so who is working on their own rocket ship????

Old January 19th 06, 02:28 AM posted to sci.space.tech

Default so who is working on their own rocket ship????

so who is working on their own rocket ship????

well?

Due to a website crash. photos of mine are not available until i pull out
the album and re-scan the images.

Old January 19th 06, 06:53 PM posted to sci.space.tech

"Tater Schuld" wrote in message

so who is working on their own rocket ship????

well?

I was, until the orderlies made me stop, and took back the trash cans. Now
I'm putting together puzzles in the day room.

--

Regards,
Mike Combs

Old January 21st 06, 01:52 AM posted to sci.space.tech

"Mike Combs" wrote in
message ...
"Tater Schuld" wrote in message

so who is working on their own rocket ship????

well?

I was, until the orderlies made me stop, and took back the trash cans.
Now
I'm putting together puzzles in the day room.

--

no, seriously.

rather than try to design my own, i am gonna steal it

well, i guess i cant steal it if I am a taxpayer and NASA offers it for
free......

http://www.astronautix.com/lvs/litlejoe.htm
http://insideksc.cjb.net:8081/docs.htm

they was going to have john glenn fly it but things came up ( I blame
gagarin)

Old January 21st 06, 02:11 AM posted to sci.space.tech

Tater Schuld wrote:
so who is working on their own rocket ship????

well?

What do you mean by 'working on'??? If the design stage qualifies, I'm
guilty.

Old January 23rd 06, 06:27 PM posted to sci.space.tech

On paper and as concepts, enough to work on the math only.
I wouldn't describe them as rocket ships, just rockets with
the exception of a sub-orbital hypersonic lifting body. That
is more of a very fast plane. Something to bop over to the land
of Auz from California assuming a significant budget.

If you were referring to spacecraft and space platforms, I've a
couple of those as well but again just concepts. So far only
one business proposal that might be viable. It still lacks the
legal framework needed to function including many international
agreements. Those craft have all been robotic in nature and
bootstraoping off the tons of aluminum already in orbit.

None of this would be considered my own rocketship and of
the few seemingly viable (on paper) concepts for rockets,
time and money they may one day see one as a flying model
in the California Desert with the Reaction Research Society but
that would be the extent of it. All my engineering projects so
far though involved with high vacuum and fun with physics
but things very content at the bottom of this gravity well.