Tereshkova's voice picked up in Turin on June 15th, 1963

Old January 13th 04, 09:44 PM
Giovanni Abrate

Default Tereshkova's voice picked up in Turin on June 15th, 1963

Reading through the Judica Cordiglia's book, one interesting note: they
recorded Tereshkova's voice in orbit (doppler effect detected), conversing
with Bykovsky, a day before the official date of the launch... She did not
sound very calm.
Not a troll, guys, there were witnesses.
Giovanni
Interesting book!

Old January 13th 04, 10:54 PM
Pat Flannery

Giovanni Abrate wrote:

Not a troll, guys, there were witnesses.

Names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses please.

Pat

Old January 13th 04, 11:15 PM
Giovanni Abrate

Among several italian names that would mean nothing to you, there are many
articles published by major italian newspapers the day before the official
Tershkova launch date that mention a female voice received from orbit and
talking to Bykovsky.
As I read through the book, I also see mention of meetings with NASA that
the brothers had at Blossom Will ( a location I did not know) and a picture
of the brothers in the company of the Director of the Houston NASA facility.
I am on the road, but I will post the image on a website on the weekend:
perhaps someone can identify the person.
The book also has an interesting picture of President Roosevelt's son
visiting Torre Bert as well as pictures of various US Consuls and Vice
Consuls in the Cordiglia home and at Torre Bert.
There are also lots of images of Italy's news anchors present during the
various intercepts.
More information as I get through the book.
Giovanni

Old January 14th 04, 03:01 AM
Explorer8939

Given that Tereshkova's launch was monitored in real time by the US by
radar stations near the Soviet border; that NORAD was able to track
the Vostok capsule in orbit; that independent organizations monitored
communications from orbit, and that all of these systems agree with
the historical record ..... what is amazing is NOT that these Italian
fellows detected Tereshkova on orbit before she was officially
launched, but that all of the Western tracking organizations allegedly
have agreed to support the Soviet cover-up.

Old January 14th 04, 03:12 AM
Kent Betts

So what is the point you are trying to make.....?

Old January 14th 04, 03:15 AM
Giovanni Abrate

She was tracked until the official landing by Torre Bert.
It appears that her flight was almost two days longer than officially
announced.
The italian press announced the voice of a woman in orbit the day before her
official launch.
Giovanni

Old January 14th 04, 07:00 AM
OM

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:15:51 -0500, "Giovanni Abrate"
wrote:

Among several italian names that would mean nothing to you, there are many
articles published by major italian newspapers the day before the official
Tershkova launch date that mention a female voice received from orbit and
talking to Bykovsky.

....****, the JC Bros aren't claiming that the Soviet Union's
spokeswoman for Depends died in orbit, are they?

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old January 14th 04, 07:02 AM
OM

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:44:04 -0500, "Giovanni Abrate"
wrote:

She did not sound very calm.

....Val's flight and her inability to behave like a *real* pilot are
well documented, Geo. However, I fail to see how this validates the JC
Bros and their other claims.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old January 14th 04, 07:24 AM
Pat Flannery

Explorer8939 wrote:

Given that Tereshkova's launch was monitored in real time by the US by
radar stations near the Soviet border; that NORAD was able to track
the Vostok capsule in orbit; that independent organizations monitored
communications from orbit, and that all of these systems agree with
the historical record ..... what is amazing is NOT that these Italian
fellows detected Tereshkova on orbit before she was officially
launched, but that all of the Western tracking organizations allegedly
have agreed to support the Soviet cover-up.

Be vewy quite...Giovanni's hunting a wascally wabbit....

Pat

Old January 14th 04, 07:25 AM
Pat Flannery

Kent Betts wrote:

So what is the point you are trying to make.....?

No matter where you go...there she is?

Pat