CD-RW

Old May 10th 04, 10:38 AM
Lloyd Jones

Default CD-RW

Hey guy's

I have a problem, last night when burning documents to disk the cd bombed,
since then I can't load nothing up in my CD RW. The manufacture is:

OPORITE CD-RW CW5205.

I've tried looking for drivers for it but no joy.

Any help is appreciated, post here or my email:

Thanks

LJ

Old May 10th 04, 12:47 PM
DT

Lloyd Jones wrote

last night when burning documents to disk

You mis-spelt programs....

If you go out in the world wide woods and play in the dark places like
astalavista.com and kazaa and alt.cracks, you need to know in advance
how to protect yourself. Try one of the comp. groups.

Denis
--
DT
Replace nospam with the antithesis of hills
Old May 10th 04, 12:51 PM
Lloyd Jones

Thanks for your concern. NOT

LJ

Old May 10th 04, 07:38 PM
Paul Lawler

"Lloyd Jones" wrote in message
Hey guy's

I have a problem, last night when burning documents to disk the cd bombed,
since then I can't load nothing up in my CD RW. The manufacture is:

OPORITE CD-RW CW5205.

I've tried looking for drivers for it but no joy.

Any help is appreciated, post here or my email:

Hey Lloyd,

You might have better luck in a computer support newsgroup instead of an
Astronomy newsgroup.

Old May 10th 04, 09:42 PM
Roger Hamlett

"Paul Lawler" wrote in message
link.net...
"Lloyd Jones" wrote in message
Hey guy's

I have a problem, last night when burning documents to disk the cd

bombed,
since then I can't load nothing up in my CD RW. The manufacture is:

OPORITE CD-RW CW5205.

I've tried looking for drivers for it but no joy.

Any help is appreciated, post here or my email:

Hey Lloyd,

You might have better luck in a computer support newsgroup instead of an
Astronomy newsgroup.

Seriously though, for basic 'reading', as a CD, no 'drivers' are needed in
any modern OS. I suspect the 'bomb' was something in the hardware of the
drive itself. The other alternative, was that something like the CDFS driver
is damaged (this is the one that handles recognising a 'cd' filesystem). Try
a 'repair' of the OS (do a scandisk or chkdisk first).

Best Wishes

Old May 11th 04, 04:41 PM
Lloyd Jones

Hey guy's,