Officer Bert's Prediction Correct Space Shot Scrubed

Old December 9th 06, 11:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Officer Bert's Prediction Correct Space Shot Scrubed

nightbat wrote

Nasa Discovery Shuttle will be delayed per bad weather as
predicted by Florida Officer Bert.

See:
http://www.space.com/missionlaunches...launchday.html

carry on,
the nightbat
Old December 9th 06, 02:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Officer Bert's Prediction Correct Space Shot Scrubbed

nightbat That was an easy prediction. Here is an interesting weather
for today at the cape. I predict the weather to be about a 60% chance
for take off,but as you recall reading my post Mafia NASA wants a New
Year launch. That to me means they will have to find another excuse to
scrub. All this with the shuttle all fuelled up,and the astronauts all
buckled in, might be very hard for them to do. Go figure Bert

Old December 9th 06, 02:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
nightbat That was an easy prediction. Here is an interesting weather
for today at the cape. I predict the weather to be about a 60% chance
for take off,but as you recall reading my post Mafia NASA wants a New
Year launch. That to me means they will have to find another excuse to
scrub. All this with the shuttle all fuelled up,and the astronauts all
buckled in, might be very hard for them to do. Go figure Bert

"Cold, clouds threaten US shuttle launch"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20061209...usspaceshuttle

Double-A

Old December 9th 06, 06:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

double-a bright and sunny as I sit here on my porch. True late at
night right at the shore line weather can change fast. NASA Mafia knows
this and that is why they picked 11 pm They are cute. They can over
charge for each launch that is scrubbed. Well I just hope those Mafia
NASA bosses don't take any chances. Best to keep in mind life means
little to them if it gets in the way for them to make a buck Very cold
yesterday Warming up fast this afternoon Perfect weather this time of
year near the cape(not very often) Fits with Mafia Bert

Old December 9th 06, 07:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Where's the cause and effect, frootie? I see none. Remember
BEERTbrain's prediction for the 2006 hurricane season? He's nothing
more than a fart into the wind. He can predict NOTHING!

Saul Levy

Old December 9th 06, 10:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul You will not give me credit when my predictions are
right,but throw up the one I admit having egg on my face. I did change
my 2006 Florida hurricane prediction half way through the season (but
will take no credit for half right) So far my big snow for this season
is good. I base every thing on the heavy atmosphere(more moisture' I
predict Arizona will be hit with heavy snow the week of January
23/08(biggest snow storm ever recorded. (Treb just told me that,and
unlike me he has never been wrong Go figure Bert PS make note I
dropped my 2006 hurricane insurance,and that saved me $685. So I'm not
all that stupid

Old December 10th 06, 02:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
double-a bright and sunny as I sit here on my porch. True late at
night right at the shore line weather can change fast. NASA Mafia knows
this and that is why they picked 11 pm They are cute. They can over
charge for each launch that is scrubbed. Well I just hope those Mafia
NASA bosses don't take any chances. Best to keep in mind life means
little to them if it gets in the way for them to make a buck Very cold
yesterday Warming up fast this afternoon Perfect weather this time of
year near the cape(not very often) Fits with Mafia Bert

Well, inspite of your prediction, Bert, the Mafia has made a successful
launch of the Shuttle.

Double-A

Old December 10th 06, 01:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double--A The weather could not have been better. Glad all went well.
Still my views on the shuttle will never change. It is not doing all
that much,and its a shame it will take this Mafia shuttle brains 14
years to get a man probe back to the Moon. That is shameful Bert

Old December 11th 06, 01:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

And I thought that BEERTbrain was always right, except about the 2006
hurricane season? Now the shuttle too?

Saul Levy