Age of Universe Edges Closer to Officer Bert's Prediction!

Old January 11th 07, 12:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.med.cardiology
honestjohn[_1_]

Default CNotM NOMINATION: Age of Universe Edges Closer to Officer Bert's Prediction!

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

However, since PTP is in reality NOT a budding
astrophysicist, and is instead a kook-chasing
kook and all-around posier, Art Deco, then it is
easy to understand why he would think of "Brad"
instead of "Alan" when the surname "Guth" is
mentioned.

You know in a way you are utterly right, I should have thought Alan
first, not Brad. I guessed what confused me was the fact that Brad
actually may have a better grasp of the physics then you do...

You keep on believing I'm no astrophysicist Painius. It has no bearing
on reality, and I think it is truly funny that this is your SOLE defence
now to your complete silence on some pressing questions...

Note:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...f529712?hl=en&

When Bill got spnaked on black hole cosmology.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...d02ef6a?hl=en&

Bill talks of "faith" while unable to come up with a singular piece of
observational evidence.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...f10303d?hl=en&

Some questions still yet unaswered

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...f10303d?hl=en&

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...d024047?hl=en&

Bill claims electrons are vortices in the flow

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...7b91a62?hl=en&

Note - no answers from You or Bill, just a lot of hopeless,
pre-Maxwellian physics.

Note: still no response from either.

Note: still no response from your brain cells, OLD Deco!

GOT ALTZHEIMERS?

Old January 11th 07, 12:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.med.cardiology
Art Deco[_5_]

Painius wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message...
Painius wrote:
"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote...
in message
news In article ,
"Painius" wrote:

[kookfroth and painsnuh lames snipped]

Your inability to discuss these variables and the nature of the
changes
they would make to EM.

Again, not demonstrated. You need to learn
how to spell "assume".

Lack of discussion noted.

Why should we discuss things with a known
kookstone kopp? It just goes in one of your
ears and out the other. Then when things get
a little ruff, you're off to la-la land, and some
other ignorant gooseling comes in and tries to
ruffle a few feathers. The game's over for me,
Deco. You're a peanut-fart in the wind.

I withdraw my nomination of the esteemed double-doctor Chung for
Clueless Newbie of the Month and instead offer painsnuh for the same
award in recognition of his on-going delusion that Phineas is my
sockpuppet, even after being told how silly the idea is.

Seconds?

But please pretend it never happened - but it did. You're more Galaxy
Quest then Star Trek anyway!

Tim Allen was hilarious in that one! And
Sigourney Weaver was and is the greatest!

And if really know me you did, more like
Yoda i am you'd say.

Perhaps.

it.

Yup. I'm impressed, Phineas. That's most
insightful. And thanks to Scott and David,
Barry and Zinni, Owen and Odysseus and a
host of others who represent science and
sanity in a.a, we often come back from the
edge to tell all the "alt." that we have seen.

Nothing.

Certainly nothing you're even remotely interested
in trying to comprehend. Give yourself the...

A.U.K. Typical Outcome Award:
The ALAS! I FAILED AGAIN Medal for the most
tries and the least successes.

UV point for Phineas.

Well, there's an honor for you, Mother Goose!

Let me see now... Phineas T. Puddleduck gets a
UV point for posing as an astrophysics student
and mistaking the great cosmologist, particle
physicist and father of inflation theory Alan Guth
with Brad Guth?

Yes, you are quite clueless.

So much for *your* credibility, coffee boy.

Another baseless saucerhead assertion.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Old January 11th 07, 12:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.med.cardiology
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Let me see now... Phineas T. Puddleduck gets a
UV point for posing as an astrophysics student
and mistaking the great cosmologist, particle
physicist and father of inflation theory Alan Guth
with Brad Guth?

Yes, you are quite clueless.

So much for *your* credibility, coffee boy.

Another baseless saucerhead assertion.

Is there any other kind ;-) ?

--

Saucerhead lingo #2102 "However, since PTP is in reality NOT a budding
astrophysicist..." ... "Perhaps if we try distraction as a tactic people

Old January 11th 07, 12:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.med.cardiology,alt.snuh
Art Deco[_5_]

Painius wrote:

"The Demon Prince of Absurdity" wrote...
in message news
On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 06:06:56 +0000, Painius did the cha-cha, and screamed:
"Art Deco" wrote...
Painius wrote:
"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote...
"Painius" wrote:

[...]

