Kook^6, "Unimpress[ive]" and "jerk" Tholen's Digest 2453576.39228^-0.0001, Part 550,729^528

Old September 4th 05, 09:21 AM
Michael Baldwin Bruce

Default Kook^6, "Unimpress[ive]" and "jerk" Tholen's Digest 2453576.39228^-0.0001, Part 550,729^528

Bruce AKA The alleged Joe Malloy wrote:
Kook^6, "Unimpress[ive]" and "jerk" tholed:

How does one allegedly endure when posting, Malloy?

How does one in fact earn non-coveted Kook awards *six* times when
posting, Tholen?

Its takes a lot of thickskinned effort and a complete lack of a clue,
Bruce.

Yes, I'm well aware that you made unsubstantiated and erroneous
claims 103 times, Malloy. No need to tell me.

Oh, yeah, I forgot, Mr. Know-It-All Tholen, you know *everything*.
Makes me wonder why you are almost always in error, that claim does, Tholen.

He can't even spell classic correctly, Bruce, so what would he know.

What about all your repetitive unsubstantiated and erroneous claims,
Malloy?

I was talking about just your recourse to the now-weak phrase
"classic...", Tholen, not even all the other times you are wrong.

You mean wrong as in when he "mispells" it as "clasic" or "lassic",
Bruce?

I'm well aware that you statements are empty, Malloy.

Me empty statements, Tholen?

So how does one empty statements exactly, Bruce?

That goes hand-in-hand with being them unsubstantiated, Malloy.

You'd know that they are substantiated, Tholen, if you had but better
reading comprehension, Tholen.

Not a chance, Bruce.

I'm well aware that my unsubstantiated and erroneous claims are
poppycock, Malloy. No need to tell me.

The preceding sentence has been modified to reflect the truth, Tholen.
And there *is* a need to tell you what you fail to grasp, Tholen.

Indeed, Bruce.

Ask someone who has, Malloy; I have not.

Ah, don't be so modest, Tholen, you have won awards for being a kook,
you should be, uh, proud of them, Tholen.

FNID, Bruce.

43 Oh, you mean the same web site that shows you to be
"unimpress[ive], a
43 "jerk" and an uncaring professor, Tholen?

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy?

Not at all, Tholen. Let's take a look, shall we, Tholen?

http://ratemyprofessor.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=525280

Hmm, I guess you can't remember things worth a damn, Tholen.

Indeed, Bruce.

How long
will it take you to figure out that everything entered after Archie
Leach advertised the site in this newsgroup is fraudulent?

I have never heard of the supposed "Archie Leach" and I seriously doubt
that "everything entered after Archie Leach advertised the site in this
newsgroup is fraudulent", Tholen.

Indeed, Bruce.

Knowing how "totally unorganized" you are, Malloy, I suspect
that it will take quite a bit longer.

"Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
argument." Oh, you know how "totally unorganized" I am, Tholen? Please
cite an example from my work at Hamilton (after all, that was the
context, Tholen), Tholen. Do you even know the organizing principle for
my literature course, Tholen? For Mr. Know-It-All Tholen it should be
easy to do, right, Tholen?

Inpossible, Bruce. Dickless is a coward who will bravely run away when
confronted with facts.

43 You mean the same site that has you listed at

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy?

Well, let's take a gander at that entry at the website again, shall we,
Tholen?

http://ratemyprofessor.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=525280

Hmm, talk about your reading comprehension problems! I guess you can't
remember things worth a damn, Tholen.

FNID, Bruce.

You're erroneously presupposing that students wrote the items entered
after Archie Leach advertised the site in this newsgroup, Malloy.

Why do you keep blaming this poor "Archie Leach", Tholen? C'mon, be a
man, Tholen, own up to it!

He can't, Bruce. He's dickless.

Still having trouble identifying fraudulent material, eh Malloy?

What "fraudulent material," Tholen?

