First time out

Old July 31st 04, 01:49 PM
Damian Burrin

Default First time out

about 1 am this morning the cloud and mist finally cleared for about half an
hour to give me a reasonable look at the moon.

First chance i've had to try my new skywacher explorer 130m.

Fantastic, the moon through the 25m lens was perfect very clear and sharp,
not so impressed through the 10mm lens struggled to focus it and very washy.
This could be down to the mist the kept coming across.

Here's hoping for some clear nights so i can get a better look.

Damian

--
Damian Burrin
UKRA 1159 Level 2 RSO