have given no answer,and
thinking for one as I'm typing. Go figure Bert PS every spacetime
event is an approximation measurement

Old January 5th 07, 04:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

Thank you, Honest! Well, at least the ol' boy's
a colorful mother, ain't he. Imagine him posing
as an astrophysics student with three years to go
till he gets his doctorate! Geezus!...

No need to imagine matey, cause its the truth. Of course you're talking
to HJ, who would need a lobotomy to raise himself UP to the level of a
retard...

Alan Guth is astro. 101 fer crissakes! And the ol'
M. Goose tries to sell how natural it was to
mistake him for Brad Guth? Watta Hoot!

When you just say Guth it does leave a trifle ambiguity. Plus I suppose
you are right, I should have guessed it. So thats

1 to you (my inability to spot who you meant )

versus

10^32 to me (Your flowing space rubbish, hanging out with saucer heads,
espousing rubbish, having an issue with QM cause it doesn't gel with
your twisted mind)

You can have that one - well done. Now with only a few moments left, can
you pull out the 10^32 needed to equalize?

He's just another censorious posier m.f. Of
course, i was really beginning to think ol' PTP
was the abo K-man in disguise! g

So perhaps you can do better then Bill Sheppard who ran off with his
tail between his legs when I pointed out your flowing space theory is BS
then?

--
This space reserved for Jeff Relf's 5-dimensional metric.

Old January 5th 07, 05:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
HJ You ended your post by saying "Keep looking up".Reality is man's
neck is not good when looking straight up. best to lay on your back for
a good less tiring view,and that begs the question "Is man the only
animal that likes tying on its back? Bert

I have a cat named Ralph" that likes to suck his thump.

C.H.J.

Old January 5th 07, 05:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
Yo Pudface. Hey duck, listen up. Nobody's "run off", tail between legs
or otherwise. The discussion on the cause of gravity was CLOSED at its
pinnacle, the point at which your summation was delivered:

"mass tells space how to curve and space tells mass how to move"

.as the CAUSE of gravity. Uttered as a religious litany, and with as
much comprehension. That was the point at which to walk away with a
simple "thank you".. and in contrast, appreciate the spectacle of nature
all the more as it *demonstrates itself* in its bounty of effects, the
behavior of gravity in particular. Again, discussion is closed.

They don't teach that at the Vo-tech Deco-Duck goes to.

HJ

Old January 5th 07, 10:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

HJ Sucking your thumb can be very relaxing Its better than taking
pills Ralph does it right. Cats know how to relax. Bert

Old January 6th 07, 02:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
honestjohn[_1_]

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message
news
In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote...
in message

news
In article

,
"Painius" wrote:

Thank you, Honest! Well, at least the ol' boy's
a colorful mother, ain't he. Imagine him posing
as an astrophysics student with three years to go
till he gets his doctorate! Geezus!...

No need to imagine matey, cause its the truth. Of course you're

talking
to HJ, who would need a lobotomy to raise himself UP to the level of a
retard...

pffft

Really I don't care what you believe. I have my viva in a week and thats
all I need to worry about - not a bunch of saucer heads well on their
way to another kook award.

Really, do any of you have any physics qualifications above sesame
street?

Alan Guth is astro. 101 fer crissakes! And the ol'
M. Goose tries to sell how natural it was to
mistake him for Brad Guth? Watta Hoot!

Considering the nature of your science is far closer to Brad then Alan,
it was a pretty easy mistake to make when discussing science with a
bunch of saucerheads. But please, feel free to think it makes you win
that one!

When you just say Guth it does leave a trifle ambiguity.

The name "Guth" associated with "inflation" does
not leave any room for ambiguity, trifling or
otherwise, Mother. You blew it big time!

We were on Usenet and I honestly didn't think of Alan. Mainly because I
tend to think more of Linde and his theories on it re Monopoles. But its
ok, I can live with making a simple mistake. It doesn't undermine
anything of the questions YOU can't answer.... ;-) Remind me again, do
you also believe electrons and protons don't exist like your shipmate
Bill?

Plus I suppose
you are right, I should have guessed it. So thats

1 to you (my inability to spot who you meant )

versus

10^32 to me (Your flowing space rubbish, hanging out with saucer

heads,
espousing rubbish, having an issue with QM cause it doesn't gel with
your twisted mind)

You can have that one - well done. Now with only a few moments left,

can
you pull out the 10^32 needed to equalize?

No need, Art... the one you lost is all it takes to
place you in the hearts and minds of all Gentle
Readers as a coffeeboi and the Mother of all
gooselings. You have this insatiable need to
blow your cover. Did someone in your family
hide you in a closet or something?

Oh thats right - I'm Art Deco now. Standard kookfare. Unable to even
comprehend that more then one person thinks they're an idiot.

I'm so sorry I disappointed you by not being perfect. I hope you have
your acceptance speech ready when you win the kook awards. Those seans
ain't gonna save you now!

He's just another censorious posier m.f. Of
course, i was really beginning to think ol' PTP
was the abo K-man in disguise! g

So perhaps you can do better then Bill Sheppard who ran off with his
tail between his legs when I pointed out your flowing space theory is

BS
then?

Bill whupped yer incredible arse bigtime. Don't
you even *know* when yer butt's been kicked?

Really ;-) I guess in Earth Science Team lingo an inability to explain
anything about your theory, an inability to answer simple questions
about this supposed flowing space and an inability to even comprehend
the questions means I got MY arse kicked? Wow, denial - not just a river
in Egypt!

Oh yeah, i almost forgot... that's the ploy of all
you coffeebois. You act like it never happened.

It did happen. Its all in Google Groups for a start.

Your inability to determine the nature of the fluid's constituents, its
container, whether or not matter shields it, why masses are fluid sinks
and what happens to the fluid at the centre.

Your inability to explain why your theory now makes all masses
singularities.

Your inability to answer as to whether cosmic expansion means that not
only c but G would change over time, yielding to the removal of
constants in Maxwell's equations to be replaced with time-dependent
variables.

Your inability to discuss these variables and the nature of the changes
they would make to EM.

But please pretend it never happened - but it did. You're more Galaxy
Quest then Star Trek anyway!

Well, it's happened, Mother... AGAIN. You keep
stickin' around and bein' a huge smelly fart, and
will happen again and again, guaranteed. OR...

You can realize that this is a place where the edge
of the frontier is discussed, and discuss it like a
grownup instead of an infant with iq=11.

The only edge you lot are at is the edge of insanity, whereas some of
you are seemingly blind to the fact you're running the wrong way towards
it.

Nice 7-step Ko0kdance, Duck Butter!

Keep dancing for us!

C.H.J.

Old January 6th 07, 03:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_2_] Painius[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote...
in message news

[...]