Makes one wonder how many counterfeit bills you might be carrying
around in your wallet.

Same number as you, dear Tholen, if not smaller.

AOL!

Simple:

We know you're simple, Tholen, no need to remind us.

AOL!

I'm not having any trouble identifying fraudulent entries at
the aforementioned web site, Malloy, while you still are, even after
having it explained to you.

By you -- a liar, proved again and again, Tholen. Why should anyone
believe anything you have to say, Tholen?

I don't, Bruce. I doubt anyone else does either.

43 [Watch him duck this issue, gentle Reader!]

Classic erroneous prediction.

My prediction was spot on, Tholen.

Congrats, Bruce.

Ah, so you're not sorry about being "totally unorganized" and a
"total flake", eh Malloy?

At least I don't attempt to run away from things like you are doing, Tholen.

Classic erroneous presupposition of "babbling".

Well, let's see, then: babbling: 'adj 1: talking idly or incoherently;
"blithering (or blathering) idiot"'. It fits you to a tee, Tholen.

I'm well aware that you want to talk about off-topic and non-sequitur
things, Malloy.

It's right up your alley, Tholen, after all, you haven't had an
on-topic conversation but once every, oh, perhaps five years.

If at all, Bruce.

What is " and "haven't ", Malloy? Also suffering from writing problems?

Why, they're parts of speech, Tholen, I'm surprised you didn't know
that. Try to read for comprehension, Tholen, you'll be glad you did.

Classic erroneous presupposition that the question is inane, Malloy.

Well, let's see again, Tholen; "Let loose the dictionary, friends!"
inane: "One that lacks sense or substance." Fits you to a tee again,
Tholen.

And Dickless doesn't even place golf, Bruce.

How ironic that you should deflect the question 21 times.

When the questions you pose come to deserve answers, Tholen, perhaps you
won't have to write the sentence above. But let's be real, Tholen....

43 -- this isn't even a classical music newsgroup, Tholen!

There is no Tholen so blind as the Tholen that will not see, Tholen.

In the land of the blind the one-eyed Dickless is king, Bruce.

43 But Tholen, I *did* "ask someone who has won awards for his
'uselessnet postings'"

Who might that be, Malloy?

It might be you, Tholen. In fact, it *was* you, Tholen!

Of course, given that I've never participated in "uselessnet", Malloy,
therefore I'm not in a position to answer your question.

You are the very *soul* of uselessnet, Tholen!

No, Bruce, he's just an arsehole.

43 Oy, Tholen, it seems that you're awfully quick to blame others but
43 you have yet -- after *years* of accusing others -- to prove that
your
43 reading comprehension skills are intact -- and I mean prove with an
43 unassailable attestation of that "fact".

How ironic, coming from someone who still hasn't proved that his
reading comprehension skills are intact, nor can he

How ironic considering an answer to the question involves me not one
whit, Tholen. But I'm not surprised at your inability to provide
evidence, Tholen. Not really, Tholen.

given that he
keeps demonstrating otherwise by his inability to identify which
items at the aforementioned web site are fraudulent, even after being
told how to do so!

I'm only taking that website at face value because *you* are doing so,
Tholen, yet you are cowardly enough to place unwarranted restrictions on
the website. (I hope I don't have to tell you how to use your browser,
Tholen, though it wouldn't surprise me if you've been typing in complete
URL names for all these years!)

He uses OS/2, Bruce, so don't be surprised.

I asked you for irrefutable proof that your reading comprehension is the
paragon of all beings, Tholen, or at least existent, Tholen, but you are
unable to do that, Tholen. No surprise there, really, Tholen.

43 But who decides what's "existent" or "nonexistent", Tholen?

Anyone capable of using a web browser to examine a schedule of classes,
Malloy. Apparently that excludes you. No surprise there, really.

So you are willing to bet that a schedule of classes reflects complete
reality, are you, Tholen? Because I've got a bet to place with you if
you do, Tholen.

I fancy those odds, Bruce.

