Have the Venusians visited the Moon ...

Old January 19th 14, 04:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Have the Venusians visited the Moon ...

.... and left one of their spaceships behind ???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...r-surface.html

I'm sure "Brad teh Guth", renowned Venus researcher and simpleton,
will get to the bottom of this ...

Old January 19th 14, 05:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 8:41:53 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
... and left one of their spaceships behind ???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...r-surface.html

I'm sure "Brad teh Guth", renowned Venus researcher and simpleton,

will get to the bottom of this ...

That is actually a very good example of what honest observationology is all about.

Beats the hell out of your constantly sleep-walking yourself into that open cesspool, simply because of your redneck bulging eyes are always so blinded by whatever objective truths, as even when fully awake they are not connected to any brain that we know of.

Old January 19th 14, 06:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 8:41:53 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
... and left one of their spaceships behind ???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...r-surface.html

I'm sure "Brad teh Guth", renowned Venus researcher and simpleton,

will get to the bottom of this ...

That is actually a very good example of what honest observationology is all
about.

Beats the hell out of your constantly sleep-walking yourself into that open
cesspool, simply because of your redneck bulging eyes are always so blinded
by whatever objective truths, as even when fully awake they are not
connected to any brain that we know of.

*** OK, I bite ... what is it then, of wise one ...
let your verbal diarrhea begin ....

Old January 19th 14, 07:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

*** So ... you had nothing of any intelligence to add ...
fits right in with your Moon/L1 towing plans, the
non-existent Thorium Reactor and your false
claim of mediocre personal mental health ...

Old January 19th 14, 08:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 11:16:20 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
*** So ... you had nothing of any intelligence to add ...

fits right in with your Moon/L1 towing plans, the

non-existent Thorium Reactor and your false

claim of mediocre personal mental health ...

In other words, you and all others of your extremely brown-nosed FUD kind have no deductive observationology whatsoever to offer, of anything similar to that nifty triangle item of totally geometrical aligned lights on the moon or of those multiple large-scale items of GuthVenus.

Supposedly the best laser illuminated dot on the moon as projected from Earth is that of a 2 km diameter illuminated area, so that kinda eliminates any terrestrial produced option. However, a satellite orbiting at 50 km or possibly 100 km from the surface could have easily produced such a pattern.

So, if your ZNR redneck buddies at DARPA, NASA, JPL or ASU wanted to screw with us, it would be quite possible for this kind of illusion being staged, knowing that it would be eventually discovered and interpreted by one of us outsiders.

The Pentagon and DoD have been well documented has having done such illusions on behalf of their cloak and dagger and subsequent mutually perpetrated cold-war era stuff, starting as of well before WW2.

Many things as having been reported and formally recorded in history as supposedly natural or as accidents were anything but natural or accidental. Of course any basic observational expertise would have already known about most of this before ever opening their mainstream ******** mouth or much less providing Usenet/newsgroup context as proof positive of how totally worthless you and others of your bigoted ZNR kind of FUD-masters really are.

Old January 20th 14, 02:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup[_2_]

On 1/19/2014 11:34 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
observationology

LOL

I suppose YOU have an advanced degree in this fictitious "ology"

goofy you are such a moron, truly

and to "defend" (chuckle) your idiocy you ALWAYS default to the
sophomoric name calling!

you funny in a moronic AND childish way

guth venus
hollow moon
relocate the moon
the sacred project
observationology

my gawd goofy, aren't you seeing just how idiotic you appear?

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Old January 20th 14, 08:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 8:41:53 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
... and left one of their spaceships behind ???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...r-surface.html

I'm sure "Brad teh Guth", renowned Venus researcher and simpleton,
will get to the bottom of this ...

You have never demonstrated an ability to deductively interpret any image, not even those of your private parts.

So, whatever is on the moon of anything natural or artificial simply can not be interpreted by those of your kind.

However, at least China has been giving it a live shot.

Yutu / Jade Rabbit and its Chang'e-3 lander runs almost silent, as somewhat badly delayed and providing only altered data via poor quality images and still offering us no actual hard science numbers whatsoever.

At this time in the lunar cycle, as for the Yutu (aka Jade Rabbit) mission, it has been once again fully illuminated by yet another two weeks of scorching daytime and thereby seriously roasting their Yutu mission upon that physically flat and dark area of the moon, and yet not hardly an official published word as to most of its science coming back to life. Perhaps its circuitry has a form of lunar frostbite damage, or even still somewhat partially unfrozen, as well as having got itself radiated and/or ionized to death by the local X-rays and gamma plus as having been hit by recent solar storms, or conceivably China is simply too embarrassed as to their having to disclose whatever has not been working according to plan.

I’m still wondering how many times have they have had to update and reboot its firmware?

This unusual amount of delayed media silence (especially when such scientific achievement of only silence is not golden) is suggesting any number of need-to-know or obfuscation/nondisclosure issues could be contributing factors as to why even the most fundamental basics of their live mission science still isn't getting back to us, and so there’s no telling as to how truly nasty and potentially lethal that lunar surface environment is by day, night or via an ample amount of planetshine.

