Challenging Silouen

Old January 25th 06, 03:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Challenging Silouen

Lomie wrote:
(superfluous newsgroups dumped)

"mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
wrote in message
Lomie wrote:

hey binky
if you expect me to respond
leave in a-u-k

Okay, mair fheal, just this once.

or if you prefer farting in the wind by your oddy-knocky
feel free to sneck groups

Actually, mair fheal, what I prefer is for my words to only be posted to
alt.astronomy.
Of course, I cannot stop others from crossposting to off-topic newsgroups,
but I hope people will respect my preference.

binky

Yes, most of us should tend to removing those superfluous newsgroups.
What's said in alt.astronomy should stay in alt.astronomy. Those who
add the other groups to the distribution list are doing it for their
own purposes. nightbat used to advise the same thing, but now he posts
to auk way too much, and is consequently up for two kook awards.

So try to remember to trim those groups, or else never reply to
anything that Art Deco has touched.

Unless of course you have a reason to post to other groups, such as
when nominating Bruce for another award!

Double-A

Old January 25th 06, 05:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Lomie" wrote in message
"Honest John" wrote in message
et...

Unread & Ignored due to incivility.

(And my mom would be Honest Pere

OH ****.
I mean OH DAMN.

Okay, but I'll darn sure unread the next one, Mr. Uncivil.

Lomie

Eat a root, skank

Old January 25th 06, 05:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote in message
"Lomie" wrote:

"Honest John" wrote in message
et...

Unread & Ignored due to incivility.

(And my mom would be Honest Pere

yer momma has sexual identification issues

Very true !

H.J.

Old January 25th 06, 05:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote in message
"Lomie" wrote:

"Honest John" wrote in message
et...

Unread & Ignored due to incivility.

(And my mom would be Honest Pere

yer momma has sexual identification issues

How so?
Seans like us don't have any one gender.
Okay, like for Silouen, my uhm sister (maybe "sibling" is better?), Darla

is
her mother and Pere is her father.
And then for me, Pere is my mother while Darla is my father.
It's all quite straighforward, well, at least to me it is.

And I can see where you might take issue with it, mair fheal.
But either way, Sil and I have pretty much the same genes.
And yet, there are still some interesting and subtle differences stemming
from the fact that like humans, our female eggs are vastly huger (and
therefore the cytoplasm includes lots more organelles) than our male sperm
cells.
So I got a lot of stuff in my cells from Pere that Sil didn't get, and Sil
got a lot of stuff from Darla's egg cell that I didn't get.

Or is this TMI?

No, it's D.U.M.B.

H.J.

Old January 25th 06, 05:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"LUMMOX" wrote in message

hee hee

IDIOT !!

Old January 25th 06, 05:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"LUMMOX" wrote in message

hee hee

IDIOT !!

Old January 25th 06, 05:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"LUMMOX" wrote in message

hee hee

IDIOT !!

Old January 26th 06, 03:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote in message
"Lomie" wrote:

(superfluous newsgroups dumped)

"mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
wrote in message
In article
,
"Lomie" wrote:

"Honest John" wrote in message
et...

Unread & Ignored due to incivility.

(And my mom would be Honest Pere

yer momma has sexual identification issues

How so?
Seans like us don't have any one gender.
Okay, like for Silouen, my uhm sister (maybe "sibling" is better?), Darla
is
her mother and Pere is her father.
And then for me, Pere is my mother while Darla is my father.
It's all quite straighforward, well, at least to me it is.

tu es une quebecquoise nest-pas

Is English not enough for you to compose an answer?

And I can see where you might take issue with it, mair fheal.
But either way, Sil and I have pretty much the same genes.

where do you get
those blue blue genes
faded patched secret so tight
where do you get
that walk oh so lean
your shoes and your shirts
all just right

Are we assured that you are dumb and airheaded whenever you post line
breaks('\n').