I am capable of using a web browser to examine a schedule of classes,
Malloy.

Wow, that's advanced research for an astrologer, Tholen. Bravo! Now,
let's try to teach you truth-telling, Tholen.

That would be a waste of time, Bruce.

43 I'm just correcting your mistaken ASSumption that I know of any
43 "fantasy land" you inhabit, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that I've made any mistaken
assumptions, Malloy. Having problems with the Caps Lock key
on your computer, Malloy?

Nary a one, Tholen, but whereas most people would be capable of reading
between the lines, Tholen, you have proved yourself incapable of that
basic skill, so I ASSumed you might get my opinion of you with judicious
use of the shift key, Tholen.

Well, I can understand why, given that you don't want to face the
"totally unorganized" and "total flake" evaluations, Malloy.

But the difference between me and you is that I acknowledge said
"evaluations", regardless of when they were dated, Tholen; you, like the
coward you are, don't accept *your* evaluations ("unimpress[ive]",
"jerk", and "waste of time", to select but a few choice words). Typical
Tholen, Tholen; I'm not surprised.

Too bad you still haven't figured out how to identify the fraudulent
entries, Malloy.

Are there any? And why should I have to prove it, Tholen?

Also suffering from memory problems, Malloy? You're the one who
brought up the wacky site with all the alleged "kook" awards.

In case you've been sleeping all along, Tholen, *you* made an issue of
the *6* Kook awards you've garnered.

A wacky site? Dickless is a real wacko.

43 Define "plenty", Tholen.

Over a year's worth of your postings, Malloy.

That's "plenty"? Boy, Tholen, are your standards low!

Classic erroneous presupposition of "claptrap".

See what I mean?

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy? There
haven't been repeated replies to you.

You may not think so, but a normal person would, Tholen, and I know
because I have asked every single one of them.

And Dickless hasn't.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, as evidenced by the fact
that you kept posting your antagonism directed squarely at me, even
though I wasn't responding to you, and you continued to do so for well
over a year.

And you keep posting your "antagonism" directed squarely at me, Tholen.
So? You want an award or somethin'?

Of course he does, Bruce. Number 6 is now on the cards.

43 See, that's what I mean. Your writing does not have anything
43 approaching the desired effect

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that the desired
effect is to present the truth, Malloy, which I have succeeded in
doing.

That's what I mean, Tholen, you constantly fail to do what you claim to
have done yet you have deceived yourself, Tholen.

How ironic, coming from the person who typically misuses "tholed".

Prove that I misuse "thole/tholed" if you can, Tholen.

He can't, Bruce.

You're erroneously presupposing that my memory needs refreshing,
Malloy.

You're showing over and over again that is does require refreshing,
Tholen, or, at the very least, installation.

I made it
quite clear that I was talking about the fact that you expanded your
antagonism to additional newsgroups.

No, I didn't, Tholen. You would know that if you knew how to read for
comprehension, Tholen.

Doesn't change the fact
that you lied when you accused me of adding newsgroups to the
distribution, Malloy.

No, I didn't, Tholen. You would know that if you knew how to read for
comprehension, Tholen.

The key word here is "if", Malloy. In reality, there is plenty of
evidence that I didn't add any newsgroups to the ditribution, Malloy.

Yet there is no evidence that I added any either, Tholen. Therefore you
must have added them, Tholen.

Simple: the listed classes don't exist, Malloy.

How do, I know that, Tholen? Prove they don't exist, Tholen.

43 Who's "Archie Leach"?

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Malloy? I've
already told you that he's the person who called attention to that
web site in this newsgroup.

I don't know that, Tholen, and I certainly don't trust anything you may
claim, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim; my statement was proper
to begin with, Malloy.

That it was a "properly" formed statement I have relatively little
doubt, Tholen, but whether or not is true causes me no doubt whatsoever,
Tholen.

43 I didn't add a single group;

Irrelevant, given that I never said you did, Malloy.

