Did Bush LIE about going BACK to the MOON?

Old January 17th 04, 04:49 AM
Scott Lowther

ed kyle wrote:

Scott Lowther wrote in message ...
Jan Panteltje wrote:

And, come to think of it, Eifel Tower is higher then what is left
of those 2 buildings in NewYork.

That's nice.

Say: who wants to bitch about "ugly Americans" again?

Thank you Scott. I'm wiping the tears from laughing
so hard.

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.

--
Scott Lowther, Engineer
Remove the obvious (capitalized) anti-spam
Old January 17th 04, 04:59 AM
Scott Lowther

Dale wrote:

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:27:08 GMT, Scott Lowther
wrote:

Jan Panteltje wrote:

And, come to think of it, Eifel Tower is higher then what is left
of those 2 buildings in NewYork.

That's nice.

Say: who wants to bitch about "ugly Americans" again?

You'd think he/she would at least be able to spell Eiffel

Oh, come now. Haven't you been reading along? Languages, buddy! They
excuse all!

Old January 17th 04, 05:01 AM
Scott Lowther

Andre Lieven wrote:

Herb Schaltegger lid)
ranted:
Andre Lieven wrote:

Of course, to people who cannot fathom anyone living anywhere but
the US, or speaking any of them " ferrin " languages...

Andre

HEY! (I was thinking "what the hell??") :-)

bg Sorry about that. I was trying to get a spelling of the word,
that would connote a hillbilly pronounciation.

Scott "Ferrin"

Andre

How enlightened of you, "Mr. Cosmopolitan Family Values," to complain about
"Ugly Americans" while making fun of poor people from the rural hinterlands
of America.

Yeah ! How dare I use a standing joke that *exists all over the US of A*...

Yeah, and Polack/black/Puerto Rican jokes exist all over the USA. Go
ahead and try some here.

If you're going to bitch about "ugly Americans," then do try to not
reproduce the very worst aspects thereof.

Old January 17th 04, 05:57 AM
Mark Folsom

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message

Jan Panteltje wrote:

French cuisine is a LOT better then Mac Donalds...

Now go away, you silly person- or he will taunt you again.... :-)

The Guardians of The Grail

Or fart in your general direction...

Old January 17th 04, 12:04 PM
Herb Schaltegger

Andre Lieven wrote:

Herb Schaltegger lid)
ranted:

How enlightened of you, "Mr. Cosmopolitan Family Values," to complain
about "Ugly Americans" while making fun of poor people from the rural
hinterlands of America.

Yeah ! How dare I use a standing joke that *exists all over the US of
A*...

And you know this HOW, "Mr.
Make-Fun-of-Poor-Americans-Even-Though-I-Live-in-Canada-Eh?" How much do
you think you really know of class and economic disparities in "the US of
A*"? Not nearly as much as you think, apparently. Certainly your
misconceptions demonstrated during our last flame-fest would seem to belie
any credibility you have debating THESE issues as well.

You might be surprised to realize that many of the hillbillies
you're ridiculing share your opposition to gay marriage and homophobia in
general.

Its funny that, in conversation with a gay friend of mine, I explained
to him my whole view on marriage, including the inappropriateness of
" gay marriage "... and he ended up *agreeing* with me...

Nice apocryphal anecdote.

But, hes a smart guy, and he listened to my whole speil, rather than
jerking his knees...

Yeah, right.

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
Reformed Aerospace Engineer
Old January 17th 04, 03:14 PM
Pat Flannery

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

Its funny that, in conversation with a gay friend of mine, I explained
to him my whole view on marriage, including the inappropriateness of
" gay marriage "... and he ended up *agreeing* with me...

Nice apocryphal anecdote.

I have no gay friends...I feel so left out... :'(

Pat

Old January 17th 04, 03:59 PM
Andre Lieven

Scott Lowther ) writes:
Andre Lieven wrote:

Herb Schaltegger lid)
ranted:
Andre Lieven wrote:

Of course, to people who cannot fathom anyone living anywhere but
the US, or speaking any of them " ferrin " languages...

Andre

HEY! (I was thinking "what the hell??") :-)

bg Sorry about that. I was trying to get a spelling of the word,
that would connote a hillbilly pronounciation.

Scott "Ferrin"

Andre

How enlightened of you, "Mr. Cosmopolitan Family Values," to complain
about "Ugly Americans" while making fun of poor people from the rural
hinterlands of America.

