Tereshkova's voice picked up in Turin on June 15th, 1963

Old January 14th 04, 09:36 AM
John Beaderstadt

Default Tereshkova's voice picked up in Turin on June 15th, 1963

Explorer8939 wrote:

Given that Tereshkova's launch was monitored in real time by the US by
radar stations near the Soviet border; that NORAD was able to track
the Vostok capsule in orbit; that independent organizations monitored
communications from orbit, and that all of these systems agree with
the historical record ..... what is amazing is NOT that these Italian
fellows detected Tereshkova on orbit before she was officially
launched, but that all of the Western tracking organizations allegedly
have agreed to support the Soviet cover-up.

What's even more amazing is that any "lost cosmonauts" launches would
*also* have been "monitored in real time by the US by
radar stations near the Soviet border; that NORAD was able to track
the Vostok capsule in orbit; that independent organizations monitored
communications from orbit, and that all of these systems agree with
the historical record ..... "

Is this the reason that the Soviets never exposed our fake Apollo moon
landings? It was a quid pro quo in exchange for our silence about all
these launches?

Jeez, is *everything* a conspiracy?

Old January 14th 04, 10:03 AM
Giovanni Abrate

Some of the names: Enrico Medi, Emilio Fede, Ugo Sartorio, Enrico Benassi,
Anna Maria di Giorgio, Alberto Rossotto.
As far as predicting the events, the JC brothers monitored the ground
stations frequencies and were alerted when the soviet network did its
communications checks. This is described in great detail in the book,
including frequencies and procedures.
They also received tips from the USIS and from ANSA, the italian news agency
and its Moscow correspondents.
Giovanni

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message

Giovanni Abrate wrote:

Among several italian names that would mean nothing to you,

Oh, I'd still like to hear them, for the sake of a Google search for
anything about them. The results for the search on the brother's family
were fascinating, and maybe a search for these individuals would turn up
some goodies also.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to predict secret transmissions with

that degree of confidence?

Old January 14th 04, 01:55 PM
JimO

One more time, Giovanni:

You
have
claimed
that
OTHER
European
radio
listening
sites
ALSO
announced
they
had
received
signals
from
unannounced
Soviet
manned
space
missions.

We
asked
for
verifiable
evidence.

You
changed
the
subject.

This
is
characteristic
of
non
credible
advocate.

don't
care
about
claims
of
Tereshkova
flight
or
snapshots
of
visitors.

care
when
you
make
factual
claims
and
then
fail
provide
evidence.

Old January 14th 04, 05:18 PM
Giovanni Abrate

Doct. Kaminski is the recurring name. Many specific instances are quoted in
the book.
Right now I am in DC and about to go into a meeting. I will post more on the
weekend.
Take care,
Giovanni
"JimO" wrote in message
One more time, Giovanni:

You
have
claimed
that
OTHER
European
radio

Old January 14th 04, 05:51 PM
Giovanni Abrate

John, I agree that the launches were monitored by US intelligence, at least
after 1961. I have had independent corroboration of this.
The reasons for not disclosing the soviet failures is baffling to me,
especially after 40 years.
The brothers also write that they found the copper needles released by a
Midas satellite on October 21, 1961.
NASA was having problems locating the needles and they called the JC
brothers ( a Doctor Bruce, from Goddard, responsible for satellite
tracking). NASA finally found the needles after getting the position from
the JC brothers.
Fascinating book!
Giovanni

Servers! =-----

Old January 14th 04, 07:18 PM
Pat Flannery

Giovanni Abrate wrote:

Some of the names: Enrico Medi,

The Enrico Medi who had a falling out with Euratom, resigned as its Vice
President, and became a Vatican astronomer who's up for sainthood in
2030? The one in the Holy Shroud Of Turin Investigation of 1969...along
with guess who...Judica-Cordiglia Sr.? The guy who later got into the
Padre Pio Cult? This the one?

Emilio Fede,

Giovanni; you think you give me but little; but you give me pure gold:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Ar...181464,00.html
Emilio Fede; Italy's answer to Bill O'Reilly.

Ugo Sartorio,

Quick turn from politics back to religion, Vatican Style- lectures on
the Christian Life; although interested in interception of signals from
the heavens, these are more likely to involve dead saints than dead
cosmonauts.