Why are their media images (aka infomercial hype) as being shared without offering us any raw camera CCD imager specs or even specified optics and lens spectrum filter data, and then only as having been sharing those versions of secondary recorded images of somewhat low resolution and seemingly as having been extensively PhotoShop revised to suit their media eye-candy?

http://www.universetoday.com/108293/...-lunar-lander/

In other words, why have we been getting the same old look-see, as though only at best a tenth the original camera resolution, and otherwise why has their imaging dynamic range been acting so downright crappy? (seemingly performing worse than ordinary film, and that is even when compared to that of Fuji film which is simply better than Kodak that could have easily outperformed those CCD imagers)

Perhaps there is too much sky interference or some other kind of weird photon saturation as for their CCD imagers and optics to deal with? (exactly who is kidding who, I can not say why this keeps smelling fishy)

All of that surrounding thin layer of heavy soil/dust that is ideal for their rover to drive about without any of its wheels sinking in one bit, and as depicted every bit dark as coal plus the otherwise near white bedrock that is protruding seems oddly monochromatic, and every part of it getting recorded as just as UV inert. (how the hell did they manage the sun, to turn off its abundant UV spectrum?)

Their mission Yutu rover (Jade Rabbit) simply hasn’t gotten very far, and the local terrain as depicted is that as offering only a few very small shallow craters as badly eroded smooth, and there is no sign of those typically darker meteors of anything iron, basalt, carbonado and just typically of heavier dark composites as found all over the surface of Mars and Earth. This kind of makes the surrounding surface area not terribly dusty nor hardly old, as suggesting most of the original soil and dust from previous craters and explosive volcanic lava was somehow offloaded or as having been dispersed as of not so terribly long ago.

It would be kinda nice to know via live science, as to exactly what are those internal and external temperatures, at least as easily and efficiently reported hourly, and the same basic science as for local and solar contributed radiation covering at least 8 channels from soft X-rays to gamma, or did they forget to even include that sort of basic science capability?

We have a new and improved generation of internet graphic savvy 5th graders capable of delivering this kind of media infomercial eye-candy, along with its proxy predoscience that’s as equally undocumented and thus telling us practically nothing new or even old about our moon, along with equal or better animations or artistic renderings to suit whatever science fiction or media hype eye-candy via make-do doctored imagery to boot.

http://www.universetoday.com/107972/...arth-portrait/

Who would have guessed that lunar basalt bedrock and/or that of its solidified lava is nearly white or such a light monochromatic gray, as well as apparently UV inert and as otherwise the vast area hosting practically none of those dark meteorites as found here on Earth and especially everywhere as scattered pretty much everywhere on Mars, are instead practically nowhere to be found on the moon.

At least so far, their best image of what should be a very big and vibrant Earth (unless their cameras have been stuck with using only a standard or somewhat wide angle lens) is offered with hardly any dynamic range to speak of, and and once again without CCD imager, lens/optics and whatever optical filter specifications as seems to always be excluded information, and thereby at best it is merely another indirect copy-image which is scientifically near worthless because so much of its raw dynamic image data has been excluded and/or as having been inadvertently or intentionally tampered with for accomplishing whatever PR hype images that suit the NASA/Apollo era status quo.

Perhaps there’s an ongoing insider contest between China and NASA that we haven’t been made aware of, as to see which nation can deliver the least amount of any objective science that can possibly be independently quantified into any truly meaningful infomercials, as designed for offering the least amount of hard science. After all, most government agencies have their public-funded butts to cover along with those of their oligarch Bilderbergs to protect, as a foremost mission and/or manifesto policy criteria that can not be so easily interrupted or much less allowed to be better interpreted by way of any outsiders, like those few of us that are strictly looking for the best available science and otherwise of the most trustworthy or verifiable science.

As damage-control, mainstream FUD most certainly isn’t restricted as to those of our DARPA and NASA, because without their public-funded job-security and loads of nifty benefits they got nothing much else to fall back on, and it is well enough known that China has its very own cabal/cartel of their public-funded insiders that most likely get to call all the shots and taking all the credit for whatever they can possibly put any claim upon, thereby causing weeks, months and even years worth of science delay so that private/civilian geologists and mining investments can not realistically make any of those hard risk assessments or vital exploitation decisions, because the last thing their government wants is to allow an independent off-world civilian gold-rush era taking place (potentially allowing the middle and somewhat lower caste as to becoming extremely wealthy oligarchs and trillionaire bilderbergs that’ll get to tell government what they can or can’t do from here on out), at least not without government having the last word plus full domination and their greedy treasure trove vortex of sucking up fees and taxable revenues applied to each and every aspect of any future moon exploitation.

In other words, they seem to be telling us the absolute minimum scientific information, by way of their eye-candy and mission hype diverting us.