Yeah ! How dare I use a standing joke that *exists all over the US of
A*...

Yeah, and Polack/black/Puerto Rican jokes exist all over the USA. Go
ahead and try some here.

" We now return to ' How To Play The Race Card ', with Johhnie Lowther,
on Fox News... "

" If it is mythical, you must twistical... "

If you're going to bitch about "ugly Americans," then do try to not
reproduce the very worst aspects thereof.

OK, I'll leave that to... you...

laughs

Andre

--
" I'm a man... But, I can change... If I have to... I guess. "
The Man Prayer, Red Green.
Old January 17th 04, 04:05 PM
Andre Lieven

Herb Schaltegger lid) writes:
Andre Lieven wrote:

Herb Schaltegger lid)
ranted:

How enlightened of you, "Mr. Cosmopolitan Family Values," to complain
about "Ugly Americans" while making fun of poor people from the rural
hinterlands of America.

Yeah ! How dare I use a standing joke that *exists all over the US of
A*...

And you know this HOW, "Mr.
Make-Fun-of-Poor-Americans-Even-Though-I-Live-in-Canada-Eh?" How much do
you think you really know of class and economic disparities in "the US of
A*"? Not nearly as much as you think, apparently. Certainly your
misconceptions demonstrated during our last flame-fest would seem to belie
any credibility you have debating THESE issues as well.

Ah, ASSertions...

I've spent culmative *years* in the US of A...

DO let me know when *you can say the same about Canada*...

You might be surprised to realize that many of the hillbillies
you're ridiculing share your opposition to gay marriage and homophobia in
general.

Its funny that, in conversation with a gay friend of mine, I explained
to him my whole view on marriage, including the inappropriateness of
" gay marriage "... and he ended up *agreeing* with me...

Nice apocryphal anecdote.

Beats a nasty and scurrelous apocryphal slur... yours...

But, hes a smart guy, and he listened to my whole speil, rather than
jerking his knees...

Yeah, right.

Ah, I love bigots... They *can't* believe outside of their bigotry...

" Tolerance "... laughs

Andre

Old January 17th 04, 06:12 PM
Scott Lowther

Andre Lieven wrote:

Scott Lowther ) writes:
Andre Lieven wrote:

Scott Lowther ) writes:
Andre Lieven wrote:

Scott Lowther ) writes:
Andre Lieven wrote:

Scott Lowther ) writes:
markpeeters wrote:

Did bush lie about the weapons of mass destructions in Irak?

Nope. So far as I know, Bush has never once mentioned the mythical
land "Irak."

A non trivial amount of humans do speak French,

So? This isn't a French-language newsgroup.

So ? *Acknowledging* that English *isn't* the only language of the
world is appropriate.

So why isn't this newsgroup in Icelandic?

Nice try at diversion. Instead of imitating hallerb, how about...
*answering my question* ?

*What* question?

Acknowledging ( Which is a question ) that English *isn't* the only
language...

You asked no such question. I cannot be expected to answer questions
that aren't asked.

Old January 17th 04, 06:14 PM
Scott Lowther

Andre Lieven wrote:

Scott Lowther ) writes:
Andre Lieven wrote:

Herb Schaltegger lid)
ranted:
Andre Lieven wrote:

Of course, to people who cannot fathom anyone living anywhere but
the US, or speaking any of them " ferrin " languages...

Andre

HEY! (I was thinking "what the hell??") :-)

bg Sorry about that. I was trying to get a spelling of the word,
that would connote a hillbilly pronounciation.

Scott "Ferrin"

Andre

How enlightened of you, "Mr. Cosmopolitan Family Values," to complain
about "Ugly Americans" while making fun of poor people from the rural
hinterlands of America.

Yeah ! How dare I use a standing joke that *exists all over the US of
A*...

Yeah, and Polack/black/Puerto Rican jokes exist all over the USA. Go
ahead and try some here.

" We now return to ....

snip non-responsive blather

Okay, I think your non-response gibberish was good evidence that you
can't counter the arguements about you being a prejudiced boob.

Also, it was good evidence that you just aren't very witty. Leave the
wit to those who have some, Spanky.

Apollo Buzz alDredge Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The apollo faq the inquirer Astronomy Misc 11 April 22nd 04 06:23 AM
First Moonwalk? A Russian Perspective Astronaut Misc 0 January 31st 04 03:11 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ v4 Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 1 November 4th 03 11:52 PM