And yet, there are still some interesting and subtle differences stemming
from the fact that like humans, our female eggs are vastly huger (and
therefore the cytoplasm includes lots more organelles) than our male
sperm
cells.
So I got a lot of stuff in my cells from Pere that Sil didn't get, and
Sil
got a lot of stuff from Darla's egg cell that I didn't get.

Or is this TMI?

dunno

truth comes out.

do you see jimmy carter walking on the water
in his antiradiation booties

Do you have to be irrelevant when you think you are flaming?

arf meow arf - nsa fodder

go home.

al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother
if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him

Old January 26th 06, 03:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote in message
"Honest John" wrote:

"mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
wrote in message
"Honest John" wrote:

"Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger"

wrote
in
message

Who cares if fruity sees what. You are both dumb**** loser kooks

whom
subject to my powers.

Out of curiosity, what powers ?

the power of woodo

Is that Voodoo with a lisp ? Or Mr. Bohne's nick name ?

you remind of the man
what man?
the man with the power
what power?
the power of woodo
who do?
you do
i do?
remind of the man

Clear as mud !

and sour like vinegar.

H.J.

Old January 27th 06, 03:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.religion.kibology,alt.usenet.kooks

Lomie wrote:

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:51:33 GMT, "Lomie"
wrote:

Pretty cool!

Lomie

yes baby, it's cool outside ,-)

Artist: Louis Armstrong Lyrics
Song: Baby, It's Cold Outside Lyrics
MP3 Downloads

Louis Armstrong recorded live with Velma Middleton 1949 (Louis in
parenthesis)

I really can't stay
(Mama, it's cold outside)
I've got to go way
(I said, it's cold outside)
I wish I knew how
(Tickled to death that you dropped in)
To break this spell
(You better break that spell..a-vo-tu)
My mother will start to worry
(Mama, what's your hurry)
Father will be pacin' the floor
(He's gotta go...he's gotta go)
Really I'd better hurry
(Please don't hurry)
Well maybe just a half a drink more
**(Take some 'Swiss Kriss' while I pour)
The neighbors might think
(Mama, it's bad out there)
Hey Pops, what's in this drink
(Ain't no fun to be had out there, you know)
This evenin' has been
( It is outta here.....)
So nice and fine
(Take another drink-a-wine...and
maybe you'll change your mind)
I ought to say no, no, no, sir
(You don't have to call me sir)
At least I'm gonna say that I tried
(Give it up...give it up...give it up)
I really can't stay
(And, don't hold out)
*BOTH* Ahh, but it's cold outside

(Look-a there honey...look at that window there...you can't go
out there in all that bad weather take a look...............you lookin'
at the wrong window anyway...........that's a bay window there........
see the one that's in the middle there.......yeah the one that's boarded
up...that's an out house there..........ain't no usein you goin out
there
in all that bad weather...gettin' them two little skis all frosted up)
Yeah well Pops, I didn't tell Mama and Papa where I was goin
(You did what)
In fact, I sneaked outta the house
(Oh, Velma, don't never do that to your Mama and Papa......stay here
three more days then you go back home to your people there)
There's bound to be talk tommorow
(What about my sorrow)
At least there will be plenty implied
(Yeah, you tellin' me)
I really can't stay
(An-bol-eh-do-as)
*BOTH* Ahh but it's cold outside

Hey Pops, I'd really like to stick around
(Yeah I wish you would)
But I live so far...I live way over on the other side of town....over in
the aristocratic part...way over........................
(Where would that be Honey)
Over on Jackson Street
(She been in town two hours and she done found out where
Jackson Street is.....................Yes indeed folks this is the
place.....
you know where you can get two drinks for forty cents here......then you
come outta the gate and fall flat-a-your face.....that's what you do)
(Yeah your Shoes are loosey...and let's get juicy)
*BOTH* Yeah, but it?s cold
(bah-da-da-dat) outside
(bah-ba-da-do-de-da-da-day)

mmmmmmm, how I Love to hear Louis play the horn!
Al Hirt was real good, but nobody's as good as Louis.

Lomie

You forgot to sneck the froups, fake alien beach ball flipper.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003