Sedna's zodical position?

Old March 20th 04, 12:56 AM
Meltdarok

"Joseph Bartlo" wrote in message
Meltdarok wrote:

"Joseph Bartlo" wrote in message

Meltdarok wrote:

"Joseph Bartlo" wrote in message

Meltdarok wrote:

"Dr. Flonkenstein" wrote

in
message news

Being tired of lurking, on Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:50:21 +0000, Tom

posted:

"Dr. Flonkenstein" wrote

in

message news

Being tired of lurking, on Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:58:19 +0000, Tom

posted:

"Jim Phillips" wrote in message

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, Tom wrote:

Do you believe that nothing can be concluded about the

emotional

state

of

any person who posts to Usenet unless some extraordinary

psychic

power

is

used?

You apparently do,

I didn't ask you what I believed. I asked you what *you*

believe.

Why don't you learn to put the right question, then?

I did. Here it is again: "Do you believe that nothing can be

concluded

about the emotional state of any person who posts to Usenet unless

some

extraordinary psychic power is used?"

I already told you I didn't care.

Oh, do you believe that statement revealed something about your

emotional

state? Does that mean that you believe that some conclusions

can

be

drawn about someone's emotional state by reading what they

write?

Why do you care?

I'm a curious person.

I curious person is in general impartial and really wants to learn
something. You on the other hand use "questions" to veil your

prejudice.

Why do *you* care?

Why are you such a creepy asshole?

Um, I don't think any of Eddy's fans has ever claimed to be

either

deeo or subtle.

Would shallow and obvious be more accurate?

As if somebody cared.

Somebody does care. I do.

Why don't you propose the creation of your proper newsgroup on

alt.config.

So you can post to yourself.

I'm a curious person. I'm not insisting that
*you* care, though.

I'm just exploring possibilities. I don't want you to worry

about

me

reading your mind or anything.

Translation: I'm just a clueless newbee and I'll scare the ****

out

of

those pesky kookologists with my superior psychological

knowledge.

Here's a guy who seems to think that a "translation" is a way to

claim

that somebody is saying anything he would like to have them say.

How ironic, you are just doing exactly the same.
Do you have "PKB" tattooed on your forehead?

You guys sure are a hoot.
There's no telling what bizarre **** you'll
come up with next.

Certainly more witty stuff than the endless whining you always come

up

with.

As an impartial outside observer, it seems to me that the "fan club"

is

tad
less than witty, and more into *endless* yes that's right I said

*endless*

whining.
Not that I really give two ****s and a damn about it,

Liar.

Entertain me chump.

Entertain the guy who wrote this?:

"Winter Solstice

In the beginning, God was sitting around, being cool, being God, and
He was all there was. Then one day, (well for God, it is always now,

but
anyways) God decided to have a thought. So He thought His thought.

After
He thought His thought, He felt very sad. And being God, when He was
sad, He was perfectly sad. So He decided to speak, and when He spoke He
said, "B*O*R*I*N*G !" And when God was bored, He was perfectly bored.

Of
course being God, He already knew what to do. He looked around, and
there was only Him, for He is everything. There was silence and
blankness. So He spoke again, and thus He said, "Naw, somthings got to
move." And it did. Today we call it the universe. This universe is, yet
is not, God. It is God, since God is all that there is. Yet, it is not
God, because He created it. Then God said, "I'll create Me a slammin
system." And the next thing you knew, here we are. And every now and
then, (that is to us, since with God it is always now) God says to us,
"Yo Dudes, what's happenin? It is good." And when God says something is
good, it is perfectly good. " -James H. Hall, Pittspurgh, PA

It's a waste of time trying to entertain someone with absolutely no
sense of humor, ya freak.

That's *Pittsburgh* chump.

I stand corrected. You are the PITTSBURGH chump. Nice spelling lame.
Goodbye, idiot.

Nice try chump. Bwaahahahahaha!!!

--
meltdarok
http://hometown.aol.com/meltdarok/

Old March 20th 04, 01:53 AM
Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dan Baldwin wrote in
:

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

Dan Baldwin wrote in
:

Joseph Bartlo wrote:

Nihilist wrote:

Joseph Bartlo wrote in message

Nihilist wrote:

"Dr. Flonkenstein"
wrote in message

Are you in accord with your fellow members on this? Do you
feel that it is impossible to judge what a person is feeling
by reading the articles they post, except by using a
paranormal power?

Classic inappropriate analogy.

Classic ostentatious display of "critical thinking" skills.

Classic lack of familiarity with Tholenbot parodies.

Classic lack of familiarity with
unfamiliar-with-Tholenbot-parodies parodies.

Classic copycatting. Neener neener.

Classic attempt at a cascade. Nyah nyah nyah.

Classic attempt to laugh at a kook's expense. PFFFFT!!!3!!!

Classic incorrect onomatopoeia. Pthbthbthbth!!!!4!!

Classic incorrect cascade punctuation. SNARF!!!!!5!!!!!

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Old March 20th 04, 06:26 PM
Meltdarok

Meltdarok wrote:

[...]

good, it is perfectly good. " -James H. Hall, Pittsburgh, PA

It's a waste of time trying to entertain someone with absolutely no
sense of humor, ya freak.