Then how can I have "expanded" into additional groups, Tholen, as you
have falsely claimed?

I did say that
you expanded your antagonism to additional newsgroups, Malloy, as
evidenced by the fact that your antagonism showed up in additional
newsgroups.

Yes, newsgroups *YOU* added, Tholen. Remember: You have not said that
*I* added any newsgroups, Tholen, but newsgroups were added, according
to Tholen, Tholen.

Meanwhile, you did falsely accuse me of adding newsgroups
to the distribution, Malloy.

If it was done and I know I didn't do it, then you are the only logical
alternative, Tholen. For shame, Tholen!

Indeed, Bruce.

Classic erroneous presupposition of ignorance on my part, Malloy,

Classic denial of the essence of your [that means "yourself", right,
Tholen?], Tholen.

43 Classic spin doctoring.

My argument is quite healthy, Tholen; you, however, are doctoring and
spinning.

FNID, Bruce.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Doesn't change the fact
that you lied about me adding newsgroups to the distribution, Malloy.

And nothing changes the fact that you have accused me of something I did
not do, Tholen.

I see that you're still in denial over the fact that I didn't add any
newsgroups to the distribution, Malloy.

And I see that you're still in denial over the fact that I didn't add
any newsgroups to the distribution, Tholen.

43 Who's living in a fantasy land, Tholen?

You, obviously, Malloy, given that you still believe (erroneously) that
I added newsgroups to the distribution, Malloy.

Bzzt! Wrong answer, Mr. Maybe-He-Doesn't-Know-It-After-All Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that there is any admission from you
above that I didn't add any newsgroups to the distribution, Malloy.

If you think that, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I can let you have real
cheap, Tholen.

He already owns it, Bruce.

43 [Modified to reflect accurately the truth of the matter.]

I see that you're now engaging in fraudulent editing of what soemone
else has written, Malloy.

What's fraudulent about it, Tholen? Didn't you see the line that
accompanied that restoration, Tholen, the line reproduced above? Now
you're engaging in lying again, Tholen; typical Tholen, Tholen.

Irrelevant to the matter of your lie about me adding newsgroups to the
distribution, Malloy. But I can understand why you would desperately
try to divert attention away from your lie.

What lie is that, Tholen? You must mean *your* lie that I added
newsgroups to the distribution, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. You were replying to
nightingale, Malloy.

] From: Joe Malloy
] Newsgroups:
alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.a dvocacy,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell
] Subject: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2005
] Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 03:28:08 GMT
]
] nightingale wrote:
]
] Almost six years of whining about Joe Malloy
] now, dare I use the obsession word?

By the way, Tholen, what's this "whining about Joe Malloy" about, huh?
Looking for a "fight", I see, Tholen. Can't get over the fact that I
beat you at your own game, not that it was difficult.

] What did Malloy do to earn such a special place in Tholen's heart.
I looked
] at some of his posts on google, but didn't see anything to make
him stand
] out from the other antagonists.
]
] Heh. The reason he's an embittered middle-aged person is because I
] vanquished him many years ago with my excellent wit and logic and he
] just can't stand it!
]
] - Joe

And you can't stand it! That what I said then, that's what I say now,
Tholen.

43 And it worked -- though that's hardly a big surprise, Tholen.

I see that you've deluded yourself once again, thinking that by
replying to nightingale, you were replying to me.

You don't have a clue about newsgroups, do you, Tholen?

Its not the only thing he doesn't have a clue about, Bruce.

Well, for starters, by claiming above that you were replying to me
when in fact you were replying to nightingale is yet another way in
which you've made a fool of yourself, Malloy.

You don't have a clue about newsgroups, do you, Tholen?

That is not a list of class offerings, Malloy.

Then prove it, beyond a shadow of a doubt, Tholen. Else shut up about it.

Do you deny teaching German 140 and German 180, Malloy?