I rather doubt China is doing anything intentionally obstructive, as it is just their long and well established history of doing all sorts of stuff with as little openness as humanly possible (kinda like our Pentagon, NSA and CIA operates, as proven by Snowden and a few others), which is a very natural and proper kind of way for their doing business. This simply means we’ll have to wait a few months or a year before their official mission science journals get published, as for sharing perhaps .1% of the raw science related to this mission (in other words, similar to our NASA/Apollo era).

For the moment, all we can do is patiently interpret from what little is leaking out (unlike out NSA which leaks like a sieve), and further speculate as to what their final reports are eventually going to share with us, even though their CCD camera dynamic range is probably going to remain as ****-poor with image resolutions of minimal standards along with any UV secondary recoil photons as easily firmware/software filtered and/or the matter of their CCD imaging under such overheated conditions simply obfuscated in order to suit their selectively limited gamma spectrometry data that is only going to disclose what is deemed absolutely necessary, and probably little of anything else.

At least so far, we haven’t learned anything new or even of the least bit improved geology about our moon, although the Yutu fly-by-rocket lander was truly a spectacular demonstration, without any hint of instability or reaction thrust issues, accomplishing a 100+% perfect downrange maneuver and soft-landing that probably had fuel and payload to spare (except they are not telling us squat). Combine that with less than a tenth the cost per mission tonne compared to anything our guys with all the right stuff had to work with, and it’s an absolute win-win for all of China by having proven they can in fact exploit our moon.

You’d think with nearly a half century of advanced scientific instruments and at the very least tenfold better camera imaging, all of which taking less than a single digit percent of the Apollo era energy, that we’d at least have hourly reported basic thermal energy along with radiation and ionization readings and you’d think something as pertaining to a crystal clear nighttime of somewhat cozy planetshine data.

As to quantifying those elements that by rights should be within the surface deposits and especially within the bedrock crust of our moon, that requires the use of the Yutu mission gamma spectrometry might be of somewhat greater time consuming plus its energy demand, and such science data in deed of digital processing for a few minutes before those channels of objective science can be made available. Oddly none of that has emerged either.

All we have so far are those somewhat low resolution secondary images, as having been firmware and PhotoShop processed by others without having provided any of their camera CCD or optics specifications whatsoever, or even offered along with their basic lens apertures and frame exposure data, which makes even those images kind of worthless in terms of anything scientific because there’s no telling how much IR, UV and their unavoidable secondary/recoil photons have been revised to suit or simply excluded via firmware and software, such as their having easily excluded the highly ionized atmosphere of the moon which should have been easily detected and recorded.

In other words, we are still being kept on a need to know basis, and they obviously plan on keeping it that way for as long as possible.

Old January 23rd 14, 06:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 8:41:53 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
... and left one of their spaceships behind ???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...r-surface.html

I'm sure "Brad teh Guth", renowned Venus researcher and simpleton,

will get to the bottom of this ...

I see that you still haven't explained that nifty V pattern of those not so little lights or illuminations, as possibly ET retro-reflectors or perhaps of something more active as representing artificially produced illuminations.
Old January 23rd 14, 08:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dean Markley

On Thursday, January 23, 2014 1:38:37 PM UTC-5, Brad Guth wrote:
On Sunday, January 19, 2014 8:41:53 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:

... and left one of their spaceships behind ???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...r-surface.html

I'm sure "Brad teh Guth", renowned Venus researcher and simpleton,

will get to the bottom of this ...

I see that you still haven't explained that nifty V pattern of those not so little lights or illuminations, as possibly ET retro-reflectors or perhaps of something more active as representing artificially produced illuminations.

And you haven't sufficiently explained your anthromorphism.
Old January 24th 14, 01:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:27:50 PM UTC-8, Dean Markley wrote:
On Thursday, January 23, 2014 1:38:37 PM UTC-5, Brad Guth wrote:

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 8:41:53 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:

... and left one of their spaceships behind ???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...r-surface.html

I'm sure "Brad teh Guth", renowned Venus researcher and simpleton,

will get to the bottom of this ...

I see that you still haven't explained that nifty V pattern of those not so little lights or illuminations, as possibly ET retro-reflectors or perhaps of something more active as representing artificially produced illuminations.

And you haven't sufficiently explained your anthromorphism.

Your diversion via faith-based bull**** is noted.

GuthBall's mysterious Venusians have arrived ... Hägar Misc 3 October 25th 13 10:30 PM
Einstein's Train Gedanken Re-visited Androcles[_8_] Astronomy Misc 1 May 20th 09 09:11 AM
BUSH TO DISCUSS ALIENS -- Finally Admits Extraterrestrials Have Visited Earth -- To Read Henoch Prophesies -- Billy Meier -- UFOs Ed Conrad Astronomy Misc 0 May 15th 06 02:07 PM
Vintage Venusians Mark Earnest Misc 0 August 20th 05 04:15 AM
Visited Lick Observatory Lichanglee Astronomy Misc 5 August 11th 03 12:04 AM