No sense of humor? 389 articles on pure bull**** is enough to make
anyone question the sanity of you boys in this fanclub. You had best
check yourselves before you spew out your so called *rational*
critiques of others that you have the audacity to call kooks. From
here, the kooks are clearly yourselves, and there is just *nothing* you
can say now to get you out of this ---*389* posts--- hole that you have
dug your
way into. Adios gringos!

Old March 21st 04, 10:41 AM
jzilla

Meltdarok wrote:

House Widdershins wrote:

It takes somebody with way too much time on his hands, and
a slightly unhealthy obsession to bother to count the number of posts
anywhere in these newsgroups. If anyone's sanity needs to be
questioned, I would hazard it's yours.

Bwaaahahahahahaha!!! Hahahahaha, *gasp* *choke* bwaaahahahahahaha!!!
What an ignoramus. This is too damn funny to pass up!
*pant* *pant* *pant*
Ok. . . Ahem. . . Did it ever occur to you that I might have software
that counts
the number of articles in a thread? No? Well I do, alright?

You don't win arguments often, do you?
Old March 21st 04, 04:54 PM
Meltdarok

"jzilla" jzilla@localhost wrote in message
. au...
Meltdarok wrote:

House Widdershins wrote:

It takes somebody with way too much time on his hands, and
a slightly unhealthy obsession to bother to count the number of posts
anywhere in these newsgroups. If anyone's sanity needs to be
questioned, I would hazard it's yours.

Bwaaahahahahahaha!!! Hahahahaha, *gasp* *choke* bwaaahahahahahaha!!!
What an ignoramus. This is too damn funny to pass up!
*pant* *pant* *pant*
Ok. . . Ahem. . . Did it ever occur to you that I might have software
that counts
the number of articles in a thread? No? Well I do, alright?

You don't win arguments often, do you?

Well, I'm glad you asked that question. I don't really have to argue, I
just state what
I feel, and let people decide for themselves. I'm here because I feel
rather strongly
about what I do and what I experience, but did not originally start in the
forum that I am
in now. I started in a forum about social issues because I feel strongly
that people should be
involved in their communities, including the community of the Internet. So
you all go ahead
and argue, I still say, " 'We are One,' and you can't change that!"

Old March 21st 04, 06:53 PM
Meltdarok

Meltdarok wrote:

House Widdershins wrote:

It takes somebody with way too much time on his hands, and
a slightly unhealthy obsession to bother to count the number of posts
anywhere in these newsgroups. If anyone's sanity needs to be
questioned, I would hazard it's yours.

Bwaaahahahahahaha!!! Hahahahaha, *gasp* *choke* bwaaahahahahahaha!!!
What an ignoramus. This is too damn funny to pass up!
*pant* *pant* *pant*
Ok. . . Ahem. . . Did it ever occur to you that I might have

software
that counts
the number of articles in a thread? No? Well I do, alright?

You don't win arguments often, do you?

Well, I'm glaSLAP!

You said, TWICE, that you were leaving. Now get the **** out.

Ha, ha, ha!!!

If ya love me like that so much, who the **** cares about me leaving chump!
Oh, I know ya got to try to save face though! Ha!
I'm having a real good time now, I see you felt the need to keep replying
youself Dodo. Now it's *your* turn to shut the **** up! I bitch-slapped all
your asses, and you think you can counter with some false bravado you lame
wannabe? You all will remain the real kooks until you learn better! You can
now crawl back into your slimy littles holes and lick your collective
wounds
until the next time you decide to barf up some ludicrous bile against
someone else.

Old March 24th 04, 07:13 PM
Dan Baldwin

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

You failed to archive your actionable libel, Ellis, so I did it for you.

You just won't ever, you know, *ACT* on this supposed 'actionable
libel', will you, pussy?

How does it serve you to create a reality in which you never follow
through on any of the laughable threats you make, freak?

--
Dan Baldwin, unethical *by design*

"I have always thought that the reason Dinosaurs were so big is because
of the dramatic difference in gravitational strength between that time
period and now" -Edmo the paleontologist

"If the whole group must be ruined to prevent that, so be it. Few if
anyone comes to my defense, so why the hell should I care if they have a
good place to post ?" -Foamy Bartmo, Phyrric meteorologist

"Christ was just an enlightened person, not unlike me." -Edmo the humble

"I am an authority, and I do not force my views on others like you do."
-Edmo, enemy of Irony Meters all over Usenet

"It's not Latin, clueless wannabe tryhard." -****nozzle Junior
discussing the phrase 'Illegimati non carborundum'(sic)

Hail the un-alive
Old March 24th 04, 11:15 PM
Jim Phillips

On 24 Mar 2004, Edmond Wollmann wrote:

You failed to archive your actionable libel, Ellis, so I did it for you.

Is there room on one of the 4 computers keeping track of your coin
collection?

--
Jim Phillips, jphillip at bcpl dot net
"I was God once."

Space Shuttle ypauls Misc 3 March 15th 04 01:12 AM
Accurate position of the Sun Graham Astronomy Misc 4 March 9th 04 04:25 AM
predicting position of earth, moon and sun flacco Amateur Astronomy 11 November 27th 03 05:19 AM
predicting position of earth, moon and sun flacco Misc 9 November 26th 03 11:28 PM