Do you deny the validity of comments on
http://ratemyprofessor.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=525280 ?

Odd that you believe in the existence of "students" who have allegedly
taken Astrology 101, Malloy. Classic double standard.

Well, if you're so sure that 140 and 180 can be ascribed to me, there's
no double standard, Tholen.

Still having trouble identifying the fraudulent entries, eh Malloy?

Still in denial, eh, Tholen?

43 Having trouble with elliptical thoughts, Tholen?

I see that you didn't answer the question, Malloy. No surprise there,
really.

I see that you didn't answer the question, Tholen, heck, you can't even
figure out the question! No surprise there, really, Tholen.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. There is the question
about a "same salary" to answer, Malloy.

What the heck are you babbling on and on and on about, Tholen?

The same kook nonsense he always babbles on about, Bruce.

43 The answer is your "given that I haven't talking
43 about what I think", Tholen.

That is not an answer to the question about the "same salary", Malloy.

Have I made that claim, Tholen?

43 Prove I don't distinguish between those two terms, Tholen,

Witness your continuing misuse, Malloy.

Prove I'm misusing the term, Tholen.

Then why do you keep quoting it, Malloy? Why do you keep believing
in nonexistent classes?

I cite it because you do, Tholen, and you were the first to do so. If
it's good enough for Tholen, it's good enough for me, Tholen.

And yours is "totally unorganized", Malloy.

Prove it, if you think you can, Tholen, and, while you're at it, make a
brief list of reasons why an alleged student might say that, Tholen.

Simple: the listed class doesn't exist, Malloy.

Prove it, if you think you can, Tholen.

43 (There -- another one you can quote out of context;

You're erroneously presupposing that I've quoted anything out of
context previously, Malloy.

Alas, I am not ASSuming anything; you really *are* so lame, Tholen.

He's the lamest of the lame, Bruce.

43 Well, why don't you ask them whether I speak for them or not,
Tholen?

I see that you didn't answer the question, Malloy. No surprise there,
really.

Just as you have not answered any of mine with a true answer, Tholen.
No surprises there, really. Typical Tholen, Tholen.

43 There you go again, Tholen! It's like I'm dealing with a defective
43 (well, yeah, I am) record which is skipping and skipping and
skipping...

You are dealing with your brain, Malloy.

Oh, would that it were true, Tholen! Alas, it is not so, for I keep
seeing these messages and their baseless claims and accusations, Tholen,
and I know I didn't write them.

43 Well, if you wanted to deny its existence, you shouldn't have
answered it, Tholen.

You're erroneously presupposing that I answered the alleged "part 2",
Malloy.

And so you did, Tholen.

43 But of course you couldn't help yourself, could you, Tholen.

You're still erroneously presupposing that I answered the alleged
"part 2", Malloy. Where is that alleged response, Malloy? Can
you provide a message ID?

Sure, I know how to do that.

You're erroneously presupposing that I play a "brute idiot", Malloy.

What's erroneous about that, Tholen?

Clearly, you're the one playing a "brute idiot", as evidenced by your
continuing inability to distinguish between "astronomer" and
"astrologer",
your continuing inability to comprehend that I didn't add any
newsgroups
to the distribution, and your continguing inability to identify the
fraudulent entries at the aforementioned web site.

I know full well the differences between the two words that so anger
you, I didn't add anything at all to the distribution of anything, and I
know how to respond to a website with more than just denial, as you do,
Tholen. So, you were saying....

Try apologizing for something real, Malloy, like your continued lies.

When I tell one, I'll apologize for it, Tholen, unlike you.

Of course, actions speak louder than words.

Better get active soon, Tholen!

Try acting like a human rather than a "brute idiot", Malloy.

Invective noted, Tholen.

What does your question have to do with classical music, Malloy?

What does your question have to do with os2.advocacy, Tholen?

--
Tholen showing off:

"I am capable of using a web browser to examine a schedule of classes,
Malloy."

What a show off, Bruce!