When a saucerhead fails to properly identify a scientist who shares a
surname with a science k00k, one may expect it to be assumed that the
saucerhead is referring to the k00k, not the scientist. However, in
future, it will be noted that you mean the scientist.

Learn to read with understanding, Demon...

The subject under discussion was cosmology.
PTP responded to one of my descriptions with
"Inflation". Then i said that "Guth" would thank
him. My meaning here was that the great father
of inflation theory, the particle physicist and
cosmologist Alan Guth would thank the budding
astrophysicist PTP for mentioning his theory.

In the context of the conversation, Guth was
properly identified to anyone who was really and
in truth a budding astrophysicist. IF PTP were
really and truly a budding astrophysicist, he
would have readily associated "Guth" with Alan
Guth.

It is quite obvious you do not read sci.astro, sci.physics, or any
number of the other science newsgroups infested with Brad Guth's
frothing, racist, pseudoscientific nonsense.

However, since PTP is in reality NOT a budding
astrophysicist, and is instead a kook-chasing
kook and all-around posier, Art Deco, then it is
easy to understand why he would think of "Brad"
instead of "Alan" when the surname "Guth" is
mentioned.

He admitted his mistake, something of which kooks are incapable. And
like any good kook, you won't let go of a bone once you have it
squarely and firmly clamped between your jaws.

Now go hump somebody else's leg, silly gooseling.

Get some new lames please, painsnuh.
Old January 11th 07, 12:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.med.cardiology
Art Deco[_5_]

Painius wrote:

However, since PTP is in reality NOT a budding
astrophysicist, and is instead a kook-chasing
kook and all-around posier, Art Deco, then it is
easy to understand why he would think of "Brad"
instead of "Alan" when the surname "Guth" is
mentioned.

This was a great campaign speech for Clueless Newbie of the Month,
painsnuh.
Old January 11th 07, 12:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.med.cardiology
Art Deco[_5_]

Painius wrote:

You picture some of us here in alt.astronomy
as "saucerheads" (not all, i pray, for there
have always herein been a lot who are earthy
down-to-the-ground science types--these help
to keep those of us you call saucerheads from
getting our heads *too* stuck upina clouds!)
and it's easy to see why you deem us so. But
we are not completely and totally unhinged!

Assumes facts not in evidence.

As the "alt" in alt.astronomy means, as you
most assuredly know, "alternative", and as
there is plenty of room in science, especially
in astronomy/cosmology for wonderful and
awesome discovery and learning, those of us
you call saucerheads like to be on the cutting
edge of the discovery process.

More cluelessness.
Old January 11th 07, 12:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.med.cardiology
Art Deco[_5_]

Painius wrote:

So we are humbled by your esteemed attention
to our newsgroup and to our sometimes crazy
and seemingly inane, but awesome, wonderful
and universe-shaking thoughts and ideas. We
may sometimes amuse ourselves by jumping
all over your mistakes and ignorance, but i
assure you it's all in fun. Personally, i am
hoping that some of you will become more and
more interested in this "alternative" astronomy
and come up with some of your own awesome,
wonderful and universe-shaking ideas.

You left out weighing ideas in light of experimental evidence.

The dance is *everyting*!

^ kook

Yes, I agree.
Old January 11th 07, 12:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.med.cardiology
Art Deco[_5_]

Painius wrote:

P.S. I nominate both you and Phineas for CNotM.
The botaya are certainly more deserving of it than
i will ever be.

*ding* tips large, multi-gallon sombrero

Free clue, painsnuh, this was a revenge nomination. See how far you
get with it.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Old January 11th 07, 02:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.med.cardiology
Art Deco[_5_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Let me see now... Phineas T. Puddleduck gets a
UV point for posing as an astrophysics student
and mistaking the great cosmologist, particle
physicist and father of inflation theory Alan Guth
with Brad Guth?

Yes, you are quite clueless.

So much for *your* credibility, coffee boy.

Another baseless saucerhead assertion.

Is there any other kind ;-) ?

They do believe ranting about "alternative astronomy" and "science
cabals" constitutes vital discussion, so once again the answer is
self-evident.