I don't see any mention of the X-33 here

Old October 19th 04, 09:31 AM

Default I don't see any mention of the X-33 here

Why is that? Too busy talking politics?

It's passe'?

It's been done to death?

Asking about it is redundant?

TBerk
Old October 19th 04, 11:13 AM
Alan Erskine

"T" wrote in message
. com...

Why is that?

It was a flop.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Old October 19th 04, 03:04 PM
Jeff Findley

X-33 was cancelled long ago. About a billion dollars spent with no results.
NASA claimed the failure was due to "lack of technology", but that wasn't
necessarily the case.

Jeff

Old October 19th 04, 03:58 PM
RV

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message ...
"T" wrote in message
. com...

Why is that?

It was a flop just like when i flop dead people before i have sex with them.

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message ...
"Brian Turcotte" wrote in message
m...
I used to use leather gloves for extrication until a piece of window
glass sliced through the glove and cut my hand. It happened when I
was checking for clearance of an overturned car at a fire academy
drill. Ever since then, I've used a combo of latex gloves under
Ringers extrication gloves.

There are also Kevlar gloves that i use when i have sex with dead people.

From: "Alan Erskine"
Newsgroups: aus.bicycle
Subject: galleries

I have sex with dead people look at my galleries too - stunning!
http://www.birdcagesoft.com.au/mast/gallery

Old October 23rd 04, 10:19 PM
Brian Thorn

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:31:23 GMT, T wrote:

Why is that? Too busy talking politics?

Well, yes. But...

X-33 was cancelled circa 2002.
X-33 was not the Shuttle, or even *a* Shuttle (it was a failed test
vehicle) so this is the wrong newsgroup.

Brian
Old October 24th 04, 05:25 AM
bob haller

NASA claimed the failure was due to "lack of technology", but that wasn't
necessarily the case.

Jeff

ok what was the real reason?
..
..
End the dangerous wasteful shuttle now before it kills any more astronauts....
Old October 27th 04, 02:32 PM

Brian Thorn wrote:
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:31:23 GMT, T wrote:

Why is that? Too busy talking politics?

Well, yes. But...

X-33 was cancelled circa 2002.
X-33 was not the Shuttle, or even *a* Shuttle (it was a failed test
vehicle) so this is the wrong newsgroup.

Brian

Well, OK on the 1st but it looked like a duck....

TBerk
bah humbug.
Old October 27th 04, 11:21 PM
Brian Thorn

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 13:32:42 GMT, T wrote:

X-33 was cancelled circa 2002.
X-33 was not the Shuttle, or even *a* Shuttle (it was a failed test
vehicle) so this is the wrong newsgroup.

Well, OK on the 1st but it looked like a duck....

X-33 was not even to be capable of reaching orbit. It was an X-plane.

Brian
Old October 28th 04, 02:47 PM
bob haller

http://www.floridatoday.com/!NEWSROOM/spacestoryN1027DREAM.htm

well the X34 is being reborn
..
..
End the dangerous wasteful shuttle now before it kills any more astronauts....