Sedna's zodical position?

Old March 17th 04, 12:09 AM
Tom

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 06:32:01 GMT, "Tom"
wrote:
What I'm impressed with is his fan club. No less than eight different
people (so far!) responded to Ed Wollman's post.

Must be a slow day...

Slow week, actually. Still, I'm trying to make the best of it.

I wish to convey that I agree with this poast and wish the original
poaster the very best Drano enema he's ever had.

This needs to be upgraded.

He's working on it.

Old March 17th 04, 12:14 AM
Tom

"Edmond Wollmann" wrote in message
om...
"Tom" wrote in message

thlink.net...
"Edmond Wollmann" wrote in message
om...

I don't care what he wrote. It doesn't matter.

What I'm impressed with is his fan club. No less than eight different
people (so far!) responded to Ed Wollman's post.

You spell my name wrong, it's Edmond Wollmann.

Now, don't be greedy, Ed. You don't need both those n's all the time.
After all, we both know who we're talking about.

Old March 17th 04, 12:14 AM
Jim Phillips

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Tom wrote:

"John Harrington" wrote in message

His remorseless killing of a child, his thievery, his sociopathy, his
incoherency, his paranoia, his bumbling idiocy, his filthy teeth, his
bald head, his delusions of grandeur, his Christ complex, his misogyny,
his lies, his plagiarism, his threats, his spamming, his many lost
accounts, his castle, his airstrip, his coin collection and the 4
computers he needs to keep track of, his dinosaur gravity theories, and
so much more...

He's like a Kook Disneyland.

An excellent catechism. I can see that he's a true inspiration to you all.

Is Ed really Satan?

No--whatever gave you that idea?

--
Jim Phillips, jphillip at bcpl dot net
"The only reason my wife and I got married in the first place was because it

Old March 17th 04, 12:15 AM
Tom

"Dan Kettler" wrote in message
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

You spell my name wrong, it's Edmond Wollmann.

That kinda answer your question, Tom? ;-)

Ed's a gem. That's true.

"Your difficulty in relationships stems from your

sister licking your ice cream cone.

Another vivid imagination!

Old March 17th 04, 12:19 AM
Tom

"Edmond Wollmann" wrote in message
om...

You spell my name wrong, it's Edmond Wollmann.

"Dan Baldwin" wrote in message
You spell your name wrong, it's "Powerless ****head".

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" wrote in message
. 44...

You spell my name wrong, it's Pantyhead the Asshole.

The echoes in here are very curious.

Old March 17th 04, 12:21 AM
Jim Phillips

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, Tom wrote:

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:36:15 GMT, in alt.astrology, "Tom"
wrote:

Were you acquainted with the late and occasionally-lamented Earl Curley?
Now *there* was a kook! Yet, he didn't develop the enthusiastic fan club

Ed
has accumulated.

Earl did have a "fan club" of sorts. You have to remember that was a long
time ago and the Internet population has grown by about 50 times since
then.

There's only a few of us old geezers still around, I guess.

Now I suppose I'll have to tell you how, when I went to school, we only had
2400 baud, and it was uphill both ways.

How does Ed do it? Lots of people post silly astrological claims.
What makes Ed so special to you?

Only Eddy lies.

Only Eddie? The rest of the astrologers tell the truth?

Genuine (if misguided) believer vs conman--you nod politely to the
harmless crazy and tar-and-feather the snake-oil salesman.
Besides, it's fun watching Eddy foam at the mouth.

Old March 17th 04, 06:13 AM
Tom

"Dan Kettler" wrote in message
Tom wrote:

It seems you guys have fun riding Ed quite regularly. As for the fat
housewives in spandex, you'll have to bring your own. Ed can't be

expected
to do everything for you. Lazy chelas!

When do you get to the part where your posts are worth reading?

That's something else you lazy chelas will have to decide for yourselves.

Old March 17th 04, 06:19 AM
Tom

"Jim Phillips" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, Tom wrote:

Only Eddy lies.

Only Eddie? The rest of the astrologers tell the truth?

Genuine (if misguided) believer vs conman--you nod politely to the
harmless crazy and tar-and-feather the snake-oil salesman.

Yeah, but is he really the only one?

Besides, it's fun watching Eddy foam at the mouth.

Does he? Do you have a video clip? Wait! I know! Remote viewing!

Old March 17th 04, 06:33 AM
Tom

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 00:04:58 GMT, in alt.astrology, "Tom"
wrote:

There's only a few of us old geezers still around, I guess.

Earl went real life on me, contacted my employer, he did.

That's the Earl I so fondly remember. He even provoked Randi into taking
him to court, didn't he?

Now I suppose I'll have to tell you how, when I went to school, we only

had
2400 baud, and it was uphill both ways.

When I started I used a shell account... and a Dos machine at 1200 baud.

And we had to eat cold poison for dinner. And we were grateful!

Only Eddy lies.

Only Eddie? The rest of the astrologers tell the truth?

The other astrologers don't play psychologist and counselor...

I thought that was the whole gig. Just the name "psychologist" is changed
to protect the turf of the APA. The purpose of the astrological counselor
is identical to that of a psychotherapist, although the methods differ. For
that matter, one of the functions of the clergy of many religions is the
same as that of a psychotherapist.

Eddy lies to people and claims to be qualified to counsel people on
psychological and personal matters.

I suppose it depends on who's doing the qualifying..

Old March 17th 04, 06:39 AM
Tom

)" )" wrote in message
Tom wrote:

Now, don't be greedy, Ed. You don't need both those n's all the time.
After all, we both know who we're talking about.

Yo, Tom, the first fix is free ;-)

Heh.

Don't think I don't appreciate the offer, but I don't have the inner
fortitude required to join Ed's fan club. At best, I'm just a visitor. Like
I say, it's been a slow week.

Space Shuttle ypauls Misc 3 March 15th 04 01:12 AM
Accurate position of the Sun Graham Astronomy Misc 4 March 9th 04 04:25 AM
predicting position of earth, moon and sun flacco Amateur Astronomy 11 November 27th 03 05:19 AM
predicting position of earth, moon and sun flacco Misc 9 November 26th 03 11:28 PM