Enrico Benassi,

This guy I'm having trouble tracking down; the usual search method
(Shroud Of Turin, Padre Pio, Candidate for Sainthood) has turned up but
little, and I a m assuming that this is the radiologist (X-Rays, not
radio as in the kind that picks up heartbeats from space) and not the
guy who does wedding photography in Bologna; as auto-translated:
ENRICO BENNASSI
Photographer
Funo di Argelato - Bologna
The photographic service for your beautifulr day...
Calendars
Photographer for Services Wedding
Photos and filmati video for wedding spouses
Album photographic for weddings and ceremonies
Glamour Photography
Photographic Services Still-life - Industrial
Album book and to airbrush
Ordered Digital press from house
Offering to Internet sailors whom interpelleranno using to us of our case

.....although given that Giovanni Battista Judica-Cordiglia (I must
admit, I get as much of a kick out of that name as Jean-Baptiste Emanuel
Zorg) is a photographer, I can't be too sure about my conclusion. If
the above ad had included "Photographer of Holy Objects", then I would
have known for sure.

Anna Maria di Giorgio,

Her, I could not find...is she a nun, perchance? Or one of Bennassi's
glamour photography models? Or both?

Alberto Rossotto.

_THE_ ALBERTO ROSSOTTO?! The one who took the 128th position in the 2003
Turin Marathon with a time of 5.15.01?
Even here in North Dakota, HE is a legend!

As far as predicting the events, the JC brothers monitored the ground
stations frequencies and were alerted when the soviet network did its
communications checks. This is described in great detail in the book,
including frequencies and procedures.

Sven Grahn should have some interesting comments on this...

They also received tips from the USIS and from ANSA, the italian news agency
and its Moscow correspondents.

Did Emilio Fede know that they were getting all kissy-face with the commies?

Pat
(By the way, those auto-translation programs for Italian are a riot;
here, translated by Babblefish, is what Judica-Cordiglia Sr.'s work on
the spear wound of Christ- "Il Colpo di Lancia al Cuore di Cristo"-
comes out like: "The Blow of Nozzle to the Heart of Christ", which makes
it sound like Longinus tried to inflate him like he was a set of bagpipes.)

Old January 14th 04, 08:49 PM
Pat Flannery

Giovanni Abrate wrote:

The brothers also write that they found the copper needles released by a
Midas satellite on October 21, 1961.
NASA was having problems locating the needles and they called the JC
brothers ( a Doctor Bruce, from Goddard, responsible for satellite
tracking). NASA finally found the needles after getting the position from
the JC brothers.

Which is fascinating, as the needles never deployed from the 1961
launch: http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/database/...g?sc=1961-028A
But just because something isn't in orbit doesn't mean the The Bold
Brothers can't find it there, does it?

Fascinating book!

Yeah, you don't often run into authors who give you just the info you
need to uncover their scams, do you?
This gets more hilarious by the day, _please_ keep reading and posting,
Giovanni! :-)

Pat

Old January 14th 04, 10:15 PM
Giovanni Abrate

What is fascinating is that NASA would call them to ask for help.
That's quite a feat!
Gio

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
Which is fascinating, as the needles never deployed from the 1961
launch: http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/database/...g?sc=1961-028A
But just because something isn't in orbit doesn't mean the The Bold
Brothers can't find it there, does it?

Fascinating book!

Yeah, you don't often run into authors who give you just the info you
need to uncover their scams, do you?
This gets more hilarious by the day, _please_ keep reading and posting,
Giovanni! :-)

Pat

Hey, I am onl;y the transaltor and, what if the needles were deployed after
all...? ICBM countermeasure?

Old January 15th 04, 02:17 AM
Pat Flannery

Giovanni Abrate wrote:

What is fascinating is that NASA would call them to ask for help.
That's quite a feat!

I notice they seem to have a hard time remembering the complete name of
who they talk to at NASA (much less their position). Sometimes it's a
"Dr. Bruce"; sometimes a "Mr. Haussman"- they don't seem to remember
both a first _and_ last name, making it hard to track anybody down whom
they claim to have talked to...

Hey, I am onl;y the transaltor and, what if the needles were deployed after
all...? ICBM countermeasure?

If it were a secret test, then how come they announced they were doing
it in the first place?
This has floated off into CT territory- a little of this is fun, but
this isn't even high quality bull****, and so easy to shoot full of
holes that it's a waste of effort on my part.

"I Sentence You To The Phantom Zone!"

(close-up of strange crystal flying mirror with CT, Brad Guth, Daniel
Min, "Star Wars", and several Maxsons yelling faces staring out from
it...as it scoops up Giovanni Abrate, and flies off into the
red-sun-illuminated sky.)

Pat-El

Old January 15th 04, 07:01 AM
OM

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:49:50 -0600, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Yeah, you don't often run into authors who give you just the info you
need to uncover their scams, do you?

....You mean like John Maxson?

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr