Tereshkova's voice picked up in Turin on June 15th, 1963

Old January 15th 04, 10:15 AM
Pat Flannery

Default Tereshkova's voice picked up in Turin on June 15th, 1963

OM wrote:

...You mean like John Maxson?

We are _so_ not going there.

Pat

Old January 15th 04, 07:51 PM
JimO

"Giovanni Abrate" wrote in message
Doct. Kaminski is the recurring name. Many specific instances are quoted

in
the book.

don't
care
what
the
book
says
other
people
said.

want
know
where
an
independent
historian
can
verify
those
quotes.

Old January 15th 04, 08:42 PM
Pat Flannery

JimO wrote:

don't
care
what
the
book
says
other
people
said.

want
know
where
an
independent
historian
can
verify
those
quotes.

This should scare the hell out of anyone who reads it, as it looks like
the stalking of the poster in question shall begin shortly. Now see if
you can write one in exactly even length paragraphs, like Daniel Min can.
Wait a second...I just figured it out...if you write a book like
this...and you get paid by the page...IT'S BRILLIANT! :-)

Old January 16th 04, 04:05 AM
LooseChanj

On or about Thu, 15 Jan 2004 19:51:32 GMT, JimO made the sensational claim that:
don't
care
what
the
book
says
other
people
said.

want
know
where
an
independent
historian
can
verify
those
quotes.

I don't care about independant historians, I wanna know where to find:
a.: The Fountain of Youth
b.: The City of El Dorado
c.: A Million $'s someone forgot.
d.: Good job at KSC.
--
This is a siggy | To E-mail, do note | Just because something
It's properly formatted | who you mean to reply-to | is possible, doesn't

Old January 19th 04, 07:21 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message

Kent Betts wrote:

So what is the point you are trying to make.....?

No matter where you go...there she is?

Ah, I see...it was the *Shroud* that picked her voice up...

Old January 19th 04, 07:23 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LooseChanj" wrote in message
m...
I don't care about independant historians, I wanna know where to find:
a.: The Fountain of Youth

St. Augustine, Florida. There's a fee. With my dashing good looks, I didn't
need it.

Old January 19th 04, 07:24 PM
Scott Hedrick

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message ...
...****, the JC Bros aren't claiming that the Soviet Union's
spokeswoman for Depends died in orbit, are they?

"Svimvear!"
"Evening Vear!"

Old January 19th 04, 09:34 PM
Herb Schaltegger

wrote in message ...
...****, the JC Bros aren't claiming that the Soviet Union's
spokeswoman for Depends died in orbit, are they?

"Svimvear!"
"Evening Vear!"

"Where's the beef?"

(You're the only person I've ever run across who remembers that old
"Svinvear! Evening vear!" commercial . . .)

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
Reformed Aerospace Engineer
Old January 20th 04, 03:21 AM
Scott Hedrick

"Herb Schaltegger" lid
wrote in message ...
(You're the only person I've ever run across who remembers that old
"Svinvear! Evening vear!" commercial . . .)

Yet I can't remember what I was doing last night...but there's this frumpy
looking bluish-grey dress on my cat...

Old January 20th 04, 11:37 AM
Pat Flannery

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

...****, the JC Bros aren't claiming that the Soviet Union's
spokeswoman for Depends died in orbit, are they?

"Svimvear!"
"Evening Vear!"

"Where's the beef?"

It's crap like this that actually makes me feel sad that I ever cast
them all (as of yesterday including ol' Scotty) into the Phantom Zone...
annoying as they may be, seeing a reply to their blocked postings does
at times fill me with curiosity as to what the original posting was
about...
(Don't worry Hallerb, Scotty's gone- you aren't